GUILTY - Tammy Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 *Appeals denied* #11

“All I wanted was a fair trial because with a fair trial or a fair prosecutor this would’ve never been a case at all because there is no evidence," Moorer said during a preview of the interview. "And now I’m losing my family for 30 years for nothing because they wanted to close a case.”
Tammy Moorer set to discuss kidnapping trial on ‘Dateline’ episode

The evidence spoke, Tammy. YOU caused YOU to lose your family. Not the prosecutor, not the judge, not the jury. It was YOU!

“All I wanted was a fair trial because with a fair trial or a fair prosecutor this would’ve never been a case at all because there is no evidence," Moorer said during a preview of the interview. "And now I’m losing my family for 30 years for nothing because they wanted to close a case.”

The evidence spoke, Tammy. YOU caused YOU to lose your family. Not the prosecutor, not the judge, not the jury. It was YOU!

Yes!

They always say there's no evidence! I hope that night haunts her for the rest of her life.

HOW did they have time to interview her? Her hair looks like it was before verdict....Could it have been during the break? When she wouldn't come back to the courtroom right away for sentencing?

Hi 2Hope4! Guess the reality is sinking into Tammy's brain that she's going to be in a cage for an extremely long time. And, as you said, it's no one's fault but her own. But in typical Tammy the Narcissist's style, she blames everyone but herself. As I mentioned the other day, her oldest son will be almost fifty when she finally gets out. (Providing she's not tried and convicted of murder charges). But she never truly cared about her children or else she would never dream of putting them through this.

I hope Heather haunts her in her loneliest hours; I hope she is very fearful that destiny will someday rattle that cage she is in and charge her with Heather's murder. I hope she's terrified that she will never get out. And, finally, I hope the other inmates will make her life miserable in there. For Heather. This witch knows exactly what happened. No doubt in my mind.

Anyone else watching Dateline? I’m having trouble watching already. Poor Heather and her poor family.

I’m watching the first 40 minutes but then I have to go pick my son up from work. Thankfully I have a DVR so I can finish it when I get back. I’ll need the breather, I think. I’m already crying. Seeing Terry’s tears just ripped my heart open.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back