Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I periodically check Chad's RSO status; it is unchanged, he is still missing too. At one point, I wondered if he was responsible for HC's disappearance and RC's family took care of him. Not saying this is what happened, just a thought I had.

I do believe RCs family would take matters into their own hands, and that is JMO. I just found it odd that they were not demanding more action from LE.

We are nearing the five year mark and nothing ... very strange.

I believe RC loved his daughter more than words could explain. Again, JMO

Personally I'm a little leery of the kind of love that lets you land in jail for drug trafficking instead of searching for your missing daughter and taking care of her little brother.

Chad Reynolds's previous crime would certainly fit the bill but didn't he disappear a week before Haleigh was last seen? He'd have had to be missing voluntarily for a week before taking Haleigh and being killed for revenge. Not impossible, but if it was CR and Haleigh's family knew it, I don't see why they pointed fingers at Joe and Tommy and told all those stories instead of saying, we think it was this missing RSO, because [insert reason], why don't you try to find him.

I took a break from WS's to get my life back, but I'm here now and very disheartened to find out no news about Haleigh. I doubt we will ever know what happened. Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304