GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saturday before Heather went missing, the M's stopped by LG's house to show her son the new truck.
LG testifies TM had clearly been drinking, and the two of them (TM & LG) smoked pot.
The M's stayed for about 10-15 minutes.
The two had never smoked weed together before and haven't since.

Cross-examination (JG):

JG: Did SM participate in smoking marijuana with you two?
LG: No.
JG: Have you ever been to the Moorer home?
LG: Yes, dropped my son off and walked into foyer one time.
JG: Ever seen Heather at the Moorer home?
LG: No.

No re-direct.
Witness excused.

15-minute recess.

LG was called as a witness in Tammy's trial:

Prosecutors called Laura Garlitz to the stand. She said she knew the Moorer family through her teenage son.

Garlitz testified that she had both Sidney and Tammy Moorer's cell phone numbers, and the family came over to her house the Saturday before Heather went missing to show off their new black truck.

She testified that Tammy had been drinking, but said it wasn't a surprise because it was a Saturday night.

She said Tammy wanted to smoke marijuana, which the two women proceeded to do in her bedroom.

After Heather Elvis went missing, Garlitz said Moorer talked to her about Elvis' relationship with Sidney Moorer.

"It wasn't sex, it was just oral sex," she recalled Tammy saying.

She said after the Moorers were released from jail, Tammy mentioned that she had a boyfriend.

"Someone from a rock band," Garlitz testified, saying she wasn't told of any open relationship that the Moorers had.

She also said Tammy had messaged her son on Facebook about the Heather Elvis case, accusing him of not being loyal to the Moorer family.

"I never told him about it," Garlitz said, explaining that she had access to his account.

Tammy Moorer trial day 2: Former family friend testifies against her

Day 2 of testimony in Tammy Moorer kidnapping trial

Jacob should have been witness #15 since Thursday am. I’m guessing there are still more for the state. Really wish we had a witness list.
I really wish we had the defense witness list. If the Mrs. were to testify, knowing the day, I may take the 5 hour drive to my beach house there. I was unable to go during her trial last year, due to the fact my youngest didn't have her drivers license yet. Now that she does, with her own car, I have the time.
Still debating if I should go...

I remember during the Casey Anthony case we would get tidbits and rumors from the jail about how she acted, what she was buying from the canteen, who was visiting her and even saw video of the visits. I think it was because of the Florida sunshine law. Wish we had that here in SC. I would love to know more about what ole TM is doing, buying, visitors etc...

Doesn't this happen in your neighborhood?? Bandits going around at night stealing SD cards from navigation systems??? ;)
I don't even think it was stol
Doesn't this happen in your neighborhood?? Bandits going around at night stealing SD cards from navigation systems??? ;)
It’s called the passage to Hell
Nah, that was their bedroom. I couldn't resist, sorry.

I see Sid is not carrying on gleefully with his parents during this break. His mom even has her back turned to him. Guess some folks were reading social media over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni