GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LM states the SD card was detached from the truck December 18, 2013. He found a "message fragment" at 12:06 AM. At 12:07 AM (12-18-2013), the SD card was detached from the SYNC module, at which point, the navigation would no longer function. When the SD card is removed, there is a prominent warning alerting the driver the card is detached, and the navigation system is not working.
Oh now isn’t that damning. Happen to remove your cars tracking device the same day Heather goes missing.

Who pays for Public Defenders? The taxpayers? If so, as JG's boss, I just want to pat him on the back for doing a stellar job for the prosecution. 'Preciate ya.

Seriously! This guy needs to just shut up and sit down though.

Next I expect him to ask, "So in your professional opinion, how's the camera on the newest iPhone?"

Seriously! This guy needs to just shut up and sit down though.

Next I expect him to ask, "So in your professional opinion, how's the camera on the newest iPhone?"
HAHA!

Seriously, though. Why is he always asking witnesses why they didn't do other people's jobs that they aren't tasked with doing or qualified to do?

Doesn't a cell phone only link up to the blue tooth in a vehicle if bluetooth is 1. turned on on the phone 2. paired to the device?? sooooooo .. why would her phone link up to the bluetooth if, as SM claims, she wasn't in the truck?? things that make you go hmmmmmm ....

Re-direct (Nancy Livesay):

NL: Did the SD card work prior to this date? Did it collect data from a trip outside Horry County?
LM: Yes ma'am.

NL: So, the only time it didn't collect data was when it was in Horry County?
LM: I have no data from that night.

I almost, almost feel sorry for every defense team that has the displeasure of working with the Moorers. They really are given absolutely zero to work with, and they continually make themselves look like fools when they get up there with their cross-examinations. It's painful to watch and listen to, yet I can't seem to look away.

Chris Helms examining the witness for the State:

December 21, 2013 - purchase of 16-channel DVR surveillance system and 24" monitor.
SM applied for a Sam's Club Credit Card at that time.
$799 purchase price for surveillance system.
$149 for monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member