GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy’s words are particularly chilling and revealing.
WMBF 10/19/18 1:53:40
Tammy:
“I can’t speak for Heather but her diary can that she left behind if you want to let’s pull it out.
She left her words behind. I think we should listen to them.
I mean, that’s Heather’s way of testifying, right?”.

BBM.

Somehow, Tammy possessed enough self-control to stop herself before she said, "from the grave...."

Thankfully, the jury doesn't have access to the archived video to play and replay to hear exactly what she said.....they will, however remember the sentiment....that Tammy KNOWS the ONLY way Heather can testify is through what she left behind via the written or recorded word. She knows this because she is positive she is dead since she was responsible.

Last edited:
This part really stood out to me:

NL: And again, you've looked all through this. This is your discovery, correct?
TM: Not every piece, just the pieces I thought that could (pause, looks at jury) prove my innocence.
NL: I'm sorry?
TM: I looked through pieces (pause) that....
NL: Right.
TM: Yes.

I really wish Nancy would have called her out on the fact that a normal person would have to go through all of the discovery to ascertain what pieces are helpful for their defense. Not TM though - she already had her story planned and knew what to use to support her 'alibi' and false narrative.

www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/videos/487125975106147/ (starts @-41:10 left in video)

TM is unravelling it all, herself, when being Crossed.
TM's manipulation of discovery is apparent, to fit TM"s agenda. MOO.

<modsnipped quoted post>
This... when she kept saying it’s all on her FB page for anyone to see, I was in disbelief. I kept thinking, there is no way all of that old stuff is on there anymore. Please let someone be showing all of the old stuff to NL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! It amazes me that TM would be putting her FB out there during trial!
<modsnipped - no link for information> Why in the world would you be surprised about Tammy trying to inveigle us? She’s an expert at it. In other words, she set out to “hoodwink” us.
Tammy Moorer, the professional hoodwinker wanted us to believe something other than the truth!
No one has mentioned her sister Ashley’s testimony, <modsnipped>! Didn’t believe much of anything she said. Her demeanor was also a little nonchalant.
Where is the compassion & empathy for Heather?
Exactly what is it that is amusing about any of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are closing arguments time-limited? I remember Judge Dennis cut NL off before she finished in SM's trial. She is going to need a lot of time to lay this all out and to refute TM's seemingly endless stream of lies. Someone above said 1/2 hour, but I think that's referring to having the last word after the defense's closing argument.
Not sure how much time they will get for closing but Yes - the last word is 30 minutes.

Not sure how much time they will get for closing but Yes - the last word is 30 minutes.
Thanks. NL will have her work cut out for her that's for sure. There's just so much to address. But ultimately she just has to cut through all the confusion, chaos and lies of the defense and go straight for the timeline, the expert witnesses, the relationship, and who HE's last contacts were with.

Thanks. NL will have her work cut out for her that's for sure. There's just so much to address. But ultimately she just has to cut through all the confusion, chaos and lies of the defense and go straight for the timeline, the expert witnesses, the relationship, and who HE's last contacts were with.
The facts are pretty concise. The experts helped put it together into a logical timeline. She’s got this.

Did anyone catch when TM told Nancy that the kids had met Sidney's "first (pause) person as well". This was said while being questioned about the "meet the MRS" and the "kids want to meet you" messages sent to Heather.

I wonder who this earlier affair was with and if the "person"(man, woman or monkey *rolleyes*) is still alive and well. Bet they have a story to tell.
Agree get that person to front the court or how about tm s supposed bf that would have been interesting specially if his mother had also been a witness

BBM.

Somehow, Tammy possessed enough self-control to stop herself before she said, "from the grave...."

Thankfully, the jury doesn't have access to the archived video to play and replay to hear exactly what she said.....they will, however remember the sentiment....that Tammy KNOWS the ONLY way Heather can testify is through what she left behind via the written or recorded word. She knows this because she is positive she is dead since she was responsible.
I thought it was bizzare she talked about heathers diary ??? Would she know about this from SM trial ??

Waiting for Monday to roll around for the next load of testimony from TM its a bit like christmas u never know what ur going to get but u hope it will be something really good -I just want her creepy smiling to turn into a fit of rage and NL is the right person for that

TM appears as if she hasn't slept in a verrrrry long time. Maybe she is worried about her trial, but maybe, just maybe, her demons are catching up with her as she lays awake completely alone in the deep dark of night.

She's lost her partner in crime to conspire with too. She may think she's got all of this together but her physical self doesn't.

Tammy’s words are particularly chilling and revealing.
WMBF 10/19/18 1:53:40
Tammy:
“I can’t speak for Heather but her diary can that she left behind if you want to let’s pull it out.
She left her words behind. I think we should listen to them.
I mean, that’s Heather’s way of testifying, right?”.

She really wants that diary admitted. I suspect it's Heather pontificating about life, moving away, unhappy current relationship with parents, etc...would help the TM theory that she ran away.

BBM. Exactly this. Thank you for posting this. I caught up with the cross-ex over the weekend and I think I was laughing too much at NL's reply to think about this.

You've just reminded me I saw this in a trial earlier this year, I even commented on it:

In that case there's a psychological report on the guilty party:

This guy definitely thought he was at least equal to the prosecutor (and the defence too).

I'm not saying that just by using the prosecutor's first name they share the same psychology (it wouldn't surprise me), but I found it interesting.

Wonder what a professional evaluation of TM would produce?
We are speculating, but how many may be correct?
MOO.

Too late to edit my last post. I will be going back and reading so as to not miss any good points. But please message me anything you think of- or message Nancy directly if you want. I just don’t want to put everything out in the open anymore or what’s going on behind the scenes. Sometimes I forget who is reading here.

Smart think 99.
I was thinking this.
Hope you receive PMs with loads of points.
This is our chance.:)
This thread possibly gives the Defense many ideas, if they are checking.:(:(
MOO.

Last edited:
No, please delete it, I forgot about that rule. I've read so much from others without links it simply slipped my mind.
Information testified to in court does not need a link. A post stating a fact not revealed during testimony or in court needs a link. Please alert any posts that should have links so a mod can address.

Last edited:
When N (we're on a first initial basis) was questioning TM about telling the young man's mother that her name was Terry, she moved the bible from the top ledge down to the bottom ledge so it was closer to TM. Did anyone else notice that?

It's in the Day 9, Part 2 video on Wild About Trial at 3:31 mark.

Yes, I noticed that.
I thought NL would then say, "Could you swear on the bible again".
But the Judge, and hoping some in the jury saw that.
NL wants to make it clear, TM is full of lies.:):):)
Action by NL was very wise.
Even one Juror who may have spotted this action, will speak about it, to the others, I would think.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member