GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, am I alone in thinking that 5-minute call from Heather's phone at PTL is SM calling TM to say he panicked and didn't leave Heather's car at River Oaks? Begging TM to come get him, and TM is freaking out and yelling at him for breaking with the plan and for being so close to the house. TM finally gives in and flies to PTL as fast as possible to pick him up. Anybody else thinking that?

I now agree with what you think.
Hope the Prosecutors have some evidence, to follow this line.

One thing that really bugged me in SM trial and its bugging me again is when the female prosecuter uses the white board paper to draw on and take notes. I wish she would come prepared and have very large overheads or something so the jury can bettter read her notes.

It comes across rather haphazard and it doesnt help to show she is prepared.

Oh well. I do like her much better than the defense attorney at least. :)

I feel so much more confident than I did during the other two trials.

Me too so far. And I think the main reason I feel that way is we finally have a fair judge.

That other judge was so bias and had a thing against women IMO. I read up his history and there is some interesting things in his past. So glad he is not part of this trial.

I will never forget how SM shook that judges hand or something along those lines after one of the days of his trial.

Me too so far. And I think the main reason I feel that way is we finally have a fair judge.

That other judge was so bias and had a thing against women IMO. I read up his history and there is some interesting things in his past. So glad he is not part of this trial.
Yeah, he is truly a detriment to the judicial system. I'm glad we don't have to put up with him this time.

Do you think they forced Heather to do the pregnancy test in the parking lot at LB?

I have had nightmarish thoughts that they may have forced her to take the test and told her that her life was on the line if she was pregnant. Uggggg

But the more I think about it I think TM had it out for her no matter what that night. Once they lured her out under false pretenses I think nothing was going to stop TM from harming her that evening.

Thank you! I’ve got my phone up to my ear straining to discern what she’s saying.

How is it that she manages to bring up her groupie thing in every damn conversation? Shoot, she even manages to work it into a police department visit about alleged stalking and threats.

Even that profile she wrote out about how she settled down with a younger man from her prior wild ways just reeked of bragging. It wasn’t even low key. She’s not smooth at all.

Wouldn't you keep quiet, about this past lifestyle.o_O
Not be proud of it, seemingly bragging about it.
It means nothing, to being harassed at the time.

I have had nightmarish thoughts that they may have forced her to take the test and told her that her life was on the line if she was pregnant. Uggggg

But the more I think about it I think TM had it out for her no matter what that night. Once they lured her out under false pretenses I think nothing was going to stop TM from harming her that evening.

Not a doubt in my mind that her life was in danger the moment that TM found out about the affair. I think she's always treated SM like crap and with no respect, she's beaten him down as a man and the fact that he did something independent of her was too much for her to take. She's a bully and has bullied all her life. Heather didn't stand a chance and SM probably knew it, the trip out west may have been what he thought as a way to close that door - TM would never close it. She had to take care of HE forever to punish them both.

Do you think they forced Heather to do the pregnancy test in the parking lot at LB?
I'm not sure. If I'm being honest, I try not to think about that aspect.

RSBM: This. She's vicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member