Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited because quoted post was deleted.

That's what I'm wondering, too. AH said the task force had not heard the four people thing previously and were excited about it. Maybe it helps LE with a theory they have and just need something to prove it.

OTOH they said they didn't learn anything new. But maybe they just didn't want to reveal their hand. I'm so hoping you're right!

Misty may not have called her family to come over. Just because her brother said she did...doesn't mean she did. I think she is perfectly happy and comfortable being with Ron and his family. However, if the Croslin's had their plan in place to move-and maybe had the date set, they may have gone over there to persuade Misty to go with them. They may have intensively tried to get her to come with them. And Lisa may have not wanted to leave her daughter behind. I do think it is 'interesting' that the Croslins are flying out of town so fast,. JMO..

OTOH they said they didn't learn anything new. But maybe they just didn't want to reveal their hand. I'm so hoping you're right!

Oh me, too! Like Muffet just said - to be a fly on the wall right now. I think if we knew the four people plus the time of the phone calls Misty made to her brother, we'd be able to almost figure this out. I hope this is a huge break for LE. I'm ready for Haleigh to get justice and hopefully come home.

I hate all this he said-she said - everybody should wear a wire at all times so we could check later who said what to whom :)

It's possible that they've been thinking about leaving for a long time, they don't seem the poster family for stable residency but it may be that the urge to skip town hit them on full force after the fight, the ratgate and especially the news about Misty's tests and what all she said in them. If they know anything they know that LE knows they know. (I hope so anyway.)

I just wanted to point out that Misty may not be covering for her brother. She may simply suspect him and not have evidence to back it up , or simply putting pieces together of what she knows. She has consistently (in all her inconsistency) pointed out her cousins and brother as her suspects. I think many people are so set on her having 'done' something, that they aren't hearing what she really is saying..(because she doesn't say it very well).

I hate all this he said-she said - everybody should wear a wire at all times so we could check later who said what to whom :)

It's possible that they've been thinking about leaving for a long time, they don't seem the poster family for stable residency but it may be that the urge to skip town hit them on full force after the fight, the ratgate and especially the news about Misty's tests and what all she said in them. If they know anything they know that LE knows they know. (I hope so anyway.)

It looks like LE is at least giving it their best shot with that bond amount. They should have plenty of time to talk to him IF he'll talk. Somewhere within Misty and her family, there has to be some answers.

I just wanted to point out that Misty may not be covering for her brother. She may simply suspect him and not have evidence to back it up , or simply putting pieces together of what she knows. She has consistently (in all her inconsistency) pointed out her cousins and brother as her suspects. I think many people are so set on her having 'done' something, that they aren't hearing what she really is saying..(because she doesn't say it very well).

She fingered the cousin early on but the voice analysis was the first I ever heard of her pointing to the brother. Did I miss something?

I dunno... I just think that there should have been more pressure on the bro earlier if she was Misty's number one suspect or even numbers 2-20 since he was there. :behindbar

And remember, there were parts of that VSA and LDT we don't know what they say, because LE asked for it NOT to be released to the public. Misty may have given a large chunk of information in that part.

I think there should have been more pressure on ALL family members in the beginning-because unless it WAS a SO, or stranger abduction (which LE mostly ruled out), then it more than likely IS someone in the family. I would have been heavy on ALL of them.

My take on this, when I began to watch over and over Misty's interviews, the voice analysts played over and over on tv, when that tear rolled down her cheek when she's saying, "You all keep turning to me for all the answers, you need to look out". My opinion began to change. When we learned she had been on the phone with her brother, that Ron had called her brother that evening.

In the last two weeks of learning the more intricate details, I truly believe Misty fell asleep, had the children laid down, and someone came in to that mh and took Haleigh. Misty either slept through it, droused awake barely to see images, to the point of believing she was in a dream. I know we have all done this in our lives while sleeping. I have other reasons, but that's enough for now. She's just maintained the same basic story. Dont forget the van. Which brothers house was the van moved and damaged?

My take on this, when I began to watch over and over Misty's interviews, the voice analysts played over and over on tv, when they tear rolled down her cheek when she's saying, "You all keep turning to me for all the answers, you need to look out". My opinion began to change. When we learned she had been on the phone with her brother, that Ron had called her brother that evening.

In the last two weeks of learning the more intricate details, I truly believe Misty fell asleep, had the children laid down, and someone came in to that mh and took Haleigh. Misty either slept through it, droused awake barely to see images, to the point of believing she was in a dream. I know we have all done this in our lives while sleeping. I have other reasons, but that's enough for now. She's just maintained the same basic story. Dont forget the van. Which brothers house was the van moved and damaged?
I too believe she was asleep.:)

O/T Just got done reading this thread as I left last night. I have to say this. Mods thanks so much for your hard work and sorry we cause more work for you. THANK YOU!!!!!

ok back to the thread, I hope and pray we get news today. I Pray HaLeigh will be found!

I too believe she was asleep.:)

I shudder to post this, and something perhaps even more sinister. She could have aroused, saw a perp, or her brother, with Haleigh on the couch as reported Jr. says, Haleigh already dead and they threatened her and little Jr. I'm leaning more towards the brother, because if it was a stranger perp, and Misty awoke to find the crime in action, I believe they would have murdered Misty, incapacitated, harmed or took her too.

So going with this theory, if it was the brother, he wouldn't necessarily murder Misty for catching him. She's probably not told on him in the past for a siblings lifetime of wrongs. He may also have a sick incestual lust for Misty, if, I repeat if, there is any truth to Misty's comments about "He messed with her". I base this on a spritual truth I know as a Christian. A spirit of lust can't be quenched, so why would he murder his object of affection and lust that's served his perversions in the past? I'm going to put a disclaimer above my post, this is graphic, I apologize.

O/T Just got done reading this thread as I left last night. I have to say this. Mods thanks so much for your hard work and sorry we cause more work for you. THANK YOU!!!!!
ok back to the thread, I hope and pray we get news today. I Pray HaLeigh will be found!

sweet of you to give a kudos to administration, i would have closed the forum if i was the mod, and gave a reminder it's a priviledge to post at websleuths.

Indiana, I'm hopin this investigation has now turned into a new start, into the beginnings of doors being opened that gives LE the tools they need to do their jobs. To get some answers, give them legal means to follow through with their authority to press into those that they know moreso than we, who to press.

Now my mind has jumped to motive, my thinkings and posts are always centered around the motive and motives of all. If Hank is the perp, I shudder and feel we may not have an alive Haleigh. I was having hope when the MA sighting came to light, and the family up and moving. But with solely Hank as the center of my attention, not so much. Hope I'm terribly wrong.

sweet of you to give a kudos to administration, i would have closed the forum if i was the mod, and gave a reminder it's a priviledge to post at websleuths.

Indiana, I'm hopin this investigation has now turned into a new start, into the beginnings of doors being opened that gives LE the tools they need to do their jobs. To get some answers, give them legal means to follow through with their authority to press into those that they know moreso than we, who to press.

Now my mind has jumped to motive, my thinkings and posts are always centered around the motive and motives of all. If Hank is the perp, I shudder and feel we may not have an alive Haleigh. I was having hope when the MA sighting came to light, and the family up and moving. But with solely Hank as the center of my attention, not so much. Hope I'm terribly wrong.

BBM...I highly suspect you are, but thats JMO...

BBM...I highly suspect you are, but thats JMO...

wrong about Haleigh being alive or not, or Hanks involvement, or? Like I say, I could be wrong. His arrest, the bail bond amount, the article Madj posted with what Art is receiving from a supposed reliable source are just a few reasons I'm leaning in this direction.

wrong about Haleigh being alive or not, or Hanks involvement, or? Like I say, I could be wrong. His arrest, the bail bond amount, the article Madj posted with what Art is receiving from a supposed reliable source are just a few reasons I'm leaning in this direction.

Personally, I don't believe Haleigh is alive, but Tommy C is not the one responsible for that....He may have helped after the fact but he didn't harm Haleigh...Hopefully he will tell the truth... Personally I'm interested in knowing who exactly the Dirty Half-Dozen are..JMO

I hope some set of circumstances will bring us closer to finding Haleigh. I always find myself disappointed with each new story we are no closer than we were seven months ago. As much as I'd like to hope Tommy's arrest will bring answers, I also know that nothing in this case is typical. I'm reluctant to get my hopes up about this new revelation.

Friends, we are witness to dysfunction the likes of which we have never seen before. I don't think I have ever encountered a crime story like this. It's migraine inducing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517