Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the way Billie spoke Del wasn't even there that day but by his weird interview he was but why did Billie not say he was there that day? especially if it does come out that was the day whatever happened occurred. I don't think Del has done himself any favors at all there.

True. Saying you were in jail the 'day' she went missing is not all that helpful, if she actually went missing the night before.

Well, I don't know, maybe things are different out in rural Texas, but where I come from 13 year old girls don't ask adult male relatives to come spend the night with them.

They do if they are scared and desperate for someone to protect them. And I don't think it was a thunderstorm that Hailey feared. :stormingmad:

:cow:

Is this case going to end up like our other Haleigh?
I am beginning to wonder. Why no arrests if evidence is there? And if they do NOT have evidence now...will they ever have enough?

I think they are still waiting for all the forensics to be done on the remains. That can take months, right? :please:

Was there anybody around those kids who knew how not to get arrested?

Shawn?

I think they are still waiting for all the forensics to be done on the remains. That can take months, right? :please:

Yeah, I think they are waiting for all the forensics and will then start from Square One and see how all the evidence/statements/re-statements/re-re-statements/misstatements fit in.

LE may be working with the premise that if you want to catch a rat, you put some cheese out. If you want to catch a fat rat, let them keep eating cheese. The good thing is that eventuality the trap snaps and you have a dead rat. Keep eating/talking. ;)

Hailey wasn't at home Saturday night though she was at Clints so presumably he means Sunday which leads to another point. Why didn't Billie put him in her timeline for the Sunday?

Never know. He may mean exactly what he said, hence the two flunked polys. There's always a little truth to what people say.

Just checking in and still no arrest??? Her murderer is running around partying, having a great time and likely hurting another child somewhere....what is going on???

I almost took offense to your reference to rural West Texas, but after reading this poorly written news article and reading Del's grammar, I had to give you a break. Apparently, we're all a bunch of illiterate, incestuous freaks. Maybe after they arrest the murderers, the local governments can concentrate on the education system. I'm embarrassed.

I do agree it's odd that Hailey asked her uncle to come spend the night, but the more I think about it, my 7 yr old has asked my brother, her uncle to come over and stay the night. He's 24. But I can promise you, in this house, there is nothing shady going on. In Haileys house, not sure that's the case.

I do agree it's odd that Hailey asked her uncle to come spend the night, but the more I think about it, my 7 yr old has asked my brother, her uncle to come over and stay the night. He's 24. But I can promise you, in this house, there is nothing shady going on. In Haileys house, not sure that's the case.

Its odd to me that the night she supposedly asked him to stay she most likely didn't live through it and Billie for some reason didn't put him in the timeline. Why the secrecy? Why was Hailey scared that night?

Another question is did Hailey ask him to stay before or after the photo reveal that day?

What no arrest me tells me is that LE was not just waiting for a body to be found, as is often the belief in so many cases. If LE has the goods, they don't have to wait i.e Sierra and Jehssie (sp?) and others. So IMO, they don't have enough to charge anyone and may be hoping forensics can give it to them, same with Katelyn.

I really hope LE has some good evidence to build the case against Hailey's killer(s). I keep hoping they're just waiting on more forensics to come in before they make an arrest. But it's been dragging on and it does worry me.

Regarding Hailey asking her adult uncle to stay overnight doesn't indicate anything shady to me. I think the girl was scared. It seems she told some people she was frightened at home & wanted to go live with her Dad. What else was she supposed to do? I find it a bit annoying for anyone to imply there was anything more to the uncle spending the night other than a scared, little girl trying to find a source of protection anywhere she could.

JMO

I really hope LE has some good evidence to build the case against Hailey's killer(s). I keep hoping they're just waiting on more forensics to come in before they make an arrest. But it's been dragging on and it does worry me.

Regarding Hailey asking her adult uncle to stay overnight doesn't indicate anything shady to me. I think the girl was scared. It seems she told some people she was frightened at home & wanted to go live with her Dad. What else was she supposed to do? I find it a bit annoying for anyone to imply there was anything more to the uncle spending the night other than a scared, little girl trying to find a source of protection anywhere she could.

JMO

I personally Just find all of it odd. He says he wasn't involved as he was in jail but if it was the Sunday he wasn't in Jail. In fact he wasn't in Jail until the 29th I believe it was so not sure why he said that at all. By his reckoning he was there on the Sunday. Billie for some reason didn't put him in her timeline and has never mentioned him all the times shes talked about the Sunday. The night he supposedly asked her to stay there was the one she was quite possibly killed. According to his sister he failed polygraphs. For me in all honesty its worrying and suggests to me that he does know something that could help. Has he told LE that Hailey didn't want to be left alone that night with Billie and Shawn?

katydid23 I try to thank your posts but can't...........I get a pop up???

Is this case going to end up like our other Haleigh?
I am beginning to wonder. Why no arrests if evidence is there? And if they do NOT have evidence now...will they ever have enough?

THIS^ is exactly how I feel.

Ok so we know what Billie says happened sunday (Hailey home at noon, lunch at 2, David leaves around 9, hailey playing xbox at 10) ... what do we know happened on Christmas day? Where were those photos taken? I recall one interview where it was said Billie and Shawn came in to Clint's Connie's house I believe. Is that where the photos are taken? When did Hailey get to Clint's? Was there a family get together where Hailey could have asked Del that? The "family" posed for photos but still planned a meal at home for boxing day, how come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo