***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 21s

Allison's older sister Vanessa and best friend Kerry-Anne Walker outside court #badenclay

:grouphug: I'm not the most emotional person but feeling it at the moment!

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 32s

Priscilla and Geoff Dickie, Allison's parents, have just arrived. Big hugs. @abcnews #badenclay

Sarah Greenhalgh ‏@GreenhalghSarah 36s

Crowd growing outside courtroom. Family, friends, detectives, supporters. Crown & defence have gone in @tennewsqld #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 37s

Allison #badenclay 's parents Geoff and Priscilla have arrived at court for the verdict. They are wearing yellow. @7NewsBrisbane

He will be found guilty of Murder....I hope Allison's parents can hold strong for just another 15 minutes, someone hug her and hold her up, she will need it

My thoughts go to Allisons family and friends I can't believe how nervous I feel about the whole thing I can't even begin to imagine how they are dealing with this!!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s

Allison's parents Priscilla and Geoff and sister Vanessa now ready to go into court together #badenclay

There are currently 212 users browsing this thread. (91 members and 121 guests)

Word spreads like wildfire. I wonder what it will get up to and if the server will handle it.

OMG! Websleuths and Twitter loaded at work. I'm supposed to be in a meeting but my eyes keep welling up. Let us all put our collective arms around the Dickies, the girls and Allison's loved ones.

They are saying a verdict about 11.45am that was said on channel 9

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 30s

The jury retired at 11.10am on Thursday and received five redirections. #badenclay

7News Brisbane ‏@7NewsBrisbane 53s

#BadenClay's defence barrister Micharl Byrne has arrived at court. Tunei nto #7NewsQ for our live coverage

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Best friend Kerry-Anne was overseas, got back this morning, emotional outside court #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s

Allison's parents Priscilla and Geoff and sister Vanessa now ready to go into court together #badenclay

They are so strong. I can't even imagine it.

Well here we are! It's been a long time coming, praying for a just verdict.

Triple M Brisbane ‏@TripleMBrisbane 29s

Allison Baden-Clay's parents are in court and wearing yellow, which was Allison's favourite colour. #badenclay #newsroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23