GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have that saved. I really wish this had been brought up at trial.

Now that she has been convicted maybe the mods will let you start a parking lot thread? Ask? They kidnapped HE and TM has been found guilty . There are lessons to be learned here but they need the exposure. Plus one screen grab of just the right post might reveal a witness who could pinpoint a location of importance but never saw the possible clue to click the memory.

I have asked lots of officers about how facebook has helped in so many cases. One officer told me once in 23 minutes he had all the details of a crime and even the suspects mother offered up information that helped solve a crime. He had nothing helpful In his case except one image..He said "i love me some facebook" We have a conviction in HE's case yet no ending, there is so much left undone and with people locked away social media might really offer up the end results. Over time. She deleted these thing for a reason which had to be because she thought them incriminating. If she herself thought that should we not examine that?

Now I am I normal person ,who cares about moral injustices of all kinds but I lack in a lot in legal knowledge so there may be very very valid reasons a thread like this would not be allowed. However if there are those it would be great to get a response on those issues ,so that all of us as sleuths understand those implications.

Not sure if this has been posted or not but TM is listed on Vinelink. Showing her release date is 02/21/2044. That's just under 26 years from now. Also showing she's still at the jail?

VINELink

If the link doesn't work, just go to SC Vinelink and enter her name. You can sign up for emails of when she's transferred anywhere.

Not sure if this has been posted or not but TM is listed on Vinelink. Showing her release date is 02/21/2044. That's just under 26 years from now. Also showing she's still at the jail?

VINELink

If the link doesn't work, just go to SC Vinelink and enter her name. You can sign up for emails of when she's transferred anywhere.

I'm dying to know Sidney's reaction.

Tammy posted on her Facebook way back shortly after this happened that Heather told Sidney she was pregnant & he met her at the Peachtree Landing & gave her money to go away.
Have the screenshot on my phone but I don’t know how to share it here.
Over the years, have read a lot of inflammatory and derogatory things on her Facebook page & they have all been deleted.
I remember that. Then I read at some point that it was fake. She deleted a lot of stuff that hopefully someone has saved.

I am curious to know what she claims is the "truth is in the discovery" .. and her plastic bin of nonsense too .. if she knows the truth, why not come forward with it? if she is so innocent, why not prove it?? Because she isn't innocent, this trial just proved that ... I really hope they lay in Sidney during his trial and maybe more will come out ...

I'm dying to know Sidney's reaction.
If there was ever a time for him to throw her under the bus, it's now, before his own kidnapping trial and before what's sure to be renewed murder charges. Presumably he's in too deep himself to do that.

If he did the actual killing, he can't ever talk because there's nothing to be gained unless he's got video of Tammy holding a grenade to his head.

Don't know if this was posted yesterday from Inside Edition:

Mother of Missing Waitress Heather Elvis Pleads for Information in the Case
If there was ever a time for him to throw her under the bus, it's now, before his own kidnapping trial and before what's sure to be renewed murder charges. Presumably he's in too deep himself to do that.

If he did the actual killing, he can't ever talk because there's nothing to be gained unless he's got video of Tammy holding a grenade to his head.

I am curious to know what she claims is the "truth is in the discovery" .. and her plastic bin of nonsense too .. if she knows the truth, why not come forward with it? if she is so innocent, why not prove it?? Because she isn't innocent, this trial just proved that ... I really hope they lay in Sidney during his trial and maybe more will come out ...

Hi Dylgem,

I could be completely off on this, but the only thing I can think of is that a few of Heather's Twitter posts said stuff like "there's nothing for me in this town" and how she would like to run off to Thailand (paraphrasing here). I think TM was trying to insinuate that Heather left on her own and that information therefore would be "proof" that Tammy had nothing to do with her disappearance. MOO

The 'got he ad' text was not to Sidney. Here is what was testified about it:

Timestamp on video below 2:48:55

Tammy Moorer Trial Day 6 Part 1 - from Live Stream 1 - Wild About Trial

1:47 am You all gonna go to the store. We don’t need the ad it’s online now. (from number communicated with before- not Sidney)

3:10 am Tammy says – Got he ad – Home (timestamp 2:50:50 on video the witness states it was not to Sidney)

(Note on December 16th through the 18th Tammy was sending messages to guys (Caleb) from Sidney’s phone.)

4:20 am appears Sidney has his phone now

4:37 am Tammy sends to Sidney's phone- Can you please bring me an orange juice with the pot stickers?

Sidney – yes mam

Tammy- thank you

Gotcha!
I went back and found where I went off the rails with this, it was this screenshot.
The back end of the #s are blocked, but they look like essentially the same number. I mentally removed the blocking of those last couple of digits!

Attachments

• 44229685_937450776444023_7018699013817892864_n.jpg
    44229685_937450776444023_7018699013817892864_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 75
Hi Dylgem,

I could be completely off on this, but the only thing I can think of is that a few of Heather's Twitter posts said stuff like "there's nothing for me in this town" and how she would like to run off to Thailand (paraphrasing here). I think TM was trying to insinuate that Heather left on her own and that information therefore would be "proof" that Tammy had nothing to do with her disappearance. MOO

If this was even remotely possible, why didn't they hire a private investigator to track her down and prove she's not dead?

She is so delusional.

Another thought. Hope this is allowed.

Does anyone remember a post of Tammy's shortly after Heather's disappearance that she was going to go to Carolina Forest to "visit a friend" and asked if anyone wanted to go. It sounded flip to me for some reason. At the time, I felt she couldn't contain herself and dropped a hint to where Heather ended up. Interesting that Longbeard's is in Carolina Forest... IMO. it may be nothing.

ETA: And this was waaay before we knew about Heather being at Longbeard's that fateful night.

Does anyone remember a post of Tammy's shortly after Heather's disappearance that she was going to go to Carolina Forest to "visit a friend" and asked if anyone wanted to go. It sounded flip to me for some reason. At the time, I felt she couldn't contain herself and dropped a hint to where Heather ended up. Interesting that Longbeard's is in Carolina Forest... IMO. it may be nothing.

ETA: And this was waaay before we knew about Heather being at Longbeard's that fateful night.

I don't remember that, but I do believe that nearly every post TM made on social media after Heather was murdered by the Moorers had a double meaning.

Last edited:
just throwing thoughts out there about the text to AC about got he ad and her replaying its online now.
WHAT IF: They were looking for HE ADDRESS. She had only moved there after the CA trip, so maybe sid didn't know where it was.... and TM was looking for it...... <modsnipped>
WHAT IF: SM WAS out alone in the truck for alittle while and called HE, and TM saw it on records and took off in another vehicle to see if thats where he was......

I know SHE says they were together All night... but i don't believe her, especially because of the walmart locking of door, taking keys, and payphone calls. I know its sort of a moot point but since i hpe there is still a murder trial and conviction, there are other possibilities. Maybe T sent S to the store for those damn potstickers.....and thus 'this' all ensued.

Last edited by a moderator:
So those two verbally assaulted you because you sat near the Elvis family? Did that happen to others also? Trying to understand what got them so riled up.
They are always like that and have been since the very beginning. The C and M families don't need a "reason" to attack, they just do. IMO

I remember that. Then I read at some point that it was fake. She deleted a lot of stuff that hopefully someone has saved.
I remember it being called "fake" but isn't it interesting that at that point nobody had mentioned her being pregnant?

Interesting. I too believe everything she posted around the kidnapping was secret code or just panic word vomit b/c her FB posting behavior changed (before she was on the defense) I wish some expert somewhere could analyze it all lol
IMHO

I vaguely remember that from way back .. but yeah, and Carolina Forest has two roads that run thru it .. so smaller than her "small town" myrtle beach, and she never heard of Longbeards before this trial :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I remember it as well and it was part of the purposeful taunting she was doing. Everything she did on fb had a motive.
I think that's part of her personality. She is a bully and taunting is just part of her MO. <modsnipped> That family isn't going to go quietly into the night. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member