GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

hey guys,I understand how Sarah feeels and I also agree with Metzger...I think Sam is pushing his family away because he can't deal talking with you after what he's done but I still think he needs you,Sarah,even if he doesn't respond you should keep writing him jmo...

Glad to see this case is shut. The conspiracy theories on this one went from 'out there' to completely absurd in about one day. It was a pretty obvious open and shut deal as soon as the evidence started coming out. A lot of innocent people were basically said to be involved and theres not much worse than being accused of murder. As with the majority of cases, the simple theory is the legit one, and common sense must not be lacking.

A large number of murders are committed during dometic disputes, and after McCroskeys confession it seems this was not so different. Emma wasnt as thrilled with McCroskey in person as she was on her computer and he was obviously devastated and maybe embarressed by the rejection. The sad part is that some people can get this angry over a meaningless relationship at only 20 years old, their adult life barely started.

This is very disturbing - letters from Sam are being sold on a murderabilia site.

Sam has requested pictures of two of his victims to keep in an album.

Read this article please. A friend of mine wrote to Sam's attorney. Is there more we can do here at Websleuths to stop this?

Sam pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty, but now his life in prison is creating profit for others with the blood of Emma, Mel, Debra and Mark. This is no way to honor victims.

Ideas?

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/o...cle_27618fb7-5528-5afc-aad0-e60cfc090b12.html

Bump: Please remember the victims that were bludgeoned to death by this "Horror core" rapper who glorified hideous acts. Now he lives in prison as an infamous figure while his victims decay in their graves.

The victims were Mark Niederbrock, 50, the beloved pastor at Walker's Presbyterian Church; his 16-year-old daughter, Emma Niederbrock; Melanie Wells, Emma's 18-year-old friend from West Virginia; and Niederbrock's estranged wife, Debra Kelley, 53, a professor at Longwood

Remember this monster?
art.horrorcore.syko.jpg

Awful. Nearly as nauseating is the interview on the same site -- not a word about the victims, zero self-reflection, let alone remorse. Nothing but the petulant self-regard of a stunted teenager and the unbelievably terrible lyrics. Aspiring is right.

S

hi my name is Donald. D is fine im seeing alot of good posts in this forum i just wanted to ask if any new info you come across you might send to me.My girlfriend and I lived 20 minutes from melanie well and were very close with her.we didnt know emma or her parents but we hung out with melanie every weekend and other day we could.we were the last to see her or hear from her in wv. we left her house when she left for the concert,and called us during a set so we could listen over the phone.after everything went on we refused to speak to newspapers or tv unlike the disgusting garbage at serial killin records.Its hard to believe anyone who may have had a hand in this is making money from a fans death but i guess thats underground music,cant make music good enough for the mainstream so they capitolize off anything good or bad they can.we went to the trial and saw sam being smug until his sentence was handed out then he was a sad lil boy no tears thats too much to ask.we go every year to the house in farmville for a memorial thing and have been inside the house to get some pictures and closure.any questions are welcome i just collect any material i can on the case.Melanies parents are still very hurt by this and her little brother is confused of course.but they are holding up as well as can be.last time we saw them we sat with Melanie for a bit no pictures sorry thats personal.anyway thank you in advance

R.I.P Melanie from your REAL friends
Donald & Melissa

agreed its over with but some people like the ones at that trash music label(im not naming names theyre trash) doing discovery channel specials selling out dead "fans" because theyre music is failing them.I knew Melanie personally along with my gf and im seriously disgusted these same people after everything happened went around and told all the fans "dont speak about this or the girls to anyone it would be disrespectful" then run to maxim and do an interview and this thing coming on discovery.basically the label is failing and the only way lil andy and liz can keep their heads above water is by doing things like this.

It's so nice to hear from someone that knew Mel.She pretty much remained more or less a stranger to us posting on the thread.I want to know everything about her.Honestly after time has passed I'm not sure what to think of Raz and Shrim doing the interviews.I have to admit I'm glad discovery is doing a show on this.IMO this story is worth telling on soo many levels.I do believe Raz cared about Mel and Emma.I'm not sure what her reasons are for talking now but for some reason I'm not upset about it but understand why you would be,
I know in the past I almost felt sorry for Sam at times but after his interview with that serial killer website,which I just read the other day ,I just hate him so much.
I hope people come back to the thread and see your post.I want to know everything about Mel.I bet she was creative and smart and my heart goes out to her parents and brother.it's so sad because she definitely was just at the wrong place at the wrong time and it should have been the best time of her life.I bet she was looking so forward to going.

ID channel running a new episode 'Web of Lies' about the Farmville murders.

thanks, saint

here's the best link I could find for it, on iTunes for $1.99, 44 mins:

[video=youtube;91Rz3Buc2B8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Rz3Buc2B8[/video]

~ the tapu >:)

[video=dailymotion;x1db7mm]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1db7mm_web-of-lies-ft-sicktanick-razakel_music[/video]

Here's a free link...thought it was as cheesy as expected for those kind of shows.They did get the facts right however.It was heartbreaking to see it from Mel's mom and brothers angle and to see how much they are still hurting.
I do think Raz and Sick came over as genuine people that cared about Mel and Emma.I don't think they ever exploited what happened and they were in a position where they definitely could have done so.

I can tell you for a fact, that is completely false. Sam feels guilty, and now realizes what he has done. Most of that "interview" was fabricated.

Takes a seat. Waiting on Sam to verify this.

Web Of Lies ft SickTanicK & Razakel - Video Dailymotion

Here's a free link...thought it was as cheesy as expected for those kind of shows.They did get the facts right however.It was heartbreaking to see it from Mel's mom and brothers angle and to see how much they are still hurting.
I do think Raz and Sick came over as genuine people that cared about Mel and Emma.I don't think they ever exploited what happened and they were in a position where they definitely could have done so.

I didn't think that Sick and Raz seemed sincere. Sick seemed to get a bit of a thrill out of discussing the horror of the killings, imo. Dupers delight. And why the over the top sorrow from Raz, a woman who praises the glory of gore and violence in song?

I am going to have to disagree with you claudicici. They actually lied plenty of times during the episode. They made it TV friendly, basically to make Sammy seem more like a monster. Sick and Raz have been using this to their advantage BIG time. Anything for publicity.

Sam.JPG
Although this is just hearsay, I thought I'd share it anyways.
I'm not sure how he could be paroled at all given he has multiple life sentences, though. Does anyone know if there are new laws in VA or something that would change his sentence?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back