GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Eek, just tuned in, the energy in there, I can feel the negative energy of all of this through my phone, need to burn sage over my phone after this)
I can feel the negative energy too, it's frightening!! She looks like she's ready to pounce on TM
th
<<<she's watching her like a hawk, well I think she's looking at TM lol.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 57s58 seconds ago
Aland testifies that she read the story about Heather Elvis' disappearance and realized her cameras may have caught something. "My conscience would not be clear" if she didn't turn it over. @wpdeabc15

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Aland says she was sent a story of Heather Elvis's missing case from a friend. She saw a person of interest lived near her and Peachtree Landing was involved. She thought maybe someone could've driven past her home and had her cameras pick it up.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 36s37 seconds ago
When she realized her system was about to record over Dec. 17 to the 19, she unplugged the camera system so it wouldn't record over those days. She said law enforcement came to her house and took the whole system when she let them know.

I'm pretty confused by her saying she lives on Hwy 814 and that one of the photos of her house looks like it was taken from Peachtree Rd. Those two roads do not intersect. To get to Peachtree Rd from Hwy 814, you have to take Mill Pond Rd. Even if she lives on the corner of 814 and Mill Pond, she would have to drive over a mile to get to Peachtree Rd. I'm not saying there's anything to be made of it, and maybe she misspoke, but it was just strange.

Edited to say: I think she just misspoke, because she just gave directions the right way, including Mill Pond.

She's not alone. From what I remember, David Quandt, who has a business located near PTL, also had surveillance camera footage. He was also called during Sidney's trial.

May I ask for those who know/recall the specific details of SM’s trial, what can we expect here witness wise/evidence wise which may be new/different from SM’s trial?

And what are the differences from SM’s trial or new information released so far that we have learned in these proceedings? Tia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member