***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, just going to hairdressers... They're about to learn all about the case!!

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 28s

Defence team of Michael Byrne and Peter Shields have just arrived. Lots of tears from Allison's family outside crtrm #badenclay @abcnews

Just got home to news of pending verdict - hugs everyone, here we go, thinking of Allison's family and friends x

Miriam Hall ‏@Miriam_Hall 35s

People waiting outside court to hear verdict in #BadenClay trial. Tears and emotion outside court.

Watching nine morning news - live from outside the Supreme Court

Amee ..... another wonderful day of your retweeting.. deeply appreciated...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

Defence lawyers have entered the court #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 26s

Both Defence and Crown lawyers are now inside courtroom as queue grows outside. #badenclay @abcnews

“@madonnamking: Whatever the verdict my heart goes out to the three little girls who no longer have a mother. #badenclay”

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s

Allison's dad Geoff Dickie is with detectives, ready to go into court #badenclay

I am watching live on 9, 7 and Sky News also have it live. This morning I had the time 11.58am pop into my mind, won't be far off it. I most definitely have the Dickies in mind today, and all her friends and loved ones. She means so much to us and we are so invested in the verdict, but for them it is a reality and today means so much. May their 3 girls be forever surrounded in love.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

Almost 21 hours of deliberation across four days #badenclay

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 33s

A lot of tension outside court 11 as people line up for a seat to hear verdict. Allison's friends look anxious #badenclay

On channel 7 they just said the judge is currently doing another trial & has suspended that trial to hear the verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj