Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
An eleven day vacay? k...I feel someone has spiiled something. At least I hope so for Haleigh. 11 days, no update he's not been transferred yet?.....court was yesterday & not a vinelink update which is odd from FL vinelink as well as the released on his own recog. Weird. Maybe as my friend said "he's waiting for the bus" to take him b ck to Liberty prison. lol

Offsite gand jury? got me.

An eleven day vacay? k...I feel someone has spiiled something. At least I hope so for Haleigh. 11 days, no update he's not been transferred yet?.....court was yesterday & not a vinelink update which is odd from FL vinelink as well as the released on his own recog. Weird. Maybe as my friend said "he's waiting for the bus" to take him b ck to Liberty prison. lol

Offsite gand jury? got me.

Didn't the word about Child Custody come from Putnam County, IIRC? How would Putnam know what is going on? Why in the world would he need to appear for child custody?

Is Florida that inept? :jail: RC has been through this before and it took 1/2 hour for the court to give him custody. You got to be kidding me! There is something else going on here. If true, Hasn't Florida caught up with technology and do a video conference?

I will pray to God... that the courts will keep him away from any child he may have fath
ered.... and keep any other direct relative away as well.....!!!!!
Although, I've always thought Junior should have been removed from both sides..!! The mother had issues also.....
I wished he would had been removed from the whole situation..... and placed in a loving home.... :)

Didn't the word about Child Custody come from Putnam County, IIRC? How would Putnam know what is going on? Why in the world would he need to appear for child custody?

Is Florida that inept? :jail: RC has been through this before and it took 1/2 hour for the court to give him custody. You got to be kidding me! There is something else going on here. If true, Hasn't Florida caught up with technology and do a video conference?

Thts what I thought. Why not do all this on video monitering.?? Why go thru the waste of physically transporting & housing an inmate,especially over a family court issue. Okay maybe a termination of rights and I can see that the prisoner would have to be in person. Idk.
I wonder if they only transport on certain days? It still kills me that ron has gotten the pleasure of even driving (or being driven) thru that gorgeous state.
I wonder why the media did'nt do a "ron cumming was in court today but wll trasfer back "...quick blurb.??
I've never really tried to keep tabs on a prisoner. Do they usually move around a lot? For family court? What if there was custody issue in another state? Would the prisoner have to transport to that court? It just seems so ..... idk so much effort & wrk & tax payer money just so ron gets another day in court.

I believe he did have another boy... age..??? not sure...

Well that was definitely the story, but I believe the mother resided in PC and that relationship came after the split with CS. I think the story was that paternity was never established by DNA, but I could be wrong about that. I suppose the mother and child could have moved to this other county and the article could simply be wrong about the timing. As others have said, it seems like a lengthy and unnecessary prisoner movement for a case like this. Could be I guess. All MOO

Last nights show on JVM regarding Haleigh was a total waste of time for WS'ers! I was hoping they would have something new to report.

I believe he did have another boy... age..??? not sure...

IIRC, not knowing Ron at all, the only other 'possibility' I've heard about is A's son J.

A says J isn't Ron's and she declined DNA testing.
A's mom or grandma says 'yes' but she really doesn't know for sure without a DNA test.

Ron admitted it was 'possible' J was his which tells me Ron may not have been the only sexual partner A had at the time.

Before Crystal would be stretching things, although not impossible.

More likely erroneous reporting as we've seen throughout this case from every media outlet. <shrug>

I think of Haleigh often, especially on Holidays such as this. :heartbeat:

My forever prayer is that she did not suffer.

We still work for you Haleigh, to find out who did this horrible thing to you.

Did they name the source of who was responsible for telling the media that rc was attending a custody hearing in Brevard County?

How in the world would a prisoner be able to attend a custody hearing? I've never heard of this before. They are mailed papers....no need to attend. Good Grief, if this were the case the buses would be going non-stop all over Florida with fathers going to court. This is just silly.

Something is fishy here.

Knowing rc and his propensity to talk, I imagine he has gathered quite a bit of information on his fellow inmates which he will eventually use to his benefit. When they snitch and it is a good piece of info, the sentence is shortened. If we know him, there will come a time where he will give up somebody. His mind and mouth are always going.

Was the woman who dropped off the anonymous note detailing what happened to Haleigh ever identified? What did it say again ?

Was the woman who dropped off the anonymous note detailing what happened to Haleigh ever identified? What did it say again ?

Yes, seeker, I would like a repeat on that also. Wasn't it something about a pond? Could be wrong on that though. So much to remember about this case!

Yes, seeker, I would like a repeat on that also. Wasn't it something about a pond? Could be wrong on that though. So much to remember about this case!

Yes, something about water. I feel the truth lies somewhere in that letter, I just wish the individual would come forward...now that everyone is locked up.

Knowing rc and his propensity to talk, I imagine he has gathered quite a bit of information on his fellow inmates which he will eventually use to his benefit. When they snitch and it is a good piece of info, the sentence is shortened. If we know him, there will come a time where he will give up somebody. His mind and mouth are always going.

Ita. And while I thought maybe he was testifying somewhere. I still think they would do that via telepromter or notorized witnessed deposition. Idk. So to me it's crazy to spend the money to move him for either family court issues or a criminal trial. So now I can't reason why the state would put out that money.
Does anyone know of valid reasons a prisoner would transport around. Iirc. One of ron's moves or moves made at his home prison were made because of flooding. Ok I buy that. But then the next move & then the media reporting it was for family court.??
I don't even like to keep talking about it. I hate giving any of them more attention. I'm just very curious as to how normal all this is.

My memory is about shot! Seeker, are you talking about the woman who dropped off the note at the newspaper office? That's the only one I can think of...Then there was Nay Nay's letter, which no one believed. :waitasec:

I know this probably is never gonna happen, but I wish Geraldo or Cobra, or someone would come back and do some more on this. I don't see how it could hurt, and maybe it would start someone who knows something to talking...

I know this probably is never gonna happen, but I wish Geraldo or Cobra, or someone would come back and do some more on this. I don't see how it could hurt, and maybe it would start someone who knows something to talking...

I'd vote for Cobra. I think he was close to many answers and that's why he got the boot! I would love to see Mark Fuhrman also get involved in this case also.

I'd vote for Cobra. I think he was close to many answers and that's why he got the boot! I would love to see Mark Fuhrman also get involved in this case also.

Another person that could find out what happened in a NY minute, the detective on the CA case. My brain is turned off today, can't think of names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74