GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any Websleuthers going to be in the courtroom tomorrow? I hope to go. I've been sick since Hurricane Dorian brushed by. If better tomorrow I hope to drive down. Don't know how I will be able to identify any of you. I'm sixty something and have red hair.

Are any Websleuthers going to be in the courtroom tomorrow? I hope to go. I've been sick since Hurricane Dorian brushed by. If better tomorrow I hope to drive down. Don't know how I will be able to identify any of you. I'm sixty something and have red hair.
So excited to hear all about it. Wish I could go too.

Re the headlight patterns and video analysis: it seems like the pros. expert witness offered scientific explanations to explain how/why vehicles in the videos were alike and different. The defense's witness claimed they were different because they were different, if that makes any sense. There were no attempts to explain how/why there were differences/similarities. IMO.

Over here in the real world, everything I've read and/or seen would say that you use (a), mirrors to check for incendiary devices under your car; and (b) some type of Geiger counter-principled thing that makes noise when you hit upon one, to search for recording devices under your car and in other places... maybe this is some sort of special mirror?

I wanted to go but my husband couldn’t get the time off to cover my mom duties.

Nope. Several states away, but I would go if I was local!

Over here in the real world, everything I've read and/or seen would say that you use (a), mirrors to check for incendiary devices under your car; and (b) some type of Geiger counter-principled thing that makes noise when you hit upon one, to search for recording devices under your car and in other places... maybe this is some sort of special mirror?
I know exactly where she got that mirror

Attachments

• disney_queen_and_mirror-144x144-30_0-257_257.jpg
    disney_queen_and_mirror-144x144-30_0-257_257.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 25
@BrokenNotDefeated my heart and thoughts are with you and your family, as they have been many times over the past years. I have followed what happened from the beginning and I hope with everything I have that Heather is found and justice is served.

I have been in no doubt, since those insane online ramblings in the early days, who is responsible. The truck cleaning absolutely sealed it. Thoughts are also with the jury this week.

I have been there every day and will be there tomorrow. I’m headed to bed now, but I’ll check in the morning and see if you are going. (I haven’t been on websleuths since tammys trial and because of the phone restrictions it’s been hard to read anything about this trial when I get back to my car and go home- looking forward to hearing what everyone is saying when I get time).

EDIT- we met last year! Sorry I didn’t recall right away then I remembered red hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks