GUILTY - Tammy Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 *Appeals denied* #11

Oh how I wish but I don't think Heather would be in this condition at this time. I also think that she will never be found. JMO
It really boggles my mind when I try to think of what they could have possibly done with her body... they weren't exactly criminal masterminds which makes it even harder to accept that she may never be found

It really boggles my mind when I try to think of what they could have possibly done with her body... they weren't exactly criminal masterminds which makes it even harder to accept that she may never be found

I still think her father disposed of the body and agree, she will not be found unless they give up the info. I think Tammy knows, i'm not sure Sidney does. I think T would LOVE to hold that over his head.

*This, I think, is the case that makes me the saddest and the maddest but I’d be the gladdest in the room if either of them would ever give up her location.

I still think her father disposed of the body and agree, she will not be found unless they give up the info. I think Tammy knows, i'm not sure Sidney does. I think T would LOVE to hold that over his head.
I've thought that her father was the one to dispose of her body too but I also wonder if Tammy and Sidney's Disney camper was ever checked with cadaver dogs. They went on vacation to Disney right after Heather was missing. JMO

I agree. I also think Heather may be under the concrete slab on the Moorer’s property.

I agree. I also think Heather may be under the concrete slab on the Moorer’s property.
I also think that may be a possibility. I do think concrete plays an important role no matter where they put her. Sidney would certainly know how to access it without seeming suspicious due to this job.

Remember how the M's were initially charged with two counts of indecent exposure? IIRC, the charges stemmed from their own alibi. They claimed they were busy having sex in their truck all over town on the night Heather disappeared. They said the first incident occurred at Atlantic Avenue in Conway and the second at Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach.

The only thing located on Atlantic Avenue is CCU's Center for Marine and Wetland Studies, but it's located in a super industrial area with a ton of construction-related businesses. Metglas, Spann Roofing & Sheet Metal, Southeastern Paper, Builders FirstSource, S & W Ready Mix Concrete. I assume they used Celebrity Circle as yet another way to get in a dig at Heather since that’s the location of Broadway (and the previous location of Tilted Kilt), but I’ve never understood why they used Atlantic Avenue. Was it because Sidney is familiar with the area due to his work in construction, or could it be something else? It's always seemed too random to not be important.

It looks like Sid is at least doing something with his time in Jail. Tammy hasn't had anything added for classes etc. I'd really love to hear how she is handling it.... without her 'man'. Or where/what the kids are doing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back