***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 212 users browsing this thread. (91 members and 121 guests)

Word spreads like wildfire. I wonder what it will get up to and if the server will handle it.

I've just pulled over on the side of the highway as I know you guys will b quicker than
Any radio announcement.
I hope there is Justice today, my heart is with the children. Kate xx

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 28s

Still not in the courtroom. Stand by. #badenclay

I'm worried about yesterday's question of the judge and how that passage wrapped up... please jury give justice for this poor lady and her family.

Wonder if we are going to get to hear another bunch of Olivia's verbal diarrhoea.........:eek::pullhair:

The water cooler talk in my office this morning has the jury finding him guilty, no one has said the word acquittal and since there are a few capes and wigs hanging around in my office, i hold those opinions in pretty high regard

I still feel sick though :(

Flying visit... I can't believe it, turned on the television and we have a verdict!!! yes! Thoughts to Allisons family and friends. Hoping it is :prayer: it is Justice.

This is so damn emotional: even the detectives who worked on the case are wearing yellow ribbons.

No way will he be found NOT guilty, there is no way 12 people would have agreed on that verdict and it is too early to declare a hung jury so it can only be murder , would of been longer for manslaughter, I feel it can only be murder given the whole scenario.....

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 34s

Spectators being redirected to overflow crtrms. 17 and Banco. @abcnews #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 25s

The #badenclay family remain shut away in a meeting room. Allison's family, supporters and police outside court waiting for doors to open.

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 27s

2 overflow courts + large ceremonial court will be open for verdict #badenclay

Michael Best ‏@michaelbesty 45s

Memorial to Allison #badenclay at the place her body was found. I'm live into verdict coverage. @michaelbesty pic.twitter.com/XfqbWDB3Zu

Please let this be the news her family needs to hear. So much adrenalin running right now. Could not even imagine what Als fam and friends are going through the poor darlings.

Thanks again to everyone for the company along the journey and all join to think positive thoughts for justice!!!

Toddy F QC got the job done, I feels it

Thoughts and prayers for Allison's parents, siblings, family, friends, supporters, legal team, detectives, and all people of good will who hunger and thirst for justice ...

I'm at the shops keeping watch while my daughter plays. I feel sick with nerves, even though it has to be guilty right? Thinking of her family and friends x

I'm worried about yesterday's question of the judge and how that passage wrapped up... please jury give justice for this poor lady and her family.

Stay positive susan. We're almost there!

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 33s

Two overflow courtrooms set up for those that can't get inside courtroom 11. Verdict expected soon @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 1m

2 overflow courts + large ceremonial court will be open for verdict #badenclay

*quietly knitting, a la Therese De Farge, waiting for the guillotine to fall on that fat neck of Gerard Baden-Clay........

This is so damn emotional: even the detectives who worked on the case are wearing yellow ribbons.

They have effectively spent a good portion of their lives this last 2 years to make sure justice is done, nice to see the human side of the law and it will go a long way with public sentiment too, Im glad they have done this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname