***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Baden Powell lineage has another name to go down in its history now, and it's a name that rescues it from a family history that has become stained and disreputable.

Allison Baden Clay. A brave wife and mother who refused to give up. A high achiever who sacrificed everything for love and whose loyalty and endurance could not be breached. A woman who, in death, fought as bravely as she had in life.

The Baden Powell lineage are very lucky they can claim Allison as a family member, even if it's only by marriage. She's saved the family name for them, and for her own children. What a wonderful lady.

This is a message from LadyBird1 that she kindly asked me to post on this thread:

I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Websleuths for providing this forum through which ordinary citizens have been able to have an ordinary voice in a far from ordinary matter.

I would like to express my appreciation to Websleuths moderators who had the onerous task of moderating. There was plenty to moderate. There was a very real sense that our collective consciences were offended, not just once but time and time again. And just when you thought you'd heard it all, wham! Another bombshell. From caterpillars to baby boys, we learned the depths of depravity to which a criminal would stoop in order to defend his own miserable hide. Those depths were were unfathomable. Unfathomable in depth, in darkness, in evil, in ethics (or lack thereof), in dis-honour.

I would like to express my appreciation to Doc Watson, a real life Doctor, for his valuable professional assistance, knowledge and his willingness in giving so much time and effort throughout this entire matter. Doc Watson went far above and beyond the call of duty in order to see truth and justice prevail.
Doc Watson's understanding and explanations of Zoloft and its mechanisms debunked entirely the suicide story. His understanding and explanations regarding diatoms debunked any drowning story. His understanding and explanations regarding all things medical and many things local, were greatly appreciated. Doc Watson was always available to answer questions. Thank-you Doc Watson.

I would like to express my appreciation to Alioop, real life Lawyer, for her valuable contributions in regards to all things Law-wise. Her understanding and explanations regarding matters of Law were much valued and appreciated. So too, were her kind and gentle manner expressing these matters. Thank-you Alioop.

I would like to express my appreciation to Trooper, a real life extraordinary person. Trooper's dry wit, intelligence, amazing insight and humour will never be forgotten. Many times Trooper's posts caused me exclaim out loud over my computer! And I don't think I was alone! Thank-you Trooper.

I would like to express my appreciation to each and every person who contributed to the forum with the goal that Truth and Justice prevail. Thank-you also for restoring my faith in the general goodness of human nature.
To those who shared their own personal experiences with narcissists. Thank-you.

Perhaps Allison Dickie Baden Clay's plight might serve in helping others.

There are of course many people outside this forum who deserve recognition, praise and appreciation. The QPS, the many searchers, the many people, the friends and family of the Dickies.
Their courage, strength, determination and resilience will long be remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73