Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the show and enjoyed it. It was done with the slant that the listeners were new to the subject, so a lot of old information was rehashed, (like the child support issues etc.), but overall, it was a good show. Some rumors were brought up that I hadn't heard, and I was surprised by a few of them. The letter involving NNP was discussed, but no real theories were discussed. I would like to have heard more about JO, (maybe some rumors involving him), and Tommy. Mainly TJ Hart focused on Misty and her small circle of friends, like NNP and WBG. One more thing...there was some background noise that was pretty distracting. If I didn't know better, I'd swear there was a wild hog in the studio, lol.

I listened to the show and enjoyed it. It was done with the slant that the listeners were new to the subject, so a lot of old information was rehashed, (like the child support issues etc.), but overall, it was a good show. Some rumors were brought up that I hadn't heard, and I was surprised by a few of them. The letter involving NNP was discussed, but no real theories were discussed. I would like to have heard more about JO, (maybe some rumors involving him), and Tommy. Mainly TJ Hart focused on Misty and her small circle of friends, like NNP and WBG. One more thing...there was some background noise that was pretty distracting. If I didn't know better, I'd swear there was a wild hog in the studio, lol.

LOL LOL..."Wild hog?"....not a bad analogy at all. TJ said he was at a motorcycle rally of some sort in Iowa when he called in to the show. That was the sound of 100%, pure bred American, Harley Davidson "hawgs".

I haven't listened to the latest one ( will do that next) but I did locate a show a year older with that crackpot Timothy that has followers who have actually said they think Levi has Hailey. I had to laugh at that. Levis "drive by" appearance was classic!! He told them how it was! In all seriousness I wish they would have let Hank talk more. He had some things he started to day that I frankly wanted to hear more about. At the very end he was talking about a "drug dealer" that was still out there "prostituting little girls". I do think Hailey fell into the hands, or taken by (or was given into) someone who had to do with drugs. Drugs are at the center of almost every theory out there. Prior to the Shania Davis case, I probably wouldn't have gone along this type of thinking, but sadly it has become a reality in my mind.

Sorry misspelled Haleigh in my post above. I know too many people named that!

Thinking about this case alot today for some reason. Really wish we could have found her, at least give her mom that much closure.

re: "prove AS was at the mh the night HaLeigh went missing" - hmmm this is about as close as I can get to prove it to you.
From CNN Nancy Grace Interview:

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there. NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

See Blue bold above: Actually, the transcript picked up "cousin wuddn't there" as "cousin went in there". I realized this a long time ago. "Wuddn't" is often used by southern countryfolk in place of "wasn't". Lots of people do this here where I live, I would recognize that word anywhere. Ronald was extremely eager to get this out during the interview, so eager that he spoke over his mother. He, IMO, definitely wanted to point this out, that (cousin) wasn't there. When I heard this for the first time I immediately thought that he was talking about Misty's cousin Joe then I entertained the idea that he was talking about his cousin, Hope. Now, I've read lately that Ronald has a cousin named Jason? who works for an Ac company. Does anyone have any information about this last info?

IIRC. Jason is the son of Donald Squires, rc's favorite uncle and hunting partner, along with his wife.

I don't know if it was ever confirmed that Jason worked for the same A/C company that allegedly showed up on 2-9-09. I can't recall misty's words under hypnosis.

Since Jason is rc's cousin, it opens up the possible chance that is was he who was servicing the trailer. It is a mystery and well guarded secret on who really showed up. I also heard it was the neighbor next door who was doing work for the real estate people who managed 202 Green. There are many rumors which this person, whoever it is, doesn't seem interested it talking.....this leads people to think it is somebody very favorable to rc because he is so willing to put it out there and gets a big grin on his face when he says, "The a/c man was there".

If it were Jason, we will never know. If not, I wish the person would talk. What is there about these Southern towns and their fear of talking?

See Blue bold above: Actually, the transcript picked up "cousin wuddn't there" as "cousin went in there". I realized this a long time ago. "Wuddn't" is often used by southern countryfolk in place of "wasn't". Lots of people do this here where I live, I would recognize that word anywhere. Ronald was extremely eager to get this out during the interview, so eager that he spoke over his mother. He, IMO, definitely wanted to point this out, that (cousin) wasn't there. When I heard this for the first time I immediately thought that he was talking about Misty's cousin Joe then I entertained the idea that he was talking about his cousin, Hope. Now, I've read lately that Ronald has a cousin named Jason? who works for an Ac company. Does anyone have any information about this last info?

It's still available at Amazon ya'll....

SpeakSouthern.png
laughing-dog.gif

Artic Air Info from the Internet:
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM (Probablly extended in emergent situations: jmo)
(Odd, Tech arrived after business hours for routine system maintenance -overtime pay? :waitasec:)
Arctic Air-1501 Saint Johns Ave, Palatka, FL 32177
http://www.gocomfortmaker.com/artic...
(386) 325-5095 - (386) 328-0977 Fax
In Business Since: 1959
http://www.superpages.com/bp/Palatka-FL/Artic-Air-L0070059253.htm

http://articairinc.com/history.html
This is a well-respected business within Putnam County that has been in existence 30+ years. They are chamber of commerce members and have attended the same functions as the PCSO Sheriff http://staugustine.com/stories/012907/community_4366794.shtml

Fishermen with boats? :shush:
jmo

Who placed any of the Croslins @ 202 Green that evening ...
= TN; told us MC was Babysitting
= GGMS; saw MC when she dropped off the clean laundry
= RC; told Greta Van Susteren that MC was watching his daughter while he was at work as a crane operator
= TC - Although later recanted; said only to get released from PCSO custody
= Jane; SKB interviews
= AC Tech - did HE see any Croslins during his service call?

MC and RC were split up. He tried to get back together with her, but she refused. MC didn't have a key to the MH. So why would she be there?

I am not sure why we are all trying to figure out what happened here ...

RC told us & First Coast News (February 10, 2009);

"She didn't leave my house. Somebody came in my back door and stole my child while I was at work."

... and how would he know that? Per LE, there were no signs of entry.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, we want to get to the rest of our panel, but Jennifer, I do understand that there was an air conditioning repairman who was there earlier in the day, as well as some kind of relative of Misty`s.

BAUER: That`s right. What we`ve heard from police is earlier in the afternoon, there was an air-conditioning repairman who was in the home there to fix the family`s air conditioning. He had asked Misty about that earlier. And she said that she let the air conditioner man in the home, and then the family went outside to sort of let the kids play and socialize and let the air-conditioner man do his work.

We talked to police about this man. He said that the person has been identified and he has been cleared.

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Search Continues for Haleigh Cummings; Does New Evidence Spell Trouble for Amanda Knox?
Aired February 16, 2009 - 19:00:00 ET

http://74.6.238.254/search/srpcache...3&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=HRJFaLqP748qrH_cFlTClQ--

"She didn't leave my house. Somebody came in my back door and stole my child while I was at work."

LOL, Ron and his mother seem to know "everything" about that night although, according to them, they weren't there. Amazing isn't it? Also amazing is that Misty's story matches their's exactly, imagine that?:banghead:

:floorlaugh: I guess we are all just "hard headed" and refuse to believe what is in front of our faces. Go figure.:what:

Who placed any of the Croslins @ 202 Green that evening ...
= TN; told us MC was Babysitting
= GGMS; saw MC when she dropped off the clean laundry
= RC; told Greta Van Susteren that MC was watching his daughter while he was at work as a crane operator
= TC - Although later recanted; said only to get released from PCSO custody
= Jane; SKB interviews
= AC Tech - did HE see any Croslins during his service call?

MC and RC were split up. He tried to get back together with her, but she refused. MC didn't have a key to the MH. So why would she be there?

FWIW I do believe that the AC man did do a "service call" although I can't say that it had anything to do with "fixing" the AC. What with the "two for one" sale going on at the mobile home that night I'm sure he came ready to buy, IMO.

FWIW I do believe that the AC man did do a "service call" although I can't say that it had anything to do with "fixing" the AC. What with the "two for one" sale going on at the mobile home that night I'm sure he came ready to buy, IMO.

I so agree. Yet, why did LE say he was cleared! (?) I think I know.

I see SKB posted part 4 of Jane's story. Kind of interesting. What I found most interesting were the videos he borrowed from Kim Picazio and posted. At first glance there's nothing very exciting there. But if you look closely you can see that Jane and Greg Page could have been parked in a such a way as to not to be able to see other cars that were parked behind the mobile home. Oops, sorry forgot to say this is at http//handcuffedtotheocean.com

I so agree. Yet, why did LE say he was cleared! (?) I think I know.

That has always been a red flag to me. How on earth could anyone be cleared so fast that he most likely experienced whiplash? Within about an hour and a half, LE CLEARED him? It was at the very moment I heard about this that I suspected corruption in LE. I will always believe that someone in LE purposefully mislead the investigation in order to keep some underhanded activities of LE out of the limelight. It is definitely not unheard of that some members of LE get involved with major drug dealing, that's a fact. All you have to do is google to see many cases. Those LE members involved in the drug trade have to look out for their cohorts. Can't have those cohorts running their mouths now, could they? Also amazing that LE just took the word, many days later, however, from Annette Sykes about her journey over to the MH that night. Her word was taken at face value and the entire timeline adjusted to match her "sliding scale" time of her visit.

Ronald's arrogant attitude of entitlement at the jail, ie., the lack of jail house videos for Ronald Cummings, other than the pitiful two or three. And the special visitation privileges Ronald was granted.

Have there been any videos of LE conducting searches at the Sykes and Neves and Cummings family homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74