GUILTY - Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it appears there was something about 'eliminating' people that was psychologically gratifying to DM, tho it doesn't seem he was sadistic like most serial killers. Instead, I think he was cultivating a kind of ruthlessness that is admired in young men's popular culture.

The tattoos on his wrists were ambition and discipline. My problem with the phrase 'thrill kill' is it implies fun and games, and a lack of discipline.

I think he was more into modelling the culture of some video games than anyone has discussed. There, you run 'missions' which require discipline, cunning and ruthlessness to succeed. There's also shows like Breaking Bad, he cited in a letter to CN, which many young viewers completely missed the moral point of. They just enjoyed seeing Walter get more and more ruthless.
DM is a psychopath. When the judge left the courtroom he turned to the families Bosma and Babcock and smirked. He just got convicted of murdering his father and he turns to the victim's families and smirks. koo koo.

New article written about Rabbit.

Through three murder trials, Dellen Millard’s mother was in ‘complete denial’ while supporting her ‘gentle boy’

After the arrest of her son, Burns refused on multiple occasions to speak to police...
-----------
“She really believes he’s being framed,” said Ann Brocklehurst... Burns hates the media and so avoided when she could appearing at each of Millard’s three trials, Brocklehurst said, leading many to think of her as an enigma. According to Brocklehurst, she was often “paranoid” about people following her.
-------
Burns appeared during the pre-trial hearings, which were under a publication ban at the time. She answered questions on the stand about the night Wayne Millard was killed and was “clearly very uncomfortable,” Brocklehurst said.

She never showed up in court again.

"Jane's Journal" has a rebuttal. o_O

I agree, there’s multiple reasons to conclude WM finally had enough of his son’s blatant irresponsibility.
I had always been under the assumption that he was starting to put together the pieces of the LB murder and had some disturbing questions to DM regarding it. Remember he used the van to transport the body, maybe there was something he found in it or a conversation he overheard or something he had seen that just didn't sit well with him. I have absolutely no proof of any of this but it has always been my assumption.

I had always been under the assumption that he was starting to put together the pieces of the LB murder and had some disturbing questions to DM regarding it. Remember he used the van to transport the body, maybe there was something he found in it or a conversation he overheard or something he had seen that just didn't sit well with him. I have absolutely no proof of any of this but it has always been my assumption.

I think that too and those are good examples. I’ve also wondered if the exboyfriend spoke to WM during his quasi-investigation after the missing persons file was ignored by LE. As that’s where DM lived, it’d seem logical he’d want to know if WM had seen her around even though DM denied it. WM may have had an inkling DM wasn’t being truthful but just wasn’t quite ready to act on it at that time.

The two men (SL and DM) didn’t meet again until July 2012 after Babcock had gone missing. Lerner was frustrated by the police investigation — he’d eventually file a complaint — and he’d mounted his own search, setting up a Facebook page, “Help us find Laura” and poring over her cellphone bill to try and piece together who she’d last spoken to.

“The last eight outgoing calls were between you and Laura,” Lerner reminds him.”

Mandel: Accused killer Dellen Millard plays lawyer

There was never any need to kill someone to steal a truck.

Why did they need a "BBQ" to steal a truck?

Because they planned to kill its owner.

Why did they plan to kill its owner?

Because they wanted to kill.

Why did they want to kill?

Because it gave them a thrill.

This is why people call them thrill killers.
That is very true , I forgot about the eliminator and if he was so short on cashhow did he put out a lot of money to buy that eliminator.? The eliminator had only one purpose to dispose of bodies.
DM is very clever so somewhere along the line, he came up with the idea of an animal incinerator that he could use to get rid of bodies.
Would most ppl know about animal incinerators and think about using it to get rid of bodies? I don't think so.
He is a very sadistic psychopath because he shot his father in the eye. That is quite sadistic.
I read from the blood splattering pattern in a truck of Tim Bosma that he was shot in the head, these are very sadistic actions.
He is violent, gets a thrill out of the violence and even looks like enjoys ambushing unarmed people to carry out his sadistic, murders.
He is a sick, sick person and he is where he belongs.

IT is the most absurd thing that was supposedly written by the mother the support letter for him where she describes him as gentle. whoa , someone who throws bodies in an incinerator and shoots their father in the eye , "gentle" something is wrong with her.

yep, somethings not right with his mother, for sure. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

If you pull up the obituary for WM, its very weird too. Why didnt the police read it and realize it was far from normal? Just a bit of a clue there........doh.

yep, somethings not right with his mother, for sure. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

If you pull up the obituary for WM, its very weird too. Why didnt the police read it and realize it was far from normal? Just a bit of a clue there........doh.
Didn't DM write the obituary? He is so out of this world he could not possibly write anything sane.

I'll never forget how I initially heard of this.

A reporter said " "A guy put an ad in the paper to sell his truck..."

to

Sharlene Bosma:

“I am broken,” she cried, “because part of me is gone.”

“The devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway,” she would later say, “and it smiled at me before taking Tim away.”

to

more and more evil acts brought into the sunlight.

I have, as others do, lots of "what if's". But I have to settle for the fact that this monster cannot commit any more evil acts.

I am wondering, what other murders we will hear about, later, with DM being accused. MOO.

The reasons for judgment have been posted.

CanLII - 2018 ONSC 5602 (CanLII)

None of the individual facts of the false alibi, the gun purchase and Dellen Millard’s presence near the Millard home in the early morning of November 29, 2012 would, in themselves, support an inference of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. These individual facts however, viewed cumulatively, support no other conclusion. I have considered the possibility that Dellen Millard concocted the false alibi to conceal some other wrongdoing. This is not a reasonable possibility given his presence near the home of his father and the fact that his gun was used in the killing. To conclude that this constellation of circumstances ‑ the false alibi, Dellen Millard near the Millard home and the use of Dellen Millard’s gun ‑ occurred coincidentally on the day that Wayne Millard was killed would be ‘irrational and fanciful’.

It is interesting that the judge said that while Marlena was a proven liar and drug user, and not a very credible witness that if her testimony was backed up with other evidence that it would be accepted.
I thought that all of her testimony had to be thrown out, so I learned something.
Following the trials has been a learning experience for me.
I like that the last trial was by a judge because they went into a lot of detail of how they reached their verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard