Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning WSers! The silence is deafening..................................Hailey will get Justice, how ever slow.

:seeya: Morning,

Still :waiting: . . . :waiting: . . .:waiting: . . .:waiting: . . .:waiting: . . .:waiting: . . .

For arrestS . . . :jail: . . . :jail:

What is taking LE so long ? JMO, but this is a "no brainer" . . .

:please: Justice for Hailey !

I truly hope that i's are being dotted and t's are being crossed so that there will soon be Justice For Hailey Dunn.

Between Hailey, Katelyn Markham and now Dylan Redwine...I think we can begin to set aside the notion that they need only to find the body to make the arrest. I can't count how many times I have seen that posted in various cases, but it does not seem to hold true. If they have enough evidence, they no longer seem to wait.

Finding a body doesn't mean that you can just go ahead and arrest someone. You need to have evidence that they had something to do with causing the death first.

The issue in this case is that they apparently don't have anything like that.

You don't need a body to charge someone, provided that there is evidence a homicide took place. Irrespective of if you have a body or not, the critical feature for charges being laid is that there is evidence that the person being charged is the guilty party.

Between Hailey, Katelyn Markham and now Dylan Redwine...I think we can begin to set aside the notion that they need only to find the body to make the arrest. I can't count how many times I have seen that posted in various cases, but it does not seem to hold true. If they have enough evidence, they no longer seem to wait.

We need to add Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins to the list as well.

We need to add Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins to the list as well.

Their case is different, as there was never a POI in the public's mind, while in Hailey's, Katelyn's and Dylan's, a lot of people believed LE had the perp but just needed the body. But nothing has happened in any of these cases, so there is clearly a ways to go.

DeNeise Bennett Coates, an advocate for Hailey passed today. RIP DeNeise; she is now with Hailey and knows the answers.

DeNeise Bennett Coates, an advocate for Hailey passed today. RIP DeNeise; she is now with Hailey and knows the answers.

That is so sad. I read a lot of her posts on Topix and Scared Monkeys back at the start of this. Too bad she is gone so young. Her FB pic is showing a gorgeous woman. So sad. :rose:

That is so sad. I read a lot of her posts on Topix and Scared Monkeys back at the start of this. Too bad she is gone so young. Her FB pic is showing a gorgeous woman. So sad. :rose:

I've seen many of her posts as well throughout the case. Also seen on the FB page that she has past. Does anyone know what happened as that is not being discussed at all? Just curious as she was so young. :(

Finding a body doesn't mean that you can just go ahead and arrest someone. You need to have evidence that they had something to do with causing the death first.

The issue in this case is that they apparently don't have anything like that.

You don't need a body to charge someone, provided that there is evidence a homicide took place. Irrespective of if you have a body or not, the critical feature for charges being laid is that there is evidence that the person being charged is the guilty party.

WE don't know what evidence they do or don't have. I know you keep saying they don't have evidence but..you simply have no way of knowing this. When there is a trial I think people will be surprised just how much evidence there is. Justice for Hailey.

DeNeise did so much in the search for Hailey and in trying to help Haileys family. She was a awesome woman and will be sadly missed :(

I've seen many of her posts as well throughout the case. Also seen on the FB page that she has past. Does anyone know what happened as that is not being discussed at all? Just curious as she was so young. :(

I believe its known why she died but this has to be confirmed via an autopsy. I imagine once they have the confirmation then it will be common knowledge :(

So sad, figured by the time I got moved from TX to VA there would be news.

I am mystified that there's not even one single investigative reporter who would be nosing around and asking if there were any new leads or reportable information. And then, even if there was none, at least be reporting that there's no movement.
Gosh. Don't the bureaucrats, reporters and news people even think about Hailey anymore?
We do.

. . . only the pure of heart can see. Join Date: Sep 2008

I am mystified that there's not even one single investigative reporter who would be nosing around and asking if there were any new leads or reportable information. And then, even if there was none, at least be reporting that there's no movement.
Gosh. Don't the bureaucrats, reporters and news people even think about Hailey anymore?
We do.

^^ Hmm ... I make phone calls ... have you?

Follow up, please.

. . . only the pure of heart can see. Join Date: Sep 2008

We do.

^^ Hmm ... I make phone calls ... have you?

Follow up, please.

No. I don't make phone calls. I'm not intrepid. Guess I'm :chicken: !

I sure wish they would arrest whoever is responsible for killing Hailey. I am very worried that they will not have enough evidence to prove anything since after so much time, there was not much to be found at the crime scene, from what I have read. It seems obvious to me who is responsible for her death. I just hope that there will be justice for Hailey very soon. R.I.P. precious angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288