Haleigh Cummings general discussion

This case is at the top of my list for those I really want solved. I was home going through back surgery recovery when I saw the news of Haleigh missing on the very first day. Got totally absorbed into the twisted ins and outs of this crime and the many, many characters involved. I check on this case at least twice a week just in case something breaks.

This case is at the top of my list for those I really want solved. I was home going through back surgery recovery when I saw the news of Haleigh missing on the very first day. Got totally absorbed into the twisted ins and outs of this crime and the many, many characters involved. I check on this case at least twice a week just in case something breaks.

It was the craziest, most convoluted case ever, wasn't it? Poor Haleigh. :(

I was in the same boat with my back, recovering from a severe injury and living in FL, I was absorbed as you say in her case. LE didn't have a chance with all the players, people covering for the POI and all the things that got out in the news. The whole thing was a mess from the start. You can't talk to a bunch of druggies and dopers and get sense out of them. Poor Haleigh.

It was the craziest, most convoluted case ever, wasn't it? Poor Haleigh. :(
I honestly haven't seen another case like this one and I've followed cases since a young age. You couldn't have a movie about this case, you would need an entire season or two to cover all the different stories involved.

I honestly haven't seen another case like this one and I've followed cases since a young age. You couldn't have a movie about this case, you would need an entire season or two to cover all the different stories involved.

So true. A Netflix series might work, but even that would take more than one season. I still look for news on Haleigh. Haven't given up hope for that sweet baby. I often think about her baby brother and how he's doing as well.

Hope you and Skully have good backs again LoneTraveler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is the anniversary date for Haleigh's disappearance. Who would have thought that this case would not be solved by now? I've got to say that this case has been the most frustrating case I've ever followed. I have followed every single bit of this case since she was reported missing. As some of you know, I've been very vocal about my strong beliefs concerning this case and there has been nothing to change my mind in all these years.

It makes my very angry every time I think about the responsible party getting by scott free for the 'DEATH' of this very innocent little girl.

I have always felt that Ronald Cummings drugged these children to "babysit" them so that he could just lock the door and go to work. I do think that Teresa Neves was suppose to show up and babysit but instead called around to find Misty. I do believe that Hope was also there. I do believe that Misty was located and sent over to care for the children but Haleigh was found dead or dying from an overdose given by Ronald Cummings. Teresa was IMO called by Hope and informed that something was very wrong with Haleigh, so she called her mother to get her to go over and check it out. Ronald's grandmother Sykes came over with a "nurse" to check out the situation and found Haleigh dead or dying.

After numerous calls from Ronald to Misty he convinced her to go over to his house. Cover-up mode was starting in full force. Ronald also called Tommy and Tim and they were co-erced into the cleanup of the mobile home so that LE could be called on 911 call. Sykes IMO, handed over the body of Haleigh to a relative to lay to rest in an area that only a few know the location.

Ronald and family talked Misty into covering up for his actions and the coverup actions in return he would marry her.

Tommy and Timmy cleaned up the dope and guns in the home and threw some evidence into the river.

All the rest is made up lies and coverup.

Ronald put the rat into Tommy's mailbox because he thinks he is a real "bad-*advertiser censored*" and most likely threatened him and his family if he told what he knew.

Lies covered up lies and the snowball just continued to roll downhill.

I'm just very pisssssssssed that LE was either too dumb to solve this case or Ronald knew too much on them that they did not want to solve it.

THIS ^^^^^
I wish LE had checked the baby brother immediately for sedatives etc in his system ,but they would have had to have a parent's permission. Interesting if Ronald had refused.
Mother Teresa and GM Sykes could tell where little Haleigh's body is. (imo)

I also think of Haleigh very often and if the truth would ever come to light. However, in my heart, I know what happened to her but it is obviously of no use to anyone else.
I know the reception psychics get but I've been a pretty darn good one at times. Although the visions I've seen of what happened don't matter, I still finally have the need
to write them down after all these years just to finally get it out of my system and make peace with her disappearance in hopes the universe will allow the truth to be told.

If any cares to know what I saw, I'll write it below. RIP, Haleigh.

In my mental imagery of what happened, I saw Misty at home with her. I saw several guys come over and another female. There was a party or partying of sorts. There were
drugs and drinking involved, obviously, and there was some innocent horse play. I saw one of the guys pick her up and put her legs around his waist how you hold a kids hands
and let them lean back and swing them around and around. It was all fun and games but when drugs and drinking kicked it, there was an accident. I saw them slam her head into
a wall or counter of something wooden and solid and it killed her almost instantly because it was with such force. They panicked. They are high and drunk and immediately they
start trying to figure out how to cover it up. They can't call paramedics or police because of being drunk/high so the guys basically told Misty they would take care of it. I really
think she kept saying no, we have to call someone and they wouldn't let her. One of the guys knew someone who had a boat and they got it and pulled it up nearby. Why on earth
the police never mentioned looking into a boat and had divers thinking she was IN the water. Anyway, I saw them take her down river until they found some alligators because in
their drunken and high state they knew that feeding her to alligators would leave no trace of anything and they'd never get caught. They did the deed, came back told Misty it was
taken care of and they left, told her to go to sleep and came up with the rest of the story that played out in the media. All silent knowing they could not be charged because there
will never be a body recovered or any evidence. Sad to no end and again, I know people may not believe in psychic phenomenon but that is mostly because of crackpots and not
true psychics who work behind the scenes and don't ask for money or fame or any of that, like me. I just finally wanted to let it out.

Comments made by SBK I found of interest:
"The problem is we do not have a body." "We don't have everybody in jail that participated that night, IMO." "I think that Tommy Croslin is innocent." "I don't believe Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's death. Do I believe he had anything to do with the disposal of her body? Well, yes, he admits to that."
He also confirmed that Ronald was at work that night, "... there is evidence to support that." "I guarantee you that he was not at home the night she disappeared."
He spoke of the drug bust and found their sentences to be extremely heavy. "Yes but do you put innocent people in jail to get justice for Haleigh?" "I want justice too ... but I want to put the right people in jail, not the wrong people."
"There are some people out there that believe Haleigh is still alive, I am not one of them."
"There are some more people out there that know what happened that night" and he plans to talk to them when he gets back on the case in March. "Nobody's in jail yet for Haleigh's..."
He took a break due to health reasons, then he asked to put in a plug for the books he has written during his bone marrow transplant
Spoke of witness comments/PCSO theory, "they cut her throat and then threw her to the gators." He thinks PCSO got upset with him because of his investigative skills. He talks about his visit to the Shell Harbor dock, he went out there with a couple of witnesses, sprayed it with blue star forensics to look for blood, found evidence and took to LE. PCSO then took off a couple of boards to have analysed - turns out, it was not human blood. (I think this was before the press conference and TV coverage we all saw out there; but not positive)
Talk Radio Josh Askew interview from two years ago (1-27-2015) with PI Steven Kerry Brown (hired by Crystal). While it is an hour show, there are a few parts of the interview I found of interest as stated above. Much of the interview had nothing to do with Haleigh. Disregard if already posted, this was a recent find by me. I like Steven and am glad he is working on this case. I had not heard anything from/about him for quite awhile so did an Internet search and found this interview. I posted most things of interest so you don't have to listen to the interview yourself (it gave me a headache ... loud music, poor quality, etc.)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inside...n-brown--investigator-author-former-fbi-agent

Comments made by SBK I found of interest:
"The problem is we do not have a body." "We don't have everybody in jail that participated that night, IMO." "I think that Tommy Croslin is innocent." "I don't believe Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's death. Do I believe he had anything to do with the disposal of her body? Well, yes, he admits to that."
He also confirmed that Ronald was at work that night, "... there is evidence to support that." "I guarantee you that he was not at home the night she disappeared."
He spoke of the drug bust and found their sentences to be extremely heavy. "Yes but do you put innocent people in jail to get justice for Haleigh?" "I want justice too ... but I want to put the right people in jail, not the wrong people."
"There are some people out there that believe Haleigh is still alive, I am not one of them."
"There are some more people out there that know what happened that night" and he plans to talk to them when he gets back on the case in March. "Nobody's in jail yet for Haleigh's..."
He took a break due to health reasons, then he asked to put in a plug for the books he has written during his bone marrow transplant
Spoke of witness comments/PCSO theory, "they cut her throat and then threw her to the gators." He thinks PCSO got upset with him because of his investigative skills. He talks about his visit to the Shell Harbor dock, he went out there with a couple of witnesses, sprayed it with blue star forensics to look for blood, found evidence and took to LE. PCSO then took off a couple of boards to have analysed - turns out, it was not human blood. (I think this was before the press conference and TV coverage we all saw out there; but not positive)
Talk Radio Josh Askew interview from two years ago (1-27-2015) with PI Steven Kerry Brown (hired by Crystal). While it is an hour show, there are a few parts of the interview I found of interest as stated above. Much of the interview had nothing to do with Haleigh. Disregard if already posted, this was a recent find by me. I like Steven and am glad he is working on this case. I had not heard anything from/about him for quite awhile so did an Internet search and found this interview. I posted most things of interest so you don't have to listen to the interview yourself (it gave me a headache ... loud music, poor quality, etc.)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inside...n-brown--investigator-author-former-fbi-agent

Thanks for this post. I was thinking that Steve Brown had died. Great he made it. Little confused here. Could you explain who "he" is? in the bolded part:

I'm interpreting this to be Tommy's comment and that the next statement ie., "I guarantee you that he was not at home the night she disappeared." was made by Steve Brown?

I also think of Haleigh very often and if the truth would ever come to light. However, in my heart, I know what happened to her but it is obviously of no use to anyone else.
I know the reception psychics get but I've been a pretty darn good one at times. Although the visions I've seen of what happened don't matter, I still finally have the need
to write them down after all these years just to finally get it out of my system and make peace with her disappearance in hopes the universe will allow the truth to be told.

In my mental imagery of what happened, I saw Misty at home with her. I saw several guys come over and another female. There was a party or partying of sorts. There were
drugs and drinking involved, obviously, and there was some innocent horse play. I saw one of the guys pick her up and put her legs around his waist how you hold a kids hands
and let them lean back and swing them around and around. It was all fun and games but when drugs and drinking kicked it, there was an accident. I saw them slam her head into
a wall or counter of something wooden and solid and it killed her almost instantly because it was with such force. They panicked. They are high and drunk and immediately they
start trying to figure out how to cover it up. They can't call paramedics or police because of being drunk/high so the guys basically told Misty they would take care of it. I really
think she kept saying no, we have to call someone and they wouldn't let her. One of the guys knew someone who had a boat and they got it and pulled it up nearby. Why on earth
the police never mentioned looking into a boat and had divers thinking she was IN the water. Anyway, I saw them take her down river until they found some alligators because in
their drunken and high state they knew that feeding her to alligators would leave no trace of anything and they'd never get caught. They did the deed, came back told Misty it was
taken care of and they left, told her to go to sleep and came up with the rest of the story that played out in the media. All silent knowing they could not be charged because there
will never be a body recovered or any evidence. Sad to no end and again, I know people may not believe in psychic phenomenon but that is mostly because of crackpots and not
true psychics who work behind the scenes and don't ask for money or fame or any of that, like me. I just finally wanted to let it out.

I agree with a lot of what you wrote. I do think that no one intentionally killed her, but I do think that Misty wasn't at home alone when she dies and she 100% knows what happened. I've also thought since the very beginning that they got rid of poor Haleigh in the St Johns River and an alligator ate her, whether they tried to find alligators or it was by chance.

I used to live in one of next towns over when she went missing, completely heartbreaking seeing all of the missing signs everywhere. It's so sad that there is no closure for this little girl.

Tommy and misty aren't technically allowed to talk but they know how each other is doing and besides passing messages there is no real way for them to talk. He's in work camp and should be getting work release in about two years. I really don't want to speak on the case, because its not my place to talk but I'll ask him your question and if he wants to answer I'll let you know. I apologize but I only saw these messages now! I'm old news lol

Something like this could have very well have happened. I do think though that Ron is somehow involved. If he wasn't, his whole family would have rolled over on her immediately. I don't believe they would have protected her they way they did at first. He never would have married her. All of the nice things that were said about her and the marriage were to keep her mouth shut about what really happened. I believe Misty knows what happened, but still keeps her mouth shut out of some weird sense of loyalty. I think whatever happened to her was definitely some sort of accident. I believe they loved Haleigh and would never intentionally hurt her--just not enough to take the fall for whatever happened to her.

Haleigh, love-- you deserved so much more.

After digesting every itty bitty piece of this case I still believe what happened in the hours surrounding Haleigh's death is this:

Ron and Misty are fighting as Ron his readying to leave work, frustrations are high. Ron doesn't do well with frustration. Haleigh, having just gotten home from school, was likely demanding some attention in the midst of this argument in the kitchen area. As children are prone to do, she likely physically got between them in her persistence and Ron roughly/gruffly moved/shoved/pushed her out of the way and she fell, hitting her head. The was a walking wound corroborated by Jr. relating that Haleigh had a headache. She had a headache and likely vomited several times (which later necessitated Misty's sudden urge to "bleach clean"), soon after she went to lay down (instead of watching her favorite movie with Jr). She died there on her little mattress on the floor of the bedroom.

This all happened as Ron was rushing out the door for work and by the time he arrived at werk Haleigh had died. Misty called him, he called Sykes. In the early evening/late afternoon GMS stopped by with some clean laundry for the kids, didn't stay long. This is when I believe Haleigh left the premises. Sykes "buried" Haleigh on her way home. It was dusk. Sykes knows that area like the back of her hand having lived there for decades-- she selected a place where Haleigh would never be found. It was too cold for alligators to be active so she chose black mud. A bottomless sink in a number of locations along the river. (To be honest, I don't think she could stomach the destruction of an alligator even if they were active, I do believe all of these people loved Haleigh, and each other, to the best of their abilities, but they were inherently dangerous.)

While Ron was at werk establishing, Tommy jumped into action cleaning up their illicit stashes while Misty cleaned the house. The collective stories to stick to were established before the wee hours (I believe Neves and Sykes were tantamount here).

Haleigh is reported missing-- all actors are prepared for their roles and the outrageous circus begins.

I'm so sorry Haleigh and Jr..

moo

@@screenshot.gif

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/haleigh-cummings

I tried to quote Quiche. I agree. He trew her and she hit her head. The only thing I could add is that Ron could have been punishing her for something. OR she got into some of those drug lollipops and overdosed. Or Ron dosed both kids to keep them quiet or to sleep and Haleigh was given too much. Anyway I see it, Ron was involved (and add Sykes and Teresa in covering.)

I recall Misty talking about a shirt Haleigh wore to bed. Does anyone remember this? And then she said the shirt was in the hamper. Why did she change her story? BECAUSE SHE REMEMBERED THAT SHE TOLD THE OPERATOR HALEIGH WAS WEARING PAJAMAS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto
Back