Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Tommy and Joe are close - thats partly why I would love to see phone records.

Did Joe ever stay with Tommy or just Timmy/Chelsea in Crescent City?

Did the tracking dogs track to Tommy's house?

Did maybe Tommy give his sister some kind of pill to knock her out? Was he there later that night too before Haleigh went missing?

He had ample opportunity to unlock that side door.. His fingerprints would be in the house anyway since he was there earlier so they wouldn't have jumped out at LE. He could have snuck back over at any time before Haleigh went missing and put the cinder block on the screen door for later use..

Has LE had enough time to do forensic testing and get the results back on that red pickup?

Like I said I have a gillion questions running through my head.

I am off to bed, can barely keep my eyelids open.

:waitasec: I have been trying to say this could be the case since I started this thread. Tommy really could be the one responsible for Haleigh going missing.

He was at the mh earlier in the evening with Haleigh, he lived less than a block away so he had access, he knew the mh layout, he would not have been afraid to turn on the light or be caught in the mh, Haleigh would not have fought him because she trusted him, and he has acted out since she went missing even without what Misty said about him which could be true about the drugs. The truck being sold immediately afterwards is another thing which stands out.

This is why I am happy he was arrested and they will be applying pressure in more ways than one, imo. If he has been doing drugs such as crank...he won't be now and cold turkey may hit him hard. I just don't see how they will come up with the funds to make bail unless Lindsey gets her grandfather to back them once more.

Also, if we can believe Misty:crazy: he is a child molester, molesting her when she was young-er

On the 911 tape, wasn't there another address LE went to somewhere near RC's? Was that Tommy's house?

also in the 911 tape didnt it say that one of the officers reported to Tyler strret which was were Haliegh was last seen an hour and a half prior and we never could figure out why that was said.

I don't believe she had fingered Tommy before the VA, also before saying she may have a dream like memory of 4 people being there:waitasec:
Something else I haven't thought of is a while. My first impression, and a strong one, early on was cousin Joe. Does anyone remember is he was staying with Tommy or Timmy, and was that confirmed or speculation.

It seems to me that if she'd made accusations of abuse about him with LE before we'd have seen some more pressure on him earlier but who knows.

In the hypnosis transcript she said:

What were you dreaming about? Do you remember?
I wasn’t dreaming. I didn’t have no dream.

In the early days they said that Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea.

Same here cajun - I am only aware of Joe staying withTimmy/Chelsea

I get so dang confused on the maps and the dog tracking I still havent figured out exactly where the dogs tracked to.

I know people question Mistys honesty but her comment about Tommy sneaking and hiding around to do drugs - made me wonder does he go out in the woods there to do his thing and he came back RCs after doing that? Was the beef about babysitting over RC not wanting Misty to babysit Tommys kids anymore? Tommy was ticked because now he had to find a sitter and pay them and that anger built up while he was in the woods?

Same here a million questions. Hopefully we will start getting some answers.

Did Joe ever stay with Tommy or just Timmy/Chelsea in Crescent City?

Did the tracking dogs track to Tommy's house?

Did maybe Tommy give his sister some kind of pill to knock her out? Was he there later that night too before Haleigh went missing?

He had ample opportunity to unlock that side door.. His fingerprints would be in the house anyway since he was there earlier so they wouldn't have jumped out at him. He could have snuck back over at any time before Haleigh went missing and put the cinder block on the screen door for later use..

Has LE had enough time to do forensic testing and get the results back on that red pickup?

Like I said I have a gillion questions running through my head.

I am off to bed, can barely keep my eyelids open.

You know if it winds up that Misty and Ron are innocent in this, I am going to feel like a big-ol-pile of POO and personally go down there and apologize.

It seems to me that if she'd made accusations of abuse about him with LE before we'd have seen some more pressure on him earlier but who knows.

In the hypnosis transcript she said:

What were you dreaming about? Do you remember?
I wasn’t dreaming. I didn’t have no dream.

In the early days they said that Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea.

But wasn't that dream reference just him asking her about what she dreamed when she went to sleep? It wasn't in reference to what she said to Tim about "the dream" when she was upset was it?

But wasn't that dream reference just him asking her about what she dreamed when she went to sleep? It wasn't in reference to what she said to Tim about "the dream" when she was upset was it?

Can't take anymore tonight. Gonna dream that 4 people solve this while I am sleeping tonight. Nite all.:blowkiss:

Looking at this from a diffrent perspective is flooding my head with thoughts. Didn't someone say that the air conditioner guy had said that Misty and her brother were smoking pot that night on the porch while the kids were playing? What if Misty did pass out, maybe on the porch and Tommy took off with Haliegh or even Tommy and Jo Misty wakes up realizes Haliegh is gone calls Timmy to see if he has seen Tommy, he hasnt so she drives the van over to Tommy's. He plays it off that he has not seen her, or maybe even admits it but tells Misty because he is wasted what are you going to do, you going to tell your "boyfriend that you got high and let something happen to his daughter? No you are going to shut up... I can almost hear him saying that.
Okay I am rambling now, it is 2 am..

You know if it winds up that Misty and Ron are innocent in this, I am going to feel like a big-ol-pile of POO and personally go down there and apologize.

Not me....who brought and welcomed these people into Jr and Haleigh's life?

Can't take anymore tonight. Gonna dream that 4 people solve this while I am sleeping tonight. Nite all.:blowkiss:

Well I'll be dreaming of India and the P.I.....just got off the phone...computer issues...can't we provide jobs here? Sorry OT

rest well:)

Looking at this from a diffrent perspective is flooding my head with thoughts. Didn't someone say that the air conditioner guy had said that Misty and her brother were smoking pot that night on the porch while the kids were playing? What if Misty did pass out, maybe on the porch and Tommy took off with Haliegh or even Tommy and Jo Misty wakes up realizes Haliegh is gone calls Timmy to see if he has seen Tommy, he hasnt so she drives the van over to Tommy's. He plays it off that he has not seen her, or maybe even admits it but tells Misty because he is wasted what are you going to do, you going to tell your "boyfriend that you got high and let something happen to his daughter? No you are going to shut up... I can almost hear him saying that.
Okay I am rambling now, it is 2 am..

But GGMS said she saw Misty and the 2 kids while they were eating dinner just before bedtime...

But GGMS said she saw Misty and the 2 kids while they were eating dinner just before bedtime...
right but was that before or after Tommy was there, or did he come back? Misty's timeline is sketchy and remember thats what LE keeps saying they are trying to get an accurate timeline from her and cant nail one down.

Honestly I dont know if I believe this at all, but with Tommy being held on such a high bond, the Croslins getting out of dodge and LE making a trip to MA, I'm just wondering if we are looking at this from the wrong angle.

When I first heard about the red truck it reminded me of what Reno LE said to watch for while looking for the perp in Brianna Denison's sexual assault and murder case:

Johns {Deputy Police Chief Jim Johns} urged the public to be aware of any sudden behavior changes, including someone who unexpectedly quit a job or moved away or who sold a vehicle matching the suspect's vehicle.

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/15701527.html

There were more things that LE listed, but I am not finding them at the moment. However, if what Misty said is true about his new lifestyle of drugs, selling the vehicle, and we already know he said he quit working plus was moving away...they are all signs that LE does pay attention to when looking for a perp.

As it turned out in Brianna's case...they were right. (I do have to give them credit on that one.)

Not me....who brought and welcomed these people into Jr and Haleigh's life?

Especially if they are the pedophiles she says they are. :eek:

But for me, while Hank isn't the type I'd let around my kidlets even if she's exaggerating, there are just too many loose ends - things that a "Hank took Misty without her knowledge" scenario leaves unexplained - for me to swallow without more reason than this arrest and high bond... :waitasec:

And I believe she did, but it is only my opinion. Some do not believe her...but I have found no reason to doubt her.

Tommy could have come back at any time after Lindsay was asleep. Joe was also MIA in the middle of the night according to what Timmy evidently told Misty.

Especially if they are the pedophiles she says they are. :eek:

But for me, while Hank isn't the type I'd let around my kidlets even if she's exaggerating, there are just too many loose ends - things that a "Hank took Misty without her knowledge" scenario leaves unexplained - for me to swallow without more reason than this arrest and high bond... :waitasec:

ITA.....don't get how anyone would permit this around the kids and if it turns out to be a member of MC's family--I hope Ron faces the music for neglect. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517