***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Dickie giving victim impact statement. Court interrupted GBC hyperventilating.

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Court pauses - Gerard Baden-Clay is having problems breathing and is asking for help #badenclay

four victim impact statements to be heard, channel nine gbc having trouble breathing!

Reported by Channel 9 loud cheer from Dickie family. Reported by Tessa Scott, Ch.9, GBC's father slumped in his chair. GBC's mother left the court in tears.

Wow so mumsy just bailed!? Nice one

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! Was just about to go out, thank goodness a friend text me so I could watch it live!!!!! JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaahhhhhh!!!!! I thought I was going to vomit waiting.........

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

One of the last things Allison did was leave her mark on him - Priscilla #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Mrs Dickie says her daughter was an incredible achiever. #badenclay

gbc apparently having trouble breathing lawyers checking on him

Gerard apparently hyperventilating, having trouble breathing. Elaine out of courtrtoom in tears. Mrs Dickie reading her victim impact statement, very emotional. GBC lawyers up and checking on GBC. Four statements to be read.

I am the grieving mother of Allison Baden Clay
Se was a caring daughter and good friend
We had the utmost faith in A ability to deal with everything
Se left the scratches thank god they will stay with me forever. Those marks are her last mark.
Dealing with the disappearance, the trial
We went from being a very happy retired cople to being guardians of three girls.

The impact of this troubled and fearful relationship has been been difficult. Particularly knowing Allison had been dealing with this on her own.

Michael Coombes ‏@MichaelCoombes 58s

"The scratches she left will remain with me forever," Allison #badenclay's mother tells the Court. Live @7NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

The impact of finding out about the troubled relationship has been distressing - Priscilla #badenclay

Incredible that GBC is such a sociopath, he can't even let Allison's mother speak without adding his own drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak