GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even be mad if SM got out earlier (obviously the Elvis family would have to agree) in exchange for testimony or information about where Heather is. If not, he runs the risk of also serving 30 straight years along with TM and that is if he gets parole for the 10 he's in for now. I mean, doesn't this set him up perfectly to "flip" since she is locked away for good? Are we all going to meet back here in 30 years and watch a 70 something year old TM leave jail?

IMO

ETA: I think he is guilty too but I believe he is the only hope for getting answers about where Heather is unless someone comes forward with an anonymous tip to LE now that TM is behind bars. Maybe someone who knows but has been scared until now since TM was free.

An hour to get TM back to the courtroom? Geez. and of course! She had to know she was going down.
And she never left the courtroom! It was about 30 min after they asked for the copy of the charges..,,.of course right then everyone knew. So 30 minutes after that the jury guy came out and tried to privately tell someone. From that point to whenever they read it is as long it took to get her back. She was upstairs freaking out according to family member I was with.

So is that’s about an hour? Wish I brought my notebook in.

Just wanted to say thank you to longtime WS’s for being so welcoming to us newbies!! I wish I wouldn’t have lurked for so long. I went back last night and read some of your posts from 2015, although I am certain they go back much further.
I will definitely stick around! There are other cases I would love to sleuth with you awaiting justice for those without a voice!!!

And she never left the courtroom! It was about 30 min after they asked for the copy of the charges..,,.of course right then everyone knew. So 30 minutes after that the jury guy came out and tried to privately tell someone. From that point to whenever they read it is as long it took to get her back. She was upstairs freaking out according to family member I was with.

Love these details, thanks for sharing!

Did you notice she didn't flinch at all when she heard the verdict? Not a thing.

Wow, very interesting! My dream from last night (about the quick verdict) came true! :)

Given her statement ( lie ) about no help from her attorneys , it is a given there will be an appeal. What are her chances ? Would the biggest issue be the 5 witnesses being excluded ?

IMO, zero. Those attorneys fought for her like crazy. IMO because they don't ever want to have to deal with her again.

5bcf5d619d9e4.image.jpg

Tammy Moorer found guilty of kidnapping

tAMMY-mOORER3_1540301303662_59918237_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

VERDICT: Tammy Moorer guilty of kidnapping Heather Elvis

5331360-6308409-image-m-75_1540318089642.jpg

Tammy Moorer gets 30 years in prison after she is found guilty of kidnapping her husband's mistress | NewsJar

So pleased for the Elvis family. They've been through so much, and their persistence and courage are paying off in slowly but surely achieving justice for Heather.

SM's reaction to this verdict will be interesting. He's got to know he's next, and I would think the state would want to proceed relatively quickly before any potential appeals for TM. On a personal level, today's verdict restores a little faith in the justice system for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes