GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has changed yet on Sids Doc record. Yet I see that when his attorney stated he has been taking classes. He was terminated for poor attendance.

INMATE SEARCH DETAIL REPORT

MOORER, SIDNEY STCLAIR (00373721)

EARNED EDUCATION CREDITS

EEC DESCRIPTION

BONUS 15 OR MORE

START DATE

11/22/2017

END DATE

TERMINATION REASON

POOR ATTENDANCE

05/07/2018

https://public.doc.state.sc.us/scdc-public/inmateDetails.do?id= 00373721

How hard is it to attend classes when you are in prison and right there? It takes an effort to miss them. It's not like you could say you were at a doctor's appointment or your car broke down or you were stuck in traffic. You are right there.

How hard is it to attend classes when you are in prison and right there? It takes an effort to miss them. It's not like you could say you were at a doctor's appointment or your car broke down or you were stuck in traffic. You are right there.
I guess you could say you were on the toilet (to put it politely) every time you had class. LOL :eek:

Let's make sure that we are all sensitive to the facts that we've all learned...in light of the fact that Heather's Dad has been on here and posted the other evening. I certainly don't want to be responsible for causing him any further pain by speculating on details of that photo.

Wait what? Where did he post?

This is a press account of Sidney's statement:

"If I could finally give them closure, I would. There’s nothing I can tell them to give them any closure. I have children of my own. I get it. There’s nothing I can give them for closure.”

I am trying to read the tea leaves about what this is really saying.

I have watching the trial of SM,being very hard of time difference and duties of parent. It been only awhile since I joined Websleuths this is the first time I tried to reply, Kaen you are my first (Praying it works)

Kaen, my first thought was hearing this was,
Get SM children away from the Mrs TM Family care sooner the better. I get the feeling the MRS Family( Under Tammy advice/ control) is controlling the situation by using the children in their care he fears for their safety. I am sure they would visit their Mother but I have few doubts they will hardly see there Father in Prison. I see TM Family will now solely blame him for the whole situation that Tammy in Prison
I live oversea so I don't understand Family Visits to Parents in Prison in America.

My heart breaks for Heather and her family I pray she will be found a family needs closure and a to say good bye.

I am not sorry for SM he had a choice not once but many times

I'd still like to know if the records of all of the store cards on that ring were checked for purchase history - where they were using the cards, what they bought. Especially on the day of the truck washing since they tried to change the date of the camera to the 23rd and not the 22nd.

The reason TM and SM won't tell where Heather is because then they could bring murder charges against them. At least I think that is the reason. I don't think the sentence would make a difference because they are basically spending life in prison now. That is JMO!
BBM: South Carolina is still a capital punishment state. We still have the death penalty. No one has been put to death since 2011, and that was by lethal injection, but I'm sure just knowing it's on the table for them is pretty terrifying to SM and TM.

BBM: South Carolina is still a capital punishment state. We still have the death penalty. No one has been put to death since 2011, and that was by lethal injection, but I'm sure just knowing it's on the table for them is pretty terrifying to SM and TM.

They have to know it would be taken off the table in a hot minute if they'd just make a deal and give up Heather's location.

He says I can’t give them any closure, there’s just nothing I can give them. Nothing is the key word. He knows everything but maybe there is “nothing” left to give them...he repeated, there’s nothing I can give them a few times.
RSBM: He also said something like, "anything I told them would be a lie." I fully believed him when he said that. He didn't say it would be "made up." He said it would be a lie. I find that choice of word very telling. I think his subconscious was speaking. He's been lying, he will continue to lie, and if forced to speak further, he'll lie some more.

Law Enforcement and the Solicitor's office surely know what Donald saw on that phone. However, the state was not allowed to have Donald say so in court to the jury. Probably because she was dead in the photo but Donald couldn't say she was dead. SM wasn't charged with murder (at this time), so they had to delicately tiptoe around with questions that hint at things but not outright say.

THIS has driven me crazy. I want to know exactly what Donald saw, every detail.
Madeleine! So good to see you! And as usual, I totally agree.

Yes bless his heart he posted the 2 nights leading up to the verdict. Search brokennotdefeated.

Momof4RN, I cried my heart broke in what he said but I was very proud of him and the Elvis family for their bravery and continued fight for Justice. Their love for Heather in court shows they will never stop looking for her.
I pray there will be more answers.

I had to catch up on TM trial before SM trial, I could not watch it it hit too close to home for me, brought back some bad memories/ nightmares for me. Was glad to hear she was found guilty.
( I was a foster Child placed for a period of time with a family whose Mother was like TM)

Momof4RN, I cried my heart broke in what he said but I was very proud of him and the Elvis family for their bravery and continued fight for Justice. Their love for Heather in court shows they will never stop looking for her.

I had to catch up on TM trial before SM trial, I could not watch it it hit too close to home for me, brought back some bad memories/ nightmares for me. Was glad to hear she was found guilty.
( I was a foster Child placed for a period of time with a family whose Mother was like TM)

(bbm)

I'm sorry to hear that :(.

RSBM: He also said something like, "anything I told them would be a lie." I fully believed him when he said that. He didn't say it would be "made up." He said it would be a lie. I find that choice of word very telling. I think his subconscious was speaking. He's been lying, he will continue to lie, and if forced to speak further, he'll lie some more.
Let’s not forget that moments prior to his crocodile tears he was sitting there laughing with his attorney. The only thing this guy right now is thinking about is appealing his conviction and making money off a law suit. Moo

Hugs. So sorry you went through that. TM actually took the stand in her own trial. She was so disrespectful and did herself damage.

A lot of local churches in the area do prison ministry and they make weekly visits to area prisons for bible study. In fact we used to make personal vanity grab bags for prisoners at my church, Lee Correctional was on our list. It's a large zip lock that is full of approved personal items. The reason I bring this up is I hope that someone will bond with SM and time and God will work on him. The longer he's away from the crazy clan he lived with the better off he's going to be. That was his normal and in no way is all that carrying on normal. And I take offense to the defense saying he was a normal Horry County citizen. I have family from Horry County and that is not how they act. Horry County citizens are more like Chris Helms and Nancy Livesay. They don't run around town threatening people, taking photos of folks driving down the streets, searching for ways to hide their actions, etc...those are actions of guilty people.

I’m so sorry. Makes us more aware of what those poor M children have seen and heard in parents that they were so unfortunately given. I don’t think for a minute that couple stopped to think how ALL their chosen actions would affect their own children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member