GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by FrazzledNoodle, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surfside

Surfside Court's Indulgence

I don't know if you're talking to me or if you're talking to JerseyGirl. I see what you're saying, though, and I didn't even notice that part of her post when I quoted it. I only posted it for reference to the times I mentioned in my question to dixiegirl. The post I quoted from the Timeline thread was from over 2 years ago. I doubt she'll know why she typed that so long ago. We didn't know about the Waccamaw Refuge ping until this trial, IIRC, so that would be why that ping is not listed.

We really need a new timeline posted over there, since we have some new information from TM's kidnapping trial. Not it!

ETA: I quoted your post before you edited it, so I just wanted to say that the Atalaya Place activity creeps up in the back of my mind sometimes too.

2. Surfside

Surfside Court's Indulgence

Both quotes RSBM: And what if the HCPO had arrived at the landing just 20 or 30 minutes earlier?

How can all of these things have just fallen into place for them?

3. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

I couldn’t agree more ! Every time TM ,or any of the defense witnesses talks or change their stories , it gives the prosecution more to work with.
    TM’s own defense lawyer asked her to stop talking in front of the jury during her foot testimony.
    TM knew the jury could only use evidence shown in court for THIS trial & hoped to hoodwink them ,IMO.
    I wonder if the prosection will investigate any of the shenanigans we believe happened during this trial ?
    That includes the Defense being made aware of the sequestration violation days prior to it being revealed to the Judge. Did anyone else see the male prosecuter whip his head around when the Deputy testified to that fact?

4. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

TY! I’m so far behind y’all , I apologize if I’m rehashing old info. There are so many plausible theories on this case from WS’s , my mind is blown.
    I only live about 90 minutes from MB but I took a mental health break from missing person cases & just couldn’t follow this one closely.
    Then I saw a clip from this trial .... into the Moorer rabbit hole I go

5. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.