GUILTY - Sidney Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 *Appeal 2022* #5

I don’t even know what to say so I’ll just leave this here…

“It’s been so many years since Heather was taken from us.”

Heather's case and Sidney and Tammy's crimes against her were retold in an episode of ABC's 20/20 with David Muir and Amy Robach on Friday.
Heather Elvis

SOURCE: TWITTER/@ABC2020
An episode of 20/20 shares her story, revealing a disturbing tale of a young girl caught in a love triangle she did not sign up for. What happened to Heather Elvis?

IMHO This is such a disturbing case. The husband and wife combo have a darkness in their souls. They have kept their lips zipped from the beginning. Him possibly out of fear of a head on collision with his bride and her with deep seeded jealousy and anger. Heather's family's grief is never ending. I have no idea if there is ever closure but knowing any information would likely be better. As a MB native we felt relief when BD was finally found. Hope can be held out that some information will come to light for H and her family.

I don’t even know what to say so I’ll just leave this here…

“It’s been so many years since Heather was taken from us.”

Heather's case and Sidney and Tammy's crimes against her were retold in an episode of ABC's 20/20 with David Muir and Amy Robach on Friday.
Heather Elvis

SOURCE: TWITTER/@ABC2020
An episode of 20/20 shares her story, revealing a disturbing tale of a young girl caught in a love triangle she did not sign up for. What happened to Heather Elvis?
Thank you for posting this! As a local I can say Heather will not be forgotten and I pray that one day her loved ones, friends and the community get more answers. I would give anything to know just how life is treating the M's in prison!

I will never stop looking into this case. Never!! This is one of true evil. I know there is more to the story. I’m sure there is more to the Florida trip to Disney. Could they have hired an accomplice? Could they have bought burner phones at some random gas station along the way? Very Possible. Unfortunately these two won’t talk any time soon. Tammy has too much pride. She won’t let her children see who she really is. A monster scarier than any nightmare. She will go to her grave with her secrets. Sydney is our only chance. He is the week link in the chain. He cared about Heather. I think time will reveal and one day we will bring Heather home. Ill forever keep HE and her family in my thoughts. Also, Shout out to her awesome sister! I love the story when Tammy’s face turned white when she thought she saw the ghost of Heather in court. Classic.

I didn't keep up with this case for personal reasons but I did watch bits of the evidence that was presented. Seemed to me they had alot less evidence on Moorers than they did on John Ramsey and Patsy Ramsey case. Goes to show that if you have a high enough position and money you can get away with murder. I also know something more about this Elvis case that I won't divulge openly. I mention this because the state of the criminal justice is just sad

I didn't keep up with this case for personal reasons but I did watch bits of the evidence that was presented. Seemed to me they had alot less evidence on Moorers than they did on John Ramsey and Patsy Ramsey case. Goes to show that if you have a high enough position and money you can get away with murder. I also know something more about this Elvis case that I won't divulge openly. I mention this because the state of the criminal justice is just sad
Saying you know something, but won't divulge? What's the point of even mentioning then. Just curious, not being snarky in asking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back