Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I heard they were heading to MA - but TJ said change of plan and they went to TN instead and had left Saturday. Not sure why the change in plans.

Sounds like some of my relatives. LOL Do we know if they went to TN for sure?

My mind is going in all directions and I am not sure some of my thoughts even make sense. But one of my thoughts was what if Misty let Haleigh go with Tommy and his son to play some or run for ice cream something like that (it has been reported that Haleigh was really close to one of Tommys sons) and something happened and Misty is afraid to tell that she let Haleigh go with Tommy knowing how RC feels about Tommy? The RO would be a good way for her to never have to talk to him - she points in his direction to help LE look that way just neglects to fill in the blanks? Like I said I am not sure that even makes sense my mind is just going nuts right now with all this stuff.

I have been sitting here thinking tonight, and what if we are looking at this all wrong? What if Tommy is the one involved in Haliegh's disappearence, what if Tommy is the one Misty is covering for because she scared that Ron will kill him? What if Misty called Tommy over to watch the kids and she borrowed the van and went out to cool off after Ron and her fighton the phone when she returns Tommy and Haleigh are gone, Misty calls Timmy to try and find Tommy...
Not sure how much of that IU believe myseld, but just trying to look at this from a diffrent angle. Ron gets arrested for "trespassing", doesn't have a high bail, Misty gets away with all her "inconsistancy's" yet Tommy gets arrested with an outragous bond for theft????
What if LE are wanting Misty to admit what her brother did to Haliegh?

My gut tells me it isnt that simple, Hank and Lisa had left town before and had just recently returned. They may make their way to MA as originally planned eventually. I just think there is more to it.

Could be that, with the statements LC and HC made recently about Misty knowing more than she is telling, they are afraid that if LE questions them again, they will put more pressure on them to elaborate why the feel that way??

With the scenario I just posted - Misty points LE to the red truck cause that is what was used because Chelsea had the van - Misty is hoping there is evidence there against Tommy - Tommy points at Misty and Misty denies it all just saying he is angry that she filed the RO - the physical evidence would point to Tommy not Misty?

I have been sitting here thinking tonight, and what if we are looking at this all wrong? What if Tommy is the one involved in Haliegh's disappearence, what if Tommy is the one Misty is covering for because she scared that Ron will kill him? What if Misty called Tommy over to watch the kids and she borrowed the van and went out to cool off after Ron and her fighton the phone when she returns Tommy and Haleigh are gone, Misty calls Timmy to try and find Tommy...
Not sure how much of that IU believe myseld, but just trying to look at this from a diffrent angle. Ron gets arrested for "trespassing", doesn't have a high bail, Misty gets away with all her "inconsistancy's" yet Tommy gets arrested with an outragous bond for theft????

I could buy that if only Misty hadn't pointed to him as one of her primary suspects. :waitasec: I mean, it doesn't look like she was covering for him.

I wonder... Had Misty fingered Tommy before the recent voice analyses?

(BTW, Ron was arrested for assault and burglary - the "burglary" part was the technical definition of his entering their vehicle to slug Tommy, strange though it sounds to call it that. :crazy:)

I didnt quote your post cleo due to space - but the thanks button just didnt seem like enough. Bravo post and beautifully stated.

With the scenario I just posted - Misty points LE to the red truck cause that is what was used because Chelsea had the van - Misty is hoping there is evidence there against Tommy - Tommy points at Misty and Misty denies it all just saying he is angry that she filed the RO - the evidence would point to Tommy not Misty?

Could be, I'm still :confused: LOL I have many different scenarios I am thinking right now. In the beginning Misty pointed at cousin Jo, and then at Tommy and the red truck, but at the same time she pointed at the van that was scratched and moved that had what she thought was deer blood in it.
:waitasec:

Wonder if Tommy and Joe are close - thats partly why I would love to see phone records.

After months and months of looking at this and just knowing in my heart that Misty has something to do with this and only looking at it from that angle, it just hit me the wrong way with all the new stuff thats been happening, starting with the new people taking over the case, then the incident with Misty's family and Ron with the rat, the arrests, then LE going to MA to talk to Timmy and now this. They keep saying that Misty is the key and we keep assuming that means that she did something to Haliegh or that she is covering for Ron but damn what if we have it backwards and Tommy is the one who is responsible, Misty may still know that he is responsible but maybe she wasnt there and she dont know what happened just maybe who , but doesnt know how to turn in her brother. She would lose her family and Ron she really would be OUT on HER OWN!

Last I heard they were heading to MA - but TJ said change of plan and they went to TN instead and had left Saturday. Not sure why the change in plans.

Isn't this the same thing that happened the last time they left to head north? They only made it as far as TN and then came back to FL??

I could buy that if only Misty hadn't pointed to him as one of her primary suspects. :waitasec: I mean, it doesn't look like she was covering for him.

I wonder... Had Misty fingered Tommy before the recent voice analyses?

(BTW, Ron was arrested for assault and burglary - the "burglary" part was the technical definition of his entering their vehicle to slug Tommy, strange though it sounds to call it that. :crazy:)

I don't believe she had fingered Tommy before the VA, also before saying she may have a dream like memory of 4 people being there:waitasec:
Something else I haven't thought of is a while. My first impression, and a strong one, early on was cousin Joe. Does anyone remember is he was staying with Tommy or Timmy, and was that confirmed or speculation.

Your right Muffet she did point to him, but she never POINTED at him just kinda in the general direction, I dont know my head is all kinds of spinning, trying to look at this from a different angle is hard.

My mind is going in all directions and I am not sure some of my thoughts even make sense. But one of my thoughts was what if Misty let Haleigh go with Tommy and his son to play some or run for ice cream something like that (it has been reported that Haleigh was really close to one of Tommys sons) and something happened and Misty is afraid to tell that she let Haleigh go with Tommy knowing how RC feels about Tommy? The RO would be a good way for her to never have to talk to him - she points in his direction to help LE look that way just neglects to fill in the blanks? Like I said I am not sure that even makes sense my mind is just going nuts right now with all this stuff.
Anything is possible, but wouldn't she know that Tommy wouldn't go down alone? Especially after her RSO and pointing LE at him?

She would have to know he'd tell, and it's not like she could convince anyone he was just being spiteful, with LE saying all along that they have physical evidence showing that her story wasn't credible...

Sorry Maven and Busy, I didn't see you had already brought up JO. Looks like great minds still travel the same path.

I dont remember which one he was staying with but He was in Florida, and he does live in Tenn. which is where its reported the Croslins high tailed it to when they found out they were going to be questioned. Tenn. is also where the reported sighting was of a girl fitting Haleighs description early on in the case.

I don't believe she had fingered Tommy before the VA, also before saying she may have a dream like memory of 4 people being there:waitasec:
Something else I haven't thought of is a while. My first impression, and a strong one, early on was cousin Joe. Does anyone remember is he was staying with Tommy or Timmy, and was that confirmed or speculation.
Well, if she had never pointed to Tommy before the LVA, it's slightly more believable to me... she might have just cracked, I guess.?

To answer your question, Joe was staying with Timmy. :)

:waitasec: I have been trying to say this could be the case since I started this thread. Tommy really could be the one responsible for Haleigh going missing, imo.

He was at the mh earlier in the evening with Haleigh, he lived less than a block away so he had access, he knew the mh layout, he would not have been afraid to turn on the light or be caught in the mh, Haleigh would not have fought him because she trusted him, and he has acted out since she went missing even without what Misty said about him which could be true about the drugs. The truck being sold immediately afterwards is another thing which stands out.

This is why I am happy he was arrested and they will be applying pressure in more ways than one, imo. If he has been doing drugs such as crank...he won't be now and cold turkey may hit him hard. I just don't see how they will come up with the funds to make bail unless Lindsey gets her grandfather to back them once more.

I dont remember which one he was staying with but He was in Florida, and he does live in Tenn. which is where its reported the Croslins high tailed it to when they found out they were going to be questioned. Tenn. is also where the reported sighting was of a girl fitting Haleighs description early on in the case.

This is just too many coincidences (sp) for me.:waitasec:

Cleo, I have no idea who you suspect in this case and I don't care. That is one beautiful post you wrote.

May we all take it to heart.

Exactly Seriouslysearching, and maybe thats why they have not arrested Misty because they beleive it is Tommy just had no reason to arrest him and Misty doesn't know for sure that it was him just suspects him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member