Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing we really should be worried about is justice for Hailey!! There is someone on here that subscribed to the Snyder Daily news,, take a look at the archives and start in March of 2010. This will be the first homicide, which still hasn't gone to court. Then look at Oct 26 2012- 2nd homicide that still has not been to court- Then look at March 2013- 3rd homicide in Snyder- still no arrests and we are told not to worry there isn't 4 armed men running around(as the story was told) and now we have Hailey. I think I need to move to a safer town or where the DA isn't afraid to seek justice!

What are the ages/genders of the other victims? tia

What are the ages/genders of the other victims? tia

the first one was a newborn who "fell", the latest from the autopsy said homocide.
The 2nd one was a man who shot his wife and killed his daughter
The 3rd one is a husband whom the wife says 4 men barged in with masks and shot him
Then we have Hailey

the first one was a newborn who "fell", the latest from the autopsy said homocide.
The 3rd one is a husband whom the wife says 4 men barged in with masks and shot him
Then we have Hailey

BBM: Jodi Arias' ninjas strike again?:groucho:

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie%20Dunn%20timeline.PDF

another article on it http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13942869

from the article "This here is OK, it matches our timeline but some does not. We couldn't take any of this to court and we sure couldn't count on it to spend time finding Hailey," Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer, said.

Essentially what he is saying is that the timeline she offered largely matches the one LE built up, with a few differences.

If your theory derived from gossip is correct however, just about everything in that timeline cannot be correct, which means that your theory does not match up to the timeline LE built up either.

However Billie and Shawn have both said that he took her to work that morning. According to Mac so did the co worker and as I said before its more than possible that someone saw him at the hospital that morning.

How sure are you that they were talking about the same day though? How sure are you they did not mean Tuesday when they said Monday? After all, it is years after the event, it is easy to get days mixed up.

After all, at one point Naomi was saying that HD visited their house on the day she disappeared, and CD once said that DD came looking for her on that day as well. And they said these things days/weeks after the event, not years.

Then they were corrected and they changed their mind. You are ok with that, and accept it as a mistake in conversation.

But you are not willing to accept that SA and/or BD could do the same thing. No, they must have been lieing.

Essentially what he is saying is that the timeline she offered largely matches the one LE built up, with a few differences.

If your theory derived from gossip is correct however, just about everything in that timeline cannot be correct, which means that your theory does not match up to the timeline LE built up either.

My theory is not based on gossip. Its based on facts that have been verified. I am comfortable in what I believe in.

How sure are you that they were talking about the same day though? How sure are you they did not mean Tuesday when they said Monday? After all, it is years after the event, it is easy to get days mixed up.

After all, at one point Naomi was saying that HD visited their house on the day she disappeared, and CD once said that DD came looking for her on that day as well. And they said these things days/weeks after the event, not years.

Then they were corrected and they changed their mind. You are ok with that, and accept it as a mistake in conversation.

But you are not willing to accept that SA and/or BD could do the same thing. No, they must have been lieing.

I am very very sure they was talking about the correct day. From what Billie said in that conversation when talking about it it could have been no other day. Apart from that you have at least four people saying the same thing. Maybe more. You may not agree with it but too many people have said the same thing. Its quite easy for me to believe Naomi didn't see her that day as do not believe she was alive come Monday. Pretty sure that will come out at any trial also.

Then we have Hailey

Wow. I had no clue about any of that!

I am in Abilene, and I don't solely rely on the local news stations and certainly not the Reporter News to keep up with current events. I guess these murders must have gotten little if any coverage here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then we have Hailey

Thank you. It would be interesting to see how these crimes have been investigated.

and I think her husband should've been punished as well. Without giving names, but my mom's BF {who shall remain nameless- security reasons} was one of the lead investigators on that case, they ALL though the husband was involved, but nothing to tie him in. :-/

I too felt he killed them all for the insurance. I feel he really was the killer in this case.

BBM
Then we have Hailey
It sounds like your area is like mine and needs a good government house cleaning!

Then they were corrected and they changed their mind. You are ok with that, and accept it as a mistake in conversation

Thank you. It would be interesting to see how these crimes have been investigated.

BD and SA are known liars. At least to me. For me to believe something someone says it has to be believable and I have to not think or know they are liars.
I believe CD and NS.

MOO

BBM

It sounds like your area is like mine and needs a good government house cleaning!

BD and SA are known liars. At least to me. For me to believe something someone says it has to be believable and I have to not think or know they are liars.
I believe CD and NS.

MOO

At the time there was two sets of partners. One set of partners passed the polys and were cleared by LE. The other set of partners both failed the polys and on top of that one was convicted of lieing to the very officers investigating her daughters disappearance. Its only logical as to which people most are going to believe.

At the time there was two sets of partners. One set of partners passed the polys and were cleared by LE. The other set of partners both failed the polys and on top of that one was convicted of lieing to the very officers investigating her daughters disappearance. Its only logical as to which people most are going to believe.

I think there are more than just BD & SA lying. I don't care who passed their poly's, I think they all could be a little more truthful. Jmo

I think there are more than just BD & SA lying. I don't care who passed their poly's, I think they all could be a little more truthful. Jmo

Possibly but I am more worried about the ones that have lied continuously and haven't cooperated with LE. I haven't seen anything that suggests Clint and Naomi have lied. I do think one or two others apart from Billie and Shawn haven't told all that they know. I personally would recommend that anyone who had information to go to LE as I have no doubt that Shawn will spill everything to get the DP taken off the table and to ensure he doesn't take the full blame for what happened to Hailey.

And one last thing, Darlene Routier recieved the death penalty on far less evidence then in Hailey's case.

I personally have never believed that Darly was guilty. I have always thought that Tommy Lynn Sells is who murdered her 2 son's. If you research him and his methods of killing, they match. Plus he was in Texas at the time. He claimed to have killed 70 people but was only connected to a few. Another mother was sent to prison for killing her son, but was later overturned when evidence connected Sells to the murder.

Darly was found guilty simply because she acted so weird at the grave site when she used the silly string and balloons to celebrate her dead son's birthday.

I personally have never believed that Darly was guilty. I have always thought that Tommy Lynn Sells is who murdered her 2 son's. If you research him and his methods of killing, they match. Plus he was in Texas at the time. He claimed to have killed 70 people but was only connected to a few. Another mother was sent to prison for killing her son, but was later overturned when evidence connected Sells to the murder.

Darly was found guilty simply because she acted so weird at the grave site when she used the silly string and balloons to celebrate her dead son's birthday.

Trust me, they had a lot more evidence than just silly string at the grave!

Wow. I had no clue about any of that!

I am in Abilene, and I don't solely rely on the local news stations and certainly not the Reporter News to keep up with current events. I guess these murders must have gotten little if any coverage here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in Abilene also and I do not know what murders you are talking about. Were these all in Colorado City? Or where? Where was Darlene Routier? (sp?)

I am in Abilene also and I do not know what murders you are talking about. Were these all in Colorado City? Or where? Where was Darlene Routier? (sp?)

Darlie Routier was found guilty for killing her 2 son's back in the 90's. She is now on death row. Her husband and his family were from Lubbock, but the murders took place in their home in Dallas. Both her boys had their throats slit as did Darlie(cenitmeters from her own jugular). She was covered from head to toe with bruises and superficial stab wounds, but was still charged for their murders. Her youngest son and husband were asleep upstairs while she was asleep in the livingroom with the older 2 boys. She claimed that an intruder broke in and stabbed her and the boys. There was even a finger print on a window or door that matched no one but was never identified. It has been stated that Tommy Lynn Sells even confessed to killing her boys, but this is Texas and we have no problem executing innocent people. That is why Texasmom said she was sentenced to deathrow with much less evidence. She was convicted because of her behavior after the fact. It was the first case that I followed closely and knowing all the evidence that was NOT allowed in, I'm convinced that she is innocent and I'm not one to think that very often. Even thought she was guilty at first myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria