***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ebonycavallaro: Gerard sobbing. Priscilla says he showed no remorse "for the love of her husband Allison stayed & she died" #badenclay

After ten days of waiting we were told her body was found under the bridge.

You never tried to search for her

This horrific murder, no one can ever take the place as a mother. I do my best to look after the girls. I am a grandmother not a mother.
They miss her terribly and cry a lot and want her to put them to bed.

She has been given a life sentence without love.
What do you say to a grower girl who wants her mother. These moments should never have happened. My here will be more moments like this.
The tragedy of it all is that she had so much to offer.

"What do you say to a young girl who wants her mother ..." Mrs Dickie

Oh wow the girls hurt by the smear campaign too .. that was a very good victim impact statement ..

Meanwhile GBC is crying, perhaps he does feel some remorse.

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Court pauses - Gerard Baden-Clay is having problems breathing and is asking for help #badenclay
Geeeez! Even when it's finally time for Allison's family to speak GBC turns it into all about him

Talking about the smear campaign against Allison, she speaks directly to Gerard. "you've sentenced your daughters to life without their mother"

news.com.au ‏@newscomauHQ 1m

Strong words from Mrs Dickie: "Gerard's complete existence was for his own gratification." http://bit.ly/1qBN5zT #badenclay

Allison's daughters cry every night for their Mum but their resilience amazes her. She doesn't know how to help them or be the Mum Allison was, she will always struggle to fill Allison's shoes. Now as a Grandmother her life revolves around those girls. She's now talking about the smear campaign against Allison in court, speaking directly to GBC "You've sentenced your daughters to life without their Mother"

Very hurt by the smear campaign by the BC family.
All I have left are the memories of a wonderful daughter.

Sorry for all the typos.
How gutwrenchingly awful.

Geoff Dickie up next

Just popped in to say a wonderful job done all round by the prosecution team. Todd Fuller never faltered. The Dickie family should hold their heads up too, they have done Allison proud. Unlike that other family who should all of them hide their heads in shame.

How much do I love Mrs Dickie and what she's saying in her statement! I'm so glad she has had this opportunity to tell him how she feels and what he has done.

That MODSNIP better be back in court and made to listen to each and every word from the victim impact statements.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s

Priscilla Dickie, Allison's mother, is about to read a victim impact statement. #badenclay

Gerard has interrupted. Security says he is having trouble breathing. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie: I am the grieving mother of the late Allison June Baden-Clay.

Mrs Dickie says her daughter was an incredible achiever. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says "God bless" her daughter for leaving those scratch marks on Gerard's face. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says waiting for news when she disappeared, hearing the news she'd been found, organising the funeral, this trial... #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says they went from happy retirees to guardians of three young girls. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says finding out about her daughter's troubled marriage has been distressing. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says hearing about her son-in-law's infidelities was difficult. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie: He betrayed her and made a mockery of their marriage. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie: For the love of her children ... Allison stayed and she died. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says the sorrow and loss has completely changed their lives. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says Allison did not leave her girls. She had so much to give them. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie: We have all been robbed of Allison's love ... and the pain does not go away. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie recalls her hopes fading as they searched. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says the discovery of her darling daughter under a bridge was absolutely devastating. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie: His complete existence has been for his own self gratification. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says her heart breaks as she takes the place of her daughter in caring for her grandchildren. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie: What a situation to face ... the girls being put to bed by their mother and being told the next day she is gone. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says it is heartbreaking dealing with her granddaughters' questions. Doesn't mummy love me? #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says her life now revolves around their care. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says they have been hurt by Gerard and his supporters' smear campaign against Allison. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie: I have been robbed of a wonderful daughter. She has finished. #badenclay

Geoff Dickie, Allison's father, is now reading his victim impact statement. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa