***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can guess how long the jury will take, over thinking this can cause the mind to come up with many scenarios..Like, Maybe one jurer has nothing else to do and is enjoying the power of being in control, maybe there is one who doesn't understand anything, maybe one is after a book deal and taking forever to drag it out, maybe one is sick of his wife's cooking and enjoys the menu or hates her boss and doesnt want to rush back to work....All of these are possible....Not likely, but possible .... Or maybe, the reality is that, there is a lot of evidence to go over, 70 odd witness statements, lots of theories and it will take time to go over it all to come up with a verdict that they all agree on in unison....I have yet to meet a group of 12 or so people that all agree on this same thing straight away...I just hope they make a decision that will uphold justice and deter people from resorting to this sort of crime

I too hope Justice for Allison, and her loved ones will be forthcoming today, because I can not imagine what her loved ones are going through waiting to have justice served, and each hour is taking its toll on them, I just hope the Jury are thinking of this and doing all they can to make a decision in the shortest amount of time they can within reason...

Good morning everybody. I hope today is verdict day.

There was a lawyer on a Brisbane radio station this morning saying it is not unusual for a jury in a murder trial to take longer than 4 days to reach a verdict.

Good morning. At work, trying to be productive, while keeping a regular eye out for a verdict.... :please:

There was a lawyer on a Brisbane radio station this morning saying it is not unusual for a jury in a murder trial to take longer than 4 days to reach a verdict.

Yes I have a feeling today is THE day...based on nothing but a hunch.....

hey Doc, what is your view on the jury deliberations so far value yor imput

Sending good energy to everyone tonight/this morning.

Yes I have a feeling today is THE day...based on nothing but a hunch.....

hope so Forensics , I thought after they went to the Judge yesterday it wouldn't be long , keep hoping

This was from the Max Seca trial....

After a 77-day criminal trial - the longest in Queensland legal history - a Supreme Court jury deliberated almost four days before finding the Crown's strong circumstantial case was sufficient to find married father-of-two daughters had ended the three siblings' lives.

(sorry for anyone I haven't caught up with, been sick for a while and in la la land haha)

After a 77-day criminal trial - the longest in Queensland legal history - a Supreme Court jury deliberated almost four days before finding the Crown's strong circumstantial case was sufficient to find married father-of-two daughters had ended the three siblings' lives.

(sorry for anyone I haven't caught up with, been sick for a while and in la la land haha)

good to see you back Bayside

I feel the same. Today feels different.

I havent seen any of the usual tweets about the B.C Clan arriving ?

I have the same feeling but mine is based on the fact that I have things to to today *pessimist*

I now think it will be tomorrow because I may have a meeting to go to and if so, I won't be able to keep abreast of the case.

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 28s

Verdict to be delivered in #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

Apparently we have a verdict. #badenclay

Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry9 30s

#badenclay jury has reached verdict. Expected to be heard in next 30 mins @9NewsBrisbane

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 38s

Allison's family lining up to go into court to hear verdict. Some in tears #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s

Hearing a jury has reached a verdict in #badenclay and is due in court in 30 minutes.

:judge:

Whhooooooo hooooooo verdict time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bayside!!..... greetings!...... another one sorely missed!!.... glad you're back in the alternate la la land..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie