Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for example, lets say I know certain info about this case. Unless I have a link to MSM or LE to prove this info is true, I cannot post that info here. :p

I also want this thread to remain open.

Also, the info LE has might be damning, for instance, maybe cell phone pings don't match statements made by a POI. While LE knows the POI had been deceitful, that does not prove murder and it surely won't get an indictment by the grand jury.

I hope that explains what I meant in my previous post. ;)

I knew what you meant. Circumstantial, rather than a smoking gun. Unfortunately, as we have seen in a few cases; DA's can be politically oriented creatures. Some, only like to try cases in which they know a conviction can be obtained.

Sorry to keep talking about other cases, but ... in Horry County (SC), the prosecutor arrested the Moorer's for the kidnapping and murder of Heather Elvis. The arrests are largely based on cell phone records, video security footage, text messages, and social media postings. There will be more evidence at trial, but as of now the above is what has been revealed. Interesting right?

Sorry to keep talking about other cases, but ... in Horry County (SC), the prosecutor arrested the Moorer's for the kidnapping and murder of Heather Elvis. The arrests are largely based on cell phone records, video security footage, text messages, and social media postings. There will be more evidence at trial, but as of now the above is what has been revealed. Interesting right?

Yes, very interesting.

p.s. I would hate to have to tell someone that i'm from Horry County:floorlaugh:

Yes, very interesting.

p.s. I would hate to have to tell someone that i'm from Horry County:floorlaugh:
icon12.gif

You're bad ... it's pronounced Orry, 'H' is silent.

icon12.gif

You're bad ... it's pronounced Orry, 'H' is silent.

Oh! My way in funnier. The case in Harry county does give me just a little hope for justice for Hailey. (Did you notice spellcheck doesn't like the name of that county, either)

This case is one of them on my list of most frustrating cases that I've followed. I keep hoping that LE will put the screws on Hailey's mother and her boyfriend and arrest them. They both failed polygraphs! With all the other information out there I feel certain that the two both were complicit in Hailey's death. They need to be in prison or even sitting on death row as I type this.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/22093988/hailey-dunn-search-the-timeline-of-events

Well, for example, lets say I know certain info about this case. Unless I have a link to MSM or LE to prove this info is true, I cannot post that info here. :p

Also, the info LE has might be damning, for instance, maybe cell phone pings don't match statements made by a POI. While LE knows the POI had been deceitful, that does not prove murder and it surely won't get an indictment by the grand jury.

or , you could always become a verified insider and post what you know .:seeya:

That gives us permission to view it as a rumor..

OMGosh - I didn't realize this poor girl has never been properly buried. Her remains are sitting on a shelf collecting dust. That's just horrible.

MOO

Mel

IT IS so sad and terribly depressing. It really does a job on my psyche thinking about her inca bag or box in shelf with no love around her. Poor little girl

OFF TOPIC-TOTAL WHACADOODLE RANT COMING ON
I saw people here locally are now following a well known idiot analyzer and I just want to scream! He has used my words thinking they were her mother's as proof that she murdered Hailey. I'm having a vent, sorry if its not allowed. It is so hard sometimes. I can't go publicly or people go after my family(again) so I thought I would just toss it out here. So if my written words are proof of Billie's guilt, does this mean that I am guilty of murdering Hailey whom I'd never heard of before she went missing. It drives me Bat pooh crazy that people follow this perverted moron. Sorry again I didn't use the name of said idiot. Hope that helps

StacieC, while you and me probably are poles apart regarding whodunnit, I cannot agree with you more over the unnamed analyst. He is the king of "rounding up" and has way too many tickets on himself. He was crowing they'd be an arrest the first May after Hailey was missing. He has made many statements based on his inside knowledge that have failed to occur. And his blog is full of articles cut and pasted from other sources which he then garners ad revenue from. He is a dishonest and proud man.

StacieC, while you and me probably are poles apart regarding whodunnit, I cannot agree with you more over the unnamed analyst. He is the king of "rounding up" and has way too many tickets on himself. He was crowing they'd be an arrest the first May after Hailey was missing. He has made many statements based on his inside knowledge that have failed to occur. And his blog is full of articles cut and pasted from other sources which he then garners ad revenue from. He is a dishonest and proud man.

Yes he is! He actually freaks me out with his creepy perversions. Saying Hailey had a "sexual relationship with SA"... IF that happened that's RAPE, not a relationship. He's crazy and he is certified through the Internet, a bunch of dvd's, books and an online test He sent me a link showing me where he "studied". What a nut, but a dangerous nut. It is shocking how many people believe in him.

I 'm with ozazure on the poles apart thing, but I do agree that analyzer is a wee bit tetched in the head. Half the carp posted has made no sense, like words were pulled out of the dark and strung together blindfolded. And some hang on the drivel there like it is gospel....smh.

Thanks nannymo- and Knox...was a tough time, still is...thx hun

The whole point of the petition was to get them to do something. Make an arrest. Heck re interview people, call the poi in again from whatever state he's in now. Just do something. I did have renewed hope once someone posted about Holly Bobo. It took 3 years, but it happened. Gives me hope!

Exactly. Being deceitful does not prove murder, and I don't see how that can translate to murder on its own.

I think I do understand what you mean here and I think I understand what you meant in your previous post.

Knowing something here, on WS, and not being able to post, is not the same as saying LE knows, but can't prove it.

LE doesn't have to be concerned with forum rules. If they have the evidence, why haven't they gone for it?

Respectfully, I do not see how they could know and not be able to at least show evidence. How would they "know"?

That "self described" analyst has gotten away with throwing out the most outrageous distortions and many absolute falsehoods in a number of cases. Some people, unfortunately, believe every word of his re-pasted garbage.

I am not suggesting you do at all.

But it is another example of, "Just because somebody says something in a blog (which makes money on advertising and page hits), doesn't mean it's true."

Retaining Hailey 's body might not bother me as much, if I felt confident this tactic would eventually lead to arrest, charges, truth, etc...but I really fear this case is just stalled, with whatever evidence they have not being enough.

Respectfully, I do not see how they could know and not be able to at least show evidence. How would they "know"?

(snipped by me)

One thing that commonly happens is that they have some evidence, but not enough to convince a jury. Circumstances aren't strong enough, a witness is unreliable, evidence from a search that's not going to be admissible in a trial, etc. They're not going to make an arrest just for show. Not unless they think they can get a conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆