Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we have it. 3193 address. Google it.

Mountain View Adult Home
Address: Independent Assisted Living, 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, North Garden, VA 22959
Phone: (434) 293-xxxx
Hours: Open today · Open 24 hours

Now doesnt everyone feel bad for saying that nice two story red brick house with the metal roof and nice landscaping was abandoned? Lol. (A little levity)

Thank you. So it's also possible that the dry creek is Walnut creek, which is on the Walnut Creek Park road ... and which is in the exact location where the command center is set up.

I wonder if Coy Barfoot is looking to sites like this to gather his information. It just doesn't make sense to me that the command center is 1.6 miles from the crime scene. Since the command center is moving into the park, rather than towards Ammonett Branch Creek, something is off with the information.

Except that Coy Barefoot says he called the owner of the property at 3193 and was told that LE says they're not allowed to talk.

Thank you. So it's also possible that the dry creek is Walnut creek, which is on the Walnut Creek Park road ... and which is in the exact location where the command center is set up.

I wonder if Coy Barfoot is looking to sites like this to gather his information. It just doesn't make sense to me that the command center is 1.6 miles from the crime scene. Since the command center is moving into the park, rather than towards Ammonett Branch Creek, something is off with the information.

Maybe LE thinks she was killed in the park and only left in the dry creek bed at 31x3. Imo, and just a suggestion. Makes sense to me, though, that they'd set up close to the location of the evidence of the crime.

ETA: No, this doesn't make sense, on second thought. Just earlier in this thread someone posted a link to an announcement that LE was going to reopen Walnut Creek Park today. I'll go back and find the link.

ETA2: See post #105 in this thread.

I am having trouble reconciling within my own mind all the different posts I've read this morning.

First, the Chesterfield LEO gave the interview basically saying, and I paraphrase, that God led him to search a nearby property after he finished searching the property he'd been assigned. So in other words, he followed his own instinct, which led him and the crew he was with to find Hannah.

Second, I read of a tip that was called in on Oct 6, pointing specifically to the presence of carrion birds at this exact same location, 12 days before Hannah was found.

Which occurrence led to the discovery? I mean really, which way did it happen? These two things are not the same, right?

Oh and btw, last night when I was reading here at WS and looking at Google Maps, I saw the name "Mountainview Adult Home" when I moved my mouse pointer over the structure in the map. The house apparently has a "label" in Google Maps. Imo that's probably all the info anyone had to have to give them reason to search out additional information about "Mountainview Adult Home." I certainly did not see that stated by MSM yesterday.

I believe the Chesterfield LE person who spoke out stated they had searched "this" property and were about to end the search when they decided to look a bit further (same location) and that is when they discovered the remains. It was the tip from the neighbor calling in on October 6th that directed search efforts to this location.

Except that Coy Barefoot says he called the owner of the property at 3193 and was told that LE says they're not allowed to talk.

Things don't add up for me. The command center for the search has just moved further into Walnut Creek Park, which is farther away from the Ammonett Branch location. Why is the command post moving farther away from the crime scene?

Did LE do a search after the Oct 6th phone tip? If so, wonder why she was not found, especially if not buried, and behind the house.

Maybe LE thinks she was killed in the park and only left in the dry creek bed at 31x3. Imo, and just a suggestion. Makes sense to me, though, that they'd set up close to the location of the evidence of the crime.

Even so, the location that the body was found should be grid searched. The body was found just before noon yesterday, so I doubt that they're finished searching the area where the body was found and they've moved on to another area ... one that is consistent with the description given by the searcher: that they'd searched the park, they were leaving and decided to check the neighboring abandoned property at the last minute. The command center is set up at the property, owned by the county, which is next to the park ... and which as a creek.

Just putting this thought out there.

Could it be that LE are planning to do more searching for other possible victims?

It's possible they found other evidence if they followed the dry creek bed up a mile....?

Just wanted to add a little personal "behavior" to my last post. I've taught & practiced how to stay safe for so long, that people close to me often consider my behavior "paranoid". I'm usually the "biggest guy in the room", and typically carrying a firearm. In a restaurant, I want a seat where I have a clear view of all entrances/exits. I want my seat so as my back is to no one, and I can observe everything in front of me. When speaking, I stay "arms length", and assume an "interview stance". Strong leg (gun side) back, body bladed 45 degrees, hands in front of body between waist & neck high. Often using animated hands. To the average person, this doesn't really look "off", or strange. However, to people who are always around me, they pick up on these idiosyncrasies. Just thought I'd share.

I love reading your thoughts guys/gays.

Justice for Hannah !

Does anyone know the location of a post recently posted in one of the HG threads with a link with a formula of rate of decomp related to average temperature? Is it possible Hannah could already be completely skeletonized?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danzn16 - I believe you are referring to a post by otto. It is located in thread JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH #3.

It is post # 132.

Does anyone know the location of a post recently posted in one of the HG threads with a link with a formula of rate of decomp related to average temperature? Is it possible Hannah could already be completely skeletonized?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is posted in the forensic link thread on this forum.

thank you!

It's really too bad that they didn't have some way of knowing the significance of the tip at the time; it would have been great if they had found the remains two weeks ago.

I wonder why they didn't know the significance? Why didn't they act on it then? Didn't they ask people in the area to be on the look-out for that very thing?

Did LE do a search after the Oct 6th phone tip? If so, wonder why she was not found, especially if not buried, and behind the house.

Although nothing has been mentioned of a previous search of this location, as I recall, there were hundreds of tips coming in daily which then have to be sorted and prioritized based on various things, e.g. Distance, observations, etc. and then scheduled for searching.

I don't know which post included the formula, but from everything I've read it is indeed possible that Hannah's body could be skeletonized at this time, IMO. I remember being very surprised a few years ago when I first started reading about how quickly this can happen. Although IIRC the formula that you reference had a longer estimate, the undeniable fact is that the following (and I am sure many other things as well) can disrupt any algorithm based on temps alone:

1. Was the body exposed to water at any time?
2. What kind of potential scavengers are in the region?
3. What type of soil was the body left upon?
4. Was the body ever buried or covered?

I found now this. They are talking about the person who called the tip line.

http://insidecville.com/blog/exclusive-where-hannah-was-found/

Could be...Could they also be because they are searching this entire area for more items, etc....and since the body has already been removed, they don't need to be all up on it like they would have been yesterday.
I pray they find more girls in this spot and that it proves to be a mass grave. Horrible to have a wish like that:(

Imo, themom, CSI will be around for days carefully gathering evidence, both on the property, adjacent lands/forests, and inside the house of horrors/safe haven that JM had likely used many times in the past for his evil deviant acts.. I am growing very concerned, not only due to JM's likely escalation and possible victim total, but that this Mountainview Adult Home property has been vacant for the last four years. My first experience with a sadistic malignant sexual predator/serial killer as is JM, imo, was in 2008. It also involved an abandoned farmhouse/house of horrors.. The unspeakable items located in this house painted a very dark and bleak portrait of the atrocities that had occurred there for years... Six years later and the evil still lingers like a dark cloud around the property..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid