GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I am Heather’s number one advocate,” Moorer told the judge after the verdict was announced. “I want to know what happened to her. The truth is in discovery.”

Moorer — who testified at the trial — maintained her innocence, claiming she never met Elvis face-to-face. Upon learning the verdict, she told the courtroom she was unhappy with her representation.

“I feel like I am begging for my life for something I had nothing to do with,” Moorer said.

____

Elvis’ family made tearful pleas Tuesday in court to punish the defendant with the maximum sentence.

“Whatever Tammy and her husband did to Heather wasn’t enough,” Heather’s mom, Debbi Elvis, said. “They had to disparage and shame her in the public eye. That wasn’t enough. They had to disparage our family.”

https://nypost.com/2018/10/23/wife-found-guilty-of-kidnapping-husbands-missing-ex-mistress/

It’s 30 years no parole on the kidnapping. The verdict was actually almost an hour earlier but it took that long to get her ready to come back - you can’t see it but my eyes are rolling so far back into my head right now.
An hour to get TM back to the courtroom? Geez. and of course! She had to know she was going down.

Oh no she didn't!

I'm Heather's #1 advocate. I want to know what happened to Heather probably as much as her parents do.
-Tammy Moorer

Wow just wow! That statement is sickening!!!! The NERVE!!!

—-

Cheers and hugs everyone. Toast to Minnie Mouse behind bars!! Finally!
(@bestill)

:toast:

——
I find this all so bittersweet as I don’t think they will ever reveal Heather’s location, and my heart aches for her family.

Thank you everyone for the trial updates.

—-

Hugs @Foxfire

Surely Sidney isn't going to go to trial for conspiracy to commit kidnapping and kidnapping after his co-conspirator was found guilty. He would be a total fool not to plead a deal now and tell what happened and where Heather's body is located. I hope he now does the right thing.

Would the State be allowed to introduce this in his trial?

Thank you @TTF14 for calling me back once the verdict had been reached! I was able to watch this all play out and I couldn't be happier!! I feel like anxiety I had the past 2 weeks has been lifted because this was just one step closer to finding pure justice for Heather!! I'm glad I was here to share this moment with everyone here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288