Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I believe she did, but it is only my opinion. Some do not believe her...but I have found no reason to doubt her.

Tommy could have come back at any time after Lindsay was asleep. Joe was also MIA in the middle of the night according to what Timmy evidently told Misty.

I agree re AS....she is out with two versions...the 7 and then the 7 to 8....what is really concerning is how did the kids watch movies and get in bed by 8.....too close a time to make sense....something is off...JMO..

ITA.....don't get how anyone would permit this around the kids and if it turns out to be a member of MC's family--I hope Ron faces the music for neglect. JMO
I don't think Ronald knew of the issues between Misty and Tommy or Joe until after Haleigh went missing so how could he be responsible for neglect?!

right but was that before or after Tommy was there, or did he come back? Misty's timeline is sketchy and remember thats what LE keeps saying they are trying to get an accurate timeline from her and cant nail one down.

Honestly I dont know if I believe this at all, but with Tommy being held on such a high bond, the Croslins getting out of dodge and LE making a trip to MA, I'm just wondering if we are looking at this from the wrong angle.

I agree that the parents leaving for TN is weird.

Tommy was said to be there with his kids while the A/C man was there, and it seems she'd know the A/C man could verify that... If she screwed up and one of the inconsistencies was that the A/C guy said he wasn't there, I can't see Misty persisting in that claim, when she could easily move his visit down to when she was making supper...

So I think that would mean Tommy would've had to come back later and smoke pot again for the "fell asleep while smoking pot" scenario to work...:waitasec:

Anyone recall Hank visiting Jerome a few weeks after the disappearance. I always found that odd. Jerome is locked up. Amber is locked up, Nay is locked up. This is all about drugs with these people.

Then on the skirts of all this we have Misty who has to know Jerome. WBG must also know Jerome. Misty is the common link to all these people. How does RC fit into his circle? Or does he?

I don't think Ronald knew of the issues between Misty and Tommy or Joe until after Haleigh went missing so how could he be responsible for neglect?!

Nobody can be expected to be omniscient but if I was him I'd be furious because she kept it from me and endangered my children, not support her 100%.

ITA.....don't get how anyone would permit this around the kids and if it turns out to be a member of MC's family--I hope Ron faces the music for neglect. JMO

It's late and I'm in a major brain fog, but she admitted smoking pot out there with him while she was babysitting, didn't she? Or was that someone else's report?

I'm trying, but can't see why she would have admitted that but not admitted that she passed out..?

maybe he didn't....Misty did :waitasec: So he let her move in and tend to the kids within weeks....a bit too reckless for my tastes...

RC is responsible for who takes care of his children. His judgment is severely impaired to say the least. Directly or indirectly RC is the one who is responsible for what happened to Haleigh. If he had no sense, than the mother and GGMA didn't either. They should have ripped him one when they found out he was sleeping with a 16 yr old and allowing her to care for his children. All the praise they gave this girl and Misty bragging about how the kids liked her better than their own mother. The fact that TN said the same is wrong.

There is something not ticking with Misty. The first time I read that page to Amber about taking her man and going to get her child too was way over the top, and set up red flags. Misty seems to have some issues with babies/and or children that needs to be explored. She is a disturbed girl...IMO. I don't know how Hank fits into this picture yet but I am sticking with the two lovebirds for now.

Examples of loose ends:
The unmade bed...
The clothes in the dryer...
LE saying evidence doesn't support her story...
LE begging for anyone who saw her out to come forward...

I can probably fit Tommy into the scenario, but I still can't see Misty as being asleep like she said.

But wasn't that dream reference just him asking her about what she dreamed when she went to sleep? It wasn't in reference to what she said to Tim about "the dream" when she was upset was it?

I don't understand what you mean. There was no specific time reference mentioned so IMO it was a question about any dreams she might have had, not just the one she told about in the LVA test. No, the hypnotist doesn't say, please tell me about the dream that you told Tim about, it would be assuming things. The question comes after she's just explained how she woke up and found Haleigh missing and it's a perfect opportunity to get to the bottom of that she had a dream about four people coming to the MH if she in fact did have such a dream or if she's willing to talk about it.

Is there any report about who the four people might be, if there really was such a dream? Is Hank one of them?

I don't understand what you mean. There was no specific time reference mentioned so IMO it was a question about any dreams she might have had, not just the one she told about in the LVA test. No, the hypnotist doesn't say, please tell me about the dream that you told Tim about, it would be assuming things. The question comes after she's just explained how she woke up and found Haleigh missing and it's a perfect opportunity to get to the bottom of that she had a dream about four people coming to the MH if she in fact did have such a dream or if she's willing to talk about it.

Is there any report about who the four people might be, if there really was such a dream? Is Hank one of them?

I don't think so, but it's a dang good question.

who is this person? How could Misty not know Jerome? He takes care of Nay. Misty is good friends with nay. I think there is prostitution at the bottom of all this...if you believe what NN said then that seems to be the way things work around there. These girls have no job, no money, they must do something to get drugs. Misty is friends with them, she knows what is going on.

I guess I don't know how to explain what I'm trying to say. I think the dream she mentioned to Tim wasn't like a dream we have when we are sleeping. I think she was saying to Tim that "I might know what happened but it seemed like a dream" but not a literal dream like if she had been asleep.

I know I did no better on this try! On your question, I think either TJ or the blogger with Tim (most likely him) said that they do have the four names but LE asked them not to release them.

Donjeta, I understand after reading the bolded part again. If she had already said that to Tim, that would have been a perfect time to tell her dream, if there was one. I can't remember which test she failed that made her cry to Tim.

Misty now says, "I just WOKE up"...don't know why...just woke up! I don't know why...JUST woke up. I was sleeping soundly (sic) and just woke up!!

What happened to the restroom and the water story? Can't believe anything that girl says.

I just read Art's new story about it. It has a few interesting points...

He says sources told him that investigators wouldn’t mind seeing Tommy sweat a few days, thinking about the "consequences of holding back what he may know about Misty and others."

He also repeats that Tim Miller told him Ron admitted to the rat thing and adds that a "well respected attorney confirmed he heard Cummings relate the same story."

I guess I don't know how to explain what I'm trying to say. I think the dream she mentioned to Tim wasn't like a dream we have when we are sleeping. I think she was saying to Tim that "I might know what happened but it seemed like a dream" but not a literal dream like if she had been asleep.

I know I did no better on this try! On your question, I think either TJ or the blogger with Tim (most likely him) said that they do have the four names but LE asked them not to release them.

Oh, I see now, I think. It sounds to me like it was a roundabout way of saying I lied, I know what happened because I was there, but maybe she was not quite sure because she was half-asleep or stoned from the pot. Still, she could have mentioned it in the hypnosis.

Suppose it was a good call not to release the names but I expect the people who were fingered know it. Some members of the Croslin family maybe?

You'll have to ask the person who told you that Hank knows him. She said Misty does not. NN wasn't allowed at the home per NN, so I doubt Misty had seen her for months until that weekend.

Didn't Misty go anywhere outside the home?

Wow. Wouldn't that list be wonderful to know? lol

I would so love to be a fly on LE's wall, even for just a day...

Oh, I see now, I think. It sounds to me like it was a roundabout way of saying I lied, I know what happened because I was there, but maybe she was not quite sure because she was half-asleep or stoned from the pot. Still, she could have mentioned it in the hypnosis.

Suppose it was a good call not to release the names but I expect the people who were fingered know it. Some members of the Croslin family maybe?

That's what I'm wondering, too. AH said the task force had not heard the four people thing previously and were excited about it. Maybe it helps LE with a theory they have and just need something to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517