GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When judge asked the defense if there was anything they needed, he should have said some burn cream
What TM and her defence team had during the break!!!

th

th

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 9s9 seconds ago
Moorer's lawyer is trying to discredit the video. Opening his cross examination with "It's not good quality."

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 27s27 seconds ago
Brian Wilson with Horry County Police is on the stand now. We just looked at surveillance footage from a payphone on Mr. Joe White Avenue. He said he didn't see a car in the video, just headlights and someone walking to the payphone and making a call around 1:30 a.m.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Wilson says Tammy Moorer gave them consent to search their home. They didn't take anything and were there for more than an hour. He says they noticed security cameras on the property but says when he asked Moorer if he could take the video she said no.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 18s18 seconds ago
Wilson testifies that the only odd thing about the Moorer's house was the multiple security cameras that were outside the home.

Hi everyone!
Loooooooong time lurker in this case, and member of websleuths! I hardly ever post, but really wanted to chime in here. I personally think that after Longbeards, any phone activity was between SM and TM using Heather's phone. I think SM was driving Heather's car and took it back to her apt to leave there and started panicking. He then decided to leave the car at PTL. I think that TM may have been at home and came to pick up SM at PTL. I sadly don't think that Heather ever left Longbeards but her phone and vehicle did.
Nice to "meet" all of you, and I look forward to justice being served in this case!

Wow, wonder if this version may come up in the trial.
It appears so feasible.
You may be right.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members