***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The children have taken over the TV and hubby is asleep after night shift so can't watch the news in on the other TV. Is their a digital radio station that is fully covering this? I've tried 4BC but they are talking about restaurants

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Channel 7 saying that supposed juror blogging was referred to police and the the judge commented about it that not a juror.

Channel 7 and 9 coverage is now finished.

60 mins story. Does anyone know who the detective is ?

Justice for Allison has been handed down today.

A huge thankyou to everyone for being here for her over the past two plus years.

A huge thankyou to Inspector Mark Ainsworth for leaving no stone unturned. You & your boys in blue have done an outstanding job!!

A big thankyou also goes out to all our media reporters, where would we be without you!!

][/CENTER]

We will never forget marlywings.....NEVER EVER!!!! I myself will never forget how we were all here hoping she was still alive. I will never forget our passion..I will never forget us (many of us) having timeouts because our passion got the better of us. I will never forget us banding together trying to make ends meet regarding this case. Never foget the beautiful people here, all of us trying to help each other through the sadness, even though we did not know this woman, yet could so relate as though "what if this happened to us"...NEVER EVER FORGET!!!! Big Hugs again to everyone....This was what we were waiting for....Some us us needed ot take breaks from the forum because of it's distress, the cases distress, our passions distress.....We all loved her even though we never knew her.....XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have the worst headache after that ! Lol

What a relief that verdict was.

Best wishes to the Dickie family. It was Louise Galloway that was interviewed on the tv that Liaden and I were speaking to when we went to court one day. She was just lovely. I'm so pleased justice has been served xx

I slept in so I have only just gotten through reading. What an amazing outcome for Allison's family. No it won't bring her back but at least a big slice of justice has been served. Thanks again for all he tweeters and websleuths for letting us all be a part of this. Such an emotional read but am so happy for the verdict.
Allison you have left more of an imprint in the world in your short time of being in it than gerard ever will even if he lives for a thousand years. Your last act during a struggle was his undoing and I believe you did it for your girls. I hope they are able to have happy lives even though they will miss their mum. I know you will be watching over them while they grow up. Rest in paradise xxxxx
Gerard I hope you rott in your cell :)

Ad for 60 minutes sunday night, interview with TM and didn't quite catch something about a phone call, lady (don't know who she is) says "he said I'm looking for someone to kill my wife". Know what I'm doing sunday night.

Justice for Allison has been handed down today.

A huge thankyou to everyone for being here for her over the past two plus years.

A huge thankyou to Inspector Mark Ainsworth for leaving no stone unturned. You & your boys in blue have done an outstanding job!!

A big thankyou also goes out to all our media reporters, where would we be without you!!

THANK_YOU_2.gif

k4in38.png

Well said Marly. I'd like to second it.
Three cheers for The QPS for an outstanding job and for recognising things were 'off' from the minute they arrived at the BC home that morning Allison was reported missing. And to all the SES and everyone involved in the investigation and search. To Todd Fuller and the prosecution for a job well done. To the jury for their careful consideration and ultimately for the result they came up with.

To dear Allison, well done for having the final say, for those scratches- I wonder how differently the investigation and results would have been without those final 'words' from you. May your family be surrounded by love and support as they begin to rebuild some normalcy to their lives- lives that have been changed forever due to the selfish actions of one man. And to your beautiful daughters for the burden they now carry through their lives due to these actions also. To no longer have their beautiful Mother here in their lives and to know their father is the reason for this. My heart breaks for them.

I am so glad to see and hear Justice has been done.

To all the WS'ers who have kept this case going here over the last 2 years and for all the court reports and tweets and more. Thanks. :)

Am back at page 11. Is it true or a sick joke TMcH is on 60 minutes.
I'm repulsed and will not be bloody watching. Disgusted

Ad for 60 minutes sunday night, interview with TM and didn't quite catch something about a phone call, lady (don't know who she is) says "he said I'm looking for someone to kill my wife". Know what I'm doing sunday night.

I don't understand why this person would never have come forward to police about this before now. Would it not have been useful to the prosecution?

Ch7 Brisbane special program tonight at 22:15 'Justice for Allison'

REMINDER:

You guys can't be sleuthing the witnesses, or gossiping about them. It's not how we operate here at Websleuths.

If you want to discuss what they are saying in the media, that's fine.

A BIG THANK YOU to Websleuths, Marly, those doing the Twitter reports, Alioop, Dr Watson and all the posters. You are all such a wonderful bunch of people x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson