GUILTY - Sidney Moorer trial, Obstruction of Justice, Heather Elvis, 28 Aug 2017 #2 *Appeals Denied*

Yes, it is standard when measles go to prison....here anyway,.

He definitely didn't look like that in the courthouse. I don't know if a fresh shave is part of the standard booking procedure at this particular prison or what, but I'm willing to bet his new look isn't by choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was always the part I never understood. What could HE have possibly found attractive about that man? I feel like that has shaken my world view nearly as much as her disappearance!

Yes, my thoughts exactly ... then I think back to when I was in my late teens, early 20s, working the restaurants, enjoyed flirting with the guys at work and thinking back, quite a few of them were, um, not exactly lookers themselves LOL But yes, I just wonder what the fascination with him was .. the attention from an older man? Feeling sneaky knowing he was married? Maybe it was exciting for her? She probably thought in her mind it was more "serious" than it was, obviously, but still felt the need to keep going until they called it off .. he should have just left her alone after the end .. if she wasn't contacting him for over a month after they called it quits, why did he or the MRS feel the need to plot this? He is where he belongs, and TM deserves just the same!

Looking at SM through the eyes of a 40 or 50-something year old woman vs a 20 year old woman is quite a different experience.

Attraction between humans can be, and often is, inexplicable. It's about chemistry and projection and more chemistry and it doesn't have anything to do with logic.

Heather found SM hot and stated so in her social media postings on several occasions. She wasn't thinking of him like someone the age of her mother or older would, looking at various other aspects of the person.

Yes, my thoughts exactly ... then I think back to when I was in my late teens, early 20s, working the restaurants, enjoyed flirting with the guys at work and thinking back, quite a few of them were, um, not exactly lookers themselves LOL But yes, I just wonder what the fascination with him was .. the attention from an older man? Feeling sneaky knowing he was married? Maybe it was exciting for her? She probably thought in her mind it was more "serious" than it was, obviously, but still felt the need to keep going until they called it off .. he should have just left her alone after the end .. if she wasn't contacting him for over a month after they called it quits, why did he or the MRS feel the need to plot this? He is where he belongs, and TM deserves just the same!

Re BBM

That is the strange thing to me too. What precipated them to make contact again if it was not HE contacting him again. It sounded like she was moving on and was surprised when he contacted her that night. So what would have made them act like they did all of a sudden.

Been thinking about this and maybe SM began flirting or cheating with someone else and maybe TM thought it was HE again but it could have been someone else.

If there was another person that caused their actions against HE then there could be some further evidence to be gotten if that person could come forward. They would likely be too afraid of TM to come forward if someone like that existed.

Its just really strange and it seems to me that something caused their reactions all of a sudden.

A possible pregnancy is what caused their reactions all of a sudden. SM and TM got wind of this possibility and that was the nail in HE's coffin, so to speak. Are you guys forgetting that SM specifically drove to Walmart to purchase a pregnancy test 30 min before calling Heather from that payphone? It wasn't just a coincidence.

Looking at SM through the eyes of a 40 or 50-something year old woman vs a 20 year old woman is quite a different experience.

Attraction between humans can be, and often is, inexplicable. It's about chemistry and projection and more chemistry and it doesn't have anything to do with logic.

Heather found SM hot and stated so in her social media postings on several occasions. She wasn't thinking of him like someone the age of her mother or older would, looking at various other aspects of the person.

Oh, there's no denying she found him attractive, based off of her social media posts as well as her coworkers' accounts. That doesn't answer the questions why or how, though!!! I guess I've always felt like people have a bit of self-awareness when it comes to knowing "their league." SM was not in HE's league.

I can't just let it go at "she just did, and that's that!" I want to know what it was about him, for her. He doesn't come across as intelligent, let alone intellectual. He worked as a maintenance man (although HE said he 'builds things' where she worked, whatever that meant), obviously didn't have a ton of money...so all the typical reasons a 20 year old woman would be interested in a 38 year old man seem to just fly right out the window. I mean, he's not absolutely revolting, but he has the lifestyle, the look and the mannerisms of a lower-middle class white trash nobody. It blows my mind that she wouldn't take one look at him and think, "I'm better than that person."

A possible pregnancy is what caused their reactions all of a sudden. SM and TM got wind of this possibility and that was the nail in HE's coffin, so to speak. Are you guys forgetting that SM specifically drove to Walmart to purchase a pregnancy test 30 min before calling Heather from that payphone? It wasn't just a coincidence.

No, I remember that was what he had bought right before .. but would she have gotten that upset if she knew he had a pregnancy test? If that was his reason for calling? She told Bri that he said he was going to leave his wife .. unless Heather didn't want to spill to Bri that she might have been pregnant, but if she had suspected she was pregnant herself, why would the call from SM make her so upset? It's just hard placing exactly why .. maybe someone did say she thought she was pregnant and the M's heard this .. maybe it was a ploy by TM (just thinking her slimy mind could concoct this) - she was the one placing notes on the car (if that actually happened) and made SM think she was pregnant and to get Heather in a vulnerable position .. just so much I want to know .. I am rambling ..

why would the call from SM make her so upset?

She had been doing really well, moving on, working on getting her life together, getting over the affair and even starting to date. The call from someone who she had an intense affair with (intense for her), telling her he missed her and left his wife and wanted to be with her, was probably shocking and unexpected. Such a proclamation would easily rip the scab off, putting her mind in turmoil, at war with herself.

She wanted to be strong and keep moving on, she felt weak and these were the words she had longed to hear. Turmoil, confusion, 2 competing desires and knowing she was going to succumb because she felt weak even if it wasn't the best thing for her. I understand those kind of tears, that level of angst.

Did Heather believe she was pregnant at the time of that call? Don't know. Was Heather actually pregnant? Don't know. How did SM find out? Simple. He did maintenance work at Tilted Kilt. Heather worked at Tilted Kilt. Rumor was she had suddenly gained weight and went up 2 sizes in her uniform. She was mentioning it to a couple gals. Young women gossip. Gossip gets out. SM was privy to some of the gossip.

I agree. But what hangs me up is this....when he called her from the payphone did he tell her that he heard she might be pregnant and ask her to meet him to take a test? And if so, why didn't she tell Bri that? And if he didn't say that on the phone, why not? Did he think she would not meet him if he said that?

She had been doing really well, moving on, working on getting her life together, getting over the affair and even starting to date. The call from someone who she had an intense affair with (intense for her), telling her he missed her and left his wife and wanted to be with her, was probably shocking and unexpected. Such a proclamation would easily rip the scab off, putting her mind in turmoil, at war with herself.

She wanted to be strong and keep moving on, she felt weak and these were the words she had longed to hear. Turmoil, confusion, 2 competing desires and knowing she was going to succumb because she felt weak even if it wasn't the best thing for her. I understand those kind of tears, that level of angst.

Did Heather believe she was pregnant at the time of that call? Don't know. Was Heather actually pregnant? Don't know. How did SM find out? Simple. He did maintenance work at Tilted Kilt. Heather worked at Tilted Kilt. Rumor was she had suddenly gained weight and went up 2 sizes in her uniform. She was mentioning it to a couple gals. Young women gossip. Gossip gets out. SM was privy to some of the gossip.

Yes, especially when that call comes in the middle of the night when you're already tired. I get quite emotional when I'm tired!

Unfortunately we'll never know what all he told Heather or if he asked her to take a pregnancy test. He purchased a pregnancy test after 1am that night of Dec 17/18. I doubt it was because he suddenly felt like it just in case.

She's dead, and he's not talking. All we have is what Bri testified to during the kidnapping trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back