Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this is off topic, but I would like to ask everyone to pray for all the children missing in Moore Oklahoma. 7 confirmed dead, and 10-20 children still missing and presumed dead. Pray for some miracles!

:seeya: Checking back in for updates ...

I was thinking about Hailey's Memorial from yesterday ... and I hope it's okay to say this :

But I am glad that Billie did NOT get up to speak at the Memorial and instead, there was a video because no doubt, the "focus" would have "shifted" to Billie ...

:rose: It was Hailey's Day to be remembered ! :rose:

So maybe it was better that there was a video from Billie ...

:couch: I KNOW many of you will NOT agree with me, and I understand ...

Now, is it possible that that is what the planners of the Memorial wanted ?

In other words, because of all the past :drama: they wanted to keep the focus on Hailey and did not want to "risk" that the focus would go elsewhere ...

:please: Justice for Hailey !

Does it only seem this way to me that "suspects" seem to have more rights than victims? Freaking waterboard them, okay, I will be nice,, let's give them some McDonald's with some truth serum. Can't the police at least just get these people and question them? Nobody thought about Hailey's rights- they took them away from her, poor baby girl. Justice will be served eventually, it is just making me so angry we have to tiptoe around the freaking elephant in the room

You are not the only one! I feel that way too. IMO, this is why the criminal society is the way it is.... Too many sexual offenders forgiven only to repeat and repeat and repeat... Too many child abusers protected by rights as they failed to protect their own children from themselves... I could go all night.

But I stand with you on this one.

Does it only seem this way to me that "suspects" seem to have more rights than victims? Freaking waterboard them, okay, I will be nice,, let's give them some McDonald's with some truth serum. Can't the police at least just get these people and question them? Nobody thought about Hailey's rights- they took them away from her, poor baby girl. Justice will be served eventually, it is just making me so angry we have to tiptoe around the freaking elephant in the room

Keep in mind that people who are waterboarded confess to anything to make it stop. That is why the US military no longer uses it as part of their POW training, because they know that no one can resist. Information gathered from those techniques is mostly useless because the victims will confess to anything to get the torture to stop.

<modsnip>

Keep in mind that people who are waterboarded confess to anything to make it stop. That is why the US military no longer uses it as part of their POW training, because they know that no one can resist. Information gathered from those techniques is mostly useless because the victims will confess to anything to get the torture to stop.

<modsnip>

Aww Tugela,, it's okay and you keep thinking the military "stopped" using this technique. For you we can go with the McDonald's and truth serum! whatever it takes to get to the truth is what I say,, and just think how many lives were saved when we got Osama!!

I know that this is off topic, but I would like to ask everyone to pray for all the children missing in Moore Oklahoma. 7 confirmed dead, and 10-20 children still missing and presumed dead. Pray for some miracles!

What is so very sad is that adults abuse their children everyday and take for granted their little lives and then we have children in loving families that die from cancer, tragic accidents, and mother nature. I pray for the families who are in so much pain and sorrow this morning.

I was thinking about Hailey's Memorial from yesterday ... and I hope it's okay to say this :

But I am glad that Billie did NOT get up to speak at the Memorial and instead, there was a video because no doubt, the "focus" would have "shifted" to Billie ...

In other words, because of all the past :drama: they wanted to keep the focus on Hailey and did not want to "risk" that the focus would go elsewhere ...

I just think its odd that she didn't speak when she normally craves attention. Many are saying it was videod because she thought she would be arrested before the memorial.

I just think its odd that she didn't speak when she normally craves attention. Many are saying it was videod because she thought she would be arrested before the memorial.

:seeya: Yes, I agree it is "odd" that she didn't speak ... and I think it's "odd" that no other family members spoke as well ...

JMO but they should have spoken to just say a "Thank You" to the school, teachers, coaches, friends and supporters -- and BACA -- who were there !

But on the other hand, I am glad the Memorial was about Hailey ...

Now ... when is LE going to get moving on :jail::jail: ?

There WAS drama at the memorial which is why it started twenty minutes late. In actual fact the drama was caused by the people organising the memorial so no I don't believe the organisers wanted to keep it all about Hailey and in my opinion THEY made sure the attention went elsewhere.

I love it when Billie gives interviews :)

I have a question and please be honest with me. Why can I not relate to anything this woman says? My gut and I know has nothing to do with it and I'm not saying she had anything hands on to do with it however my gut has screamed out to me she was the person that put her head in the sand and just hoped for the best. I can not stop that image of the video of him and his friends in the mask with the knife and his friend holding that baby with a very sly smile on his face. Those are major red flags even if you are some what slow. Does anyone remember that? It keeps playing in my mind over and over. Did she see this? I think we are all interested in the psychology of behaviors?
I want to say when a man wearing a mask and holding a knife in front of a basement and butchering a dead animal has no intent to harm anyone.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck. I'm just sharing my honest feelings. It could be anyone who harmed her but I'm so stuck on why a Mom would allow her daughter in the same home.?

Never mind! I just read who the guy was.

I saw where he walked out ,and was followed by a woman and a baby but I have no clue who he was ,and not for lack of looking for that info.:banghead:

I have a question and please be honest with me. Why can I not relate to anything this woman says? My gut and I know has nothing to do with it and I'm not saying she had anything hands on to do with it however my gut has screamed out to me she was the person that put her head in the sand and just hoped for the best. I can not stop that image of the video of him and his friends in the mask with the knife and his friend holding that baby with a very sly smile on his face. Those are major red flags even if you are some what slow. Does anyone remember that? It keeps playing in my mind over and over. Did she see this? I think we are all interested in the psychology of behaviors?
I want to say when a man wearing a mask and holding a knife in front of a basement and butchering a dead animal has no intent to harm anyone.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck. I'm just sharing my honest feelings. It could be anyone who harmed her but I'm so stuck on why a Mom would allow her daughter in the same home.?

Why I said I like her interviews is because she makes herself look worse in every one of them. She should have been like Shawn and kept her mouth shut. Oh well. Justice for Hailey.

Mother of missing cheerleader found dead more than two years after she vanished says she believes her ex-boyfriend may have been involved
Hailey Darlene Dun disappeared December 2010 in Colorado City, Texas
Her body was discovered in March near a lake 20 miles from her home
Mom Billie Jean Dun says she feels 'pretty strongly' her ex was involved
Shawn Adkins was cited as a person of interest, but never charged

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eves-ex-boyfriend-involved.html#ixzz2U0ib0UrV

Sorry if this article has already been posted.

Mother of missing cheerleader found dead more than two years after she vanished says she believes her ex-boyfriend may have been involved
Hailey Darlene Dun disappeared December 2010 in Colorado City, Texas
Her body was discovered in March near a lake 20 miles from her home
Mom Billie Jean Dun says she feels 'pretty strongly' her ex was involved
Shawn Adkins was cited as a person of interest, but never charged

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eves-ex-boyfriend-involved.html#ixzz2U0ib0UrV

Sorry if this article has already been posted.

He most probably was involved. It just remains to be seen how many people will be arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid