GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no excuse for the state not verifying the statements made by Brad. It infuriates me. As a juror,
I would be wondering how competent they are . You put an expert on the stand that answers incorrectly. Probably any 10 year old on FB knows that answer.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

There is no excuse for the state not verifying the statements made by Brad. It infuriates me. As a juror,
I would be wondering how competent they are . You put an expert on the stand that answers incorrectly. Probably any 10 year old on FB knows that answer.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

But the thing is, they don't KNOW he was wrong (probably). At this point, they probably think he's right. I've been using FB for many, many years and didn't know you could do this until watching this trial when I tried to do it.

I just looked at changing one of my FB posts. You can change the date and time, however it's not visible until you first change the date.

If you want to change the time it's another 2 small steps AFTER changing the date. It has an "add hour" and once you select the hour then you see "add minute" and your choice is in 10 min increments from "00" to "50"
How can State be unaware time stamp CAN be changed on FB. Why would State not pursue that? This detail will make us crazy.

I think the jury got the gist. Facebook posting dates can be changed. TM could absolutely manipulate her FB posts. They will be able to see it for themselves. Anyone with a cell phone can see it. ETA: and times can be set for a post, along with the date, after a post has been already posted to FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member