***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Judge says prosecution suggested he smothered Allison and that looks likely. #badenclay

Judge says Gerard's conduct has been shameful and speaks of a profound lack of remorse. #badenclay

Judge says he dumped her over a ledge, left her lying in the mud. #badenclay

The balloons arriving is wonderful .. I wonder who sent them?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

Pretending to look for her, insinuated mental illness, besmirching Allison's reputation - Justice Byrne #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 1m

Judge says prosecution suggested he smothered Allison and that looks likely. #badenclay

Judge says Gerard's conduct has been shameful and speaks of a profound lack of remorse. #badenclay

Judge says he dumped her over a ledge, left her lying in the mud. #badenclay

Judge says he used a razor to cut himself near where Allison scratched him. #badenclay

Judge says he besmirched Allison's memory in exaggerating her depression. Says that was reprehensible. #badenclay

The Courier-Mail ‏@couriermail 32s

Justice Byrne to Gerard Baden-Clay. ``You have no criminal history but you are not of good character''. http://bit.ly/1mDZ8gZ #badenclay

I *knew* when they asked for clarification about the scratches that they were checking the legality of a guilty verdict with regards to circumstantial evidence! I am so happy they found him guilty.

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 34s

Yellow balloons appear outside court in memory of Allison #badenclay pic.twitter.com/u3heNfWvnf (@CJHonnery)

'You have no criminal record, but you are not of good character.'
'You took a loving mother from her daughters... the light in their lives'

'I sentence you to imprisonment for life ... the court will adjourn.'

GBC being taken from the dock and into custody.

Great news to read - hope you all enjoy your after trial gettogethers in Brisbane - have a drink for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 44s

Sentenced to life in prison #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s

Judge says any application for parole needs to be assessed with considerable reprehension. #badenclay

Judge says he took a devoted loving wife from her three girls, blighting their lives. #badenclay

Judge says Gerard has already served 762 days. Sentenced to life. #badenclay

Judge has sentenced Gerard Baden-Clay to life in prison.

LIFE...Sentence to life....I knew the Judge would not muck around with his remarks or sentence..very good outcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow