Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
RC's deposition (this is the same document Lonetraveler posted-re-posting because it is a bit easier to read than the DocStoc format)

Attachments

• ronald-cummings-vs-pdm-exhibit-c-deposition-for-tem-dec-2012.pdf
    874.9 KB · Views: 66
PDM stated that shift was 3 to 11? I must have missed that. Will read again.

See PDM handbook at the end of RC's deposition at the link Lonetraveler posted. Shift hours are stated there.

I just sped through the documents and here are a few interesting points. 1. RC's memory is shot. 2. He is very close to his grandmother, seems distant from his mother, and seems not close at all to his father. 3. He isn't sure how many children he has. 4. He said Misty was the #1 suspect, although he didn't say where he got this information. 5. He said LE administered his LDT, but never shared the results. (so much for him and Misty passing). 6.. It looks like RC Did make the effort to stay in contact with PDM.

1. or he is not remembering so he doesn't have to answer the question

2. agree

3. agree

4. I think this answer is far from the truth as they were still together after the divorce.

5. Proves he previously lied about this.

6. I disagree and you will see why and may change your mind after reading the documents I posted.

So much for passing the LDT with flying colors. LOL

Nobody showed him the results of the LDT and nobody told him a thing about the results of the LDT.

He was just taunting LE when he told NG that on national TV. Sick FREAK

Can't believe he flat out lied to Mizz Nancy like that.

Nobody showed him the results of the LDT and nobody told him a thing about the results of the LDT.

CummingsWorkSchedule_zpse76ad609.png

Pg 39
http://www.chathousenews.com/2013/0...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Well, now that we finally know his work hours, apparently his attorney was right in there with him as for lying to Miz Nancy....

Terry, as best you can tell me -- Terry Shoemaker, attorney, joining me from Jacksonville, Florida. What time did he pick up -- Ronald pick up Haleigh from school, from the bus stop that day?

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR RONALD CUMMINGS: Ronald picked up Haleigh at approximately 3:30. It just depends on.

GRACE: OK.

SHOEMAKER: You know, in talking with him it would depend how fast the bus got there.

GRACE: All right. Got it.

SHOEMAKER: But right around 3:30.

GRACE: 3:30. Terry, how far away was his place of employment?

SHOEMAKER: On that particular evening he told me it took him exactly, based on what, you know, the records are 19 minutes for him to get to work that day.

GRACE: OK. When he picked her up at around 3:30, where did he take her?

SHOEMAKER: He took her home, which is less than a mile away from the bus stop.

GRACE: OK. And what time did he have to be at work?

SHOEMAKER: He didn`t really start work until 5:00. However, he would always get there, he said, approximately 30 minutes to 45 minutes earlier.

GRACE: OK.

SHOEMAKER: Depending on when he left.

GRACE: So he`d get there 45 minutes beforehand. So he picks her up around 3:30, takes her home then drives 20 minutes to work. And we know he punched in on time at work. Yes/no?

SHOEMAKER: Yes, he did. Absolutely.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/04/ng.01.html

I don't think very many ever believed that 45 mins early bit anyway.

So where was he between 11 and 3:30am?

Even if he had overtime of three hours, he was out by 2:00am....which coincides with LE asking him what took so long coming home. His response was he drives like a "cracker coming home from work".

Most of us knew he was lying from the start about his work but could never prove his hours. This is exactly why we all wanted to know about the bus stop. He couldn't find misty and was panicking about going to work. Did he lock the kids in the trailer and decided to let mom and GMA find a sitter? If so, I bet he was in a high state of panic/anxiety/anger.

I now have to wonder more about the phone call to misty @ 8:00pmd with rc. She said she was telling him she had to babysit her brother's kids. I still stand by my premise that AS was over there to check on the kids...as the last she knew, they were alone. TN was calling her mother to go over because rc was raging at her on the cell. TN lived with her BF in Ladylake and may have been driving to Satsuma to check on them also.

I wonder what AS saw when she arrived. When AS said she kissed Haileigh "Goodbye" and told her she loved her, I got chills. Something happened to that child in that trailer. Misty was part of it...as she talked about the blankets, I say she was lying about what happened. That child was wrapped in one of those blankets.

I now have to wonder more about the phone call to misty @ 8:00pmd with rc. She said she was telling him she had to babysit her brother's kids. I still stand by my premise that AS was over there to check on the kids...as the last she knew, they were alone. TN was calling her mother to go over because rc was raging at her on the cell. TN lived with her BF in Ladylake and may have been driving to Satsuma to check on them also.

I wonder what AS saw when she arrived. When AS said she kissed Haileigh "Goodbye" and told her she loved her, I got chills. Something happened to that child in that trailer. Misty was part of it...as she talked about the blankets, I say she was lying about what happened. That child was wrapped in one of those blankets.

I still think that Hope was involved in some way. Do you see her in your theory at all? I really wish we had copies of all players phone records.

I agree. AS's statement about kissing Haleigh "Goodbye" and telling her she loved her along side Misty's comment about putting the sheet over her gives me the Heebie Geebies.

And let's not forget the mystery "nurse" we heard somewhere being with AS. If something happened to Haleigh then at that trailer, that would also fit in somehow.

And let's not forget the mystery "nurse" we heard somewhere being with AS. If something happened to Haleigh then at that trailer, that would also fit in somehow.

Hi Brenda!! I can't believe I forgot about the nurse. Thanks!

I finally made it through the entire filing. I think Ron's memory is especially shot when its convenient. Really the man doesn't know how many kids he has? The way he answers the drug-related questions kind of tells it all. He sounds schooled in how to answer questions but he's always been that way, creating the answer he thinks someone wants to here or will put him in the best light or do him the most good. I'm more convinced then ever that the right people are in jail. Something I noticed was how he made it sound he was so distant from his mother yet who was there in a flash? Payback maybe? JMO Almost four years for poor little Haleigh and nothing. I feel so sorry for what she must have seen and lived through. all JMO

He said it and then it got repeated as fact.

Thanks, LT. What a find!

I see his memory is still shot about what hours he worked at PDM...hmmmm. This is just crazy. No one can ever tell us the shift hours. But normal shift hours run like 7 to 3, 3 to 11, etc. Some have 8 to 4, etc., but manufacturing usually runs early hours.

we have been waiting for years, and the guy still avoids this question. Has to make you wonder why he is hiding the time if he is innocent. The lawyer told us he used to leave the kids in the car when he went to work sometimes....she was right.
IDK what this means, but it looks like he might have been giving himself some wiggle room. I stll don't believe he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop. Witnesses saw Misty and I believe them, sight unseen, over Rc, Misty and CC. moo

RC's deposition (this is the same document Lonetraveler posted-re-posting because it is a bit easier to read than the DocStoc format)

This isn't RC's depo. It's Tony E M's depo. From post # 621.

Mizz Nancy should read his own words that he was never told he "passed the LDT with flying colors". :read: She also needs to know that "the world's greatest dad" has no idea how many children are his. :rolleyes:

:waiting:

I agree. AS's statement about kissing Haleigh "Goodbye" and telling her she loved her along side Misty's comment about putting the sheet over her gives me the Heebie Geebies.

That is very disturbing isnt it?
I wish they would find this little one she deserves to be found. Its been way to long. So sad some children dont have a chance. There should have been no kids in this house with these ppl. I have a better word for them but ill refrain!

Bring Haleigh home cowards, bring her home. Be honorable. Bring this baby home or give the family information as to where she might be. This is ridiculous to follow a missing child this long with 5 in jail and no one talks? It's a young child? Her family awaits answers this holiday I'm sure & prayers to all of you family. Her brother misses her from the pics I've seen throughout the past almost 4 years. That lil guy needs to know what happened the most. jmo

You were bigger than Haleigh. Be big and fess the heck up.

Bring Haleigh home. jmo

She cant come home till the FAMILY tells where they put her!

JMO

Just stopping by to say that I have not forgotten and I never will. We love you, Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa