Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may not explain anything to you but I do know its much more likelier than yours given some of the things I know about that Sunday. There was a problem in the house on the Sunday night and that can be confirmed by people not in the house and also phone evidence. I imagine that person will be asked about a stay she had in that house also which backs up something similar to what Hailey said.

You said it doesn't explain why the body was disposed like that? I would think it was done in a hurry after dropping Billie off that morning unless of course It was done in the middle of the night and maybe the person who did it wasn't thinking straight then. I only see two characters as being involved and I thi nk one is blackmailing the other.

BBM

So, exactly what are these 'things that you know'?? You have hinted that you know things, but you never reveal anything. What happened in the house on Sunday night??? Curious minds would like to know!! I am not being snarky, I promise. :seeya:

The problem with your theory is that you are relying on gossip, when we know from the affidavit (corroborated) when SA was at work, and we know from the affidavit (corroborated) when BD left CC. He could not have taken her to work that day, there simply was not enough time to have done that. He took her to work the following day, and the people you are talking to are getting those events two mixed up.

Are you trying to say we should ignore corroborated evidence reported by LE themselves and instead rely on rumour and internet postings, which are likely the result of poor communication during a conversation?

Considering Billie and Shawn have both said that he took her to work that Monday I am not relying on gossip at all. Mac Sanford said he changed his mind about Billie being innocent after talking to the person who supposedly took her to work that morning. When he talked to Shawns co worker they said they thought someone was in the car that morning. Now for all you know someone could have seen Shawn at the hospital that Monday morning also :) With all that being said I know who I believe took Billie to work that morning.

The problem with your theory is that you are relying on gossip, when we know from the affidavit (corroborated) when SA was at work, and we know from the affidavit (corroborated) when BD left CC. He could not have taken her to work that day, there simply was not enough time to have done that. He took her to work the following day, and the people you are talking to are getting those events two mixed up.

Are you trying to say we should ignore corroborated evidence reported by LE themselves and instead rely on rumour and internet postings, which are likely the result of poor communication during a conversation?

This is the problem with this case. There is so much gossip being thrown out as factual, it's hard to know what's fact or fiction. I, for one am not a fan of discussing a case based on gossip. I mean, the town of CC is only 4500 people, so I can see how people take gossip and run with it. Sad, but true.

This is the problem with this case. There is so much gossip being thrown out as factual, it's hard to know what's fact or fiction. I, for one am not a fan of discussing a case based on gossip. I mean, the town of CC is only 4500 people, so I can see how people take gossip and run with it. Sad, but true.

Not sure that its people from CC that is coming out with the information that's being let out. Its from Billie and her family and other people close to the case.

For the Kids, didnt BD first say a friend took her to work Monday, and then later we found out SA gave her a ride?

For the Kids, didnt BD first say a friend took her to work Monday, and then later we found out SA gave her a ride?

Yes she said that. Since then she has said that Shawn took her. Other sources have also said that the co worker didn't take her. You then obviously have another problem. Yesterday it was said why would a mother of a missing child lie to LE about the whereabouts of there missing child. Well also why would they lie about there whereabouts the morning of the day the child supposedly disappeared? These are all questions that really need to be answered.

Considering Billie and Shawn have both said that he took her to work that Monday I am not relying on gossip at all. Mac Sanford said he changed his mind about Billie being innocent after talking to the person who supposedly took her to work that morning. When he talked to Shawns co worker they said they thought someone was in the car that morning. Now for all you know someone could have seen Shawn at the hospital that Monday morning also :) With all that being said I know who I believe took Billie to work that morning.

I have an issue with Shawn's co-worker. He "thought" someone was in the car with him? There was either someone with him or not. Simple as that.

Ok, so why the heck would you lie about who took you to work unless you are hiding something?
she didnt change her story til later.

I have an issue with Shawn's co-worker. He "thought" someone was in the car with him? There was either someone with him or not. Simple as that.

However Billie and Shawn have both said that he took her to work that morning. According to Mac so did the co worker and as I said before its more than possible that someone saw him at the hospital that morning.

Ok, so why the heck would you lie about who took you to work unless you are hiding something?
she didnt change her story til later.

I am not sure she meant to change it even then. I think she was just trying to throw Shawn under the train and it slipped out.

However Billie and Shawn have both said that he took her to work that morning. According to Mac so did the co worker and as I said before its more than possible that someone saw him at the hospital that morning.

With all the lies being told, not sure I'd take BD or SA word.

With all the lies being told, not sure I'd take BD or SA word.

that's fair enough but there is the co worker also and possibly others from what I understand. Regardless I am sure LE know precisely who took Billie to work that day :)

BD & SA both confirmed he took her to work? Yet, the investigator confirmed otherwise in the affidavits? Please, tell me where to find the PI Mac stating this info.

One thing I always found interesting about BD is that she usually told what happened as a "story" with bare mention of her timeline and what she was doing. It was usually about SA and his timeline of events. I always thought it was the story BD and SA put together.

Anyhow, I think SA was an accomplice only but not the person responsible for Hailey's demise.

BD & SA both confirmed he took her to work? Yet, the investigator confirmed otherwise in the affidavits? Please, tell me where to find the PI Mac stating this info.

He did an interview on blog radio ( I think that is the name) guys, we shouldn't be fighting with each other, so a few people think Shawn didn't do it,, most of us think he did, we are entitled to our own opinions.

The thing we really should be worried about is justice for Hailey!! There is someone on here that subscribed to the Snyder Daily news,, take a look at the archives and start in March of 2010. This will be the first homicide, which still hasn't gone to court. Then look at Oct 26 2012- 2nd homicide that still has not been to court- Then look at March 2013- 3rd homicide in Snyder- still no arrests and we are told not to worry there isn't 4 armed men running around(as the story was told) and now we have Hailey. I think I need to move to a safer town or where the DA isn't afraid to seek justice!

And one last thing, Darlene Routier recieved the death penalty on far less evidence then in Hailey's case.

And one last thing, Darlene Routier recieved the death penalty on far less evidence then in Hailey's case.

and I think her husband should've been punished as well. Without giving names, but my mom's BF {who shall remain nameless- security reasons} was one of the lead investigators on that case, they ALL though the husband was involved, but nothing to tie him in. :-/

One thing I always found interesting about BD is that she usually told what happened as a "story" with bare mention of her timeline and what she was doing. It was usually about SA and his timeline of events. I always thought it was the story BD and SA put together.

Anyhow, I think SA was an accomplice only but not the person responsible for Hailey's demise.

I agree. I also think Shawn will tell the truth if it saves him from the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid