Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I just read on Facebook that Misty has been given leave to appeal her drugs convictions. 60 days for one case and 90 the other. If she is appealing that would suggest she does not think she is safer in jail than out though she might just want to be with her sick mum.

I do actually think the sentences were too high. You really cannot jail someone just because you think they did or know something about someone else though I understand the sentences were mandatory. Trying Misty as a juvenile on the drug stuff would have been fairer and jailing her has NOT given new clues about Haleigh.

Come on Misty, it's now or never, tell what you know and help find Haleigh's body and solve this case.

I totally can't read that. *Old Eyes*

the Ctrl key and the + keys (press ctrl and then keep hitting the + key until you have it as big as you can read it. ) will enlarge the screen print on your computer and you can read anything. It works for everything.

Ctrl key and the - minus key will reduce it.

I missed this too. What is wrong with Misty's mother?

I also missed this...unless the poster is referring to her chronic drug issues.

Now that misty had been granted temporary leave does this mean she can physically leave the prison?or does she stay inside to file her appeals?

What's wrong with Misty's Mom? I have missed a lot of discussion.

According to her Facebook support page, she needs a liver transplant. Kidneys are failing. No surprise there! Has one of those fundraiser pages up pleading for money.

Use to frequent this forum back in the day when Hayleigh went missing. Hadda remake an account to post that Hayleigh's cousin is now missing also from where I live.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/looking-into-family-of-missing-21-month-old/34344212

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/Flyers/FlyerCust1pic.asp?ID=71189

They charging the moms boyfriend with neglect cause he left baby in car to go back in house to do cocaine and the car and the baby was "supposedly" stolen during his cocaine sniff. They found the car but no baby.

Just got update at 7:30PM...JSO has R/O car being stolen that suspect is boy friend and lied about car being stolen.. He is being held on one hundred thousand bond for child neglence..
This SO is pissed off bad at this man..They stated he knows where the child is and determined to get him to tell...This is not a small town or county with a new sheriff that is going to give up... This man is also wanted in Baker County for VOP... He want be going anywhere anytime soon..He is a violet man with a long history of drugs and violence.. I don't know what these babies mom was thinking leaving two little children with him.. So SAD....

So it looks as though the little guy now missing in Florida who is a cousin of Haleigh, may not be involved in a carjacking/abduction case. LI does not believe this, nor do they believe one word from the mother's bf. They wholeheartedly believe that the bf is involved in the child being missing. The mother and bio father are not suspected at all. How strange is this that this is a second cousin to Haleigh? What are the chances that two kids from the same family should have this happen? Last I read a while ago, they have reached out to the Cummings family, but they have not responded. Thoughts anyone????

You know there was a 5 year old little girl in the car when he went back in to do his cocaine.. He said she come back in because she was afraid of the dark.. That child needs to be checked for sexual abuse by this druggie..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back