Hannah Graham: Remains Identified

Status
Not open for further replies.
images_005.jpg
This shows the configuration of the inside of the 1998 2-door coupe like LJM's. If Hannah was lying down in the back seat (incapacitated or threatened) she would have a difficult time reaching the passenger side door handle because it's so far forward.

Escaping would be nearly impossible.

Attachments

• 542022e09971b.image.jpg
    542022e09971b.image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 516
That car doesn't look searched yet, the police tape on the passenger door is unbroken. In any event, Hannah was gone a few days before the car was taken by LE, who knows who else was in that seat during that time and adjusted it.

Ah, I was thinking they would have taped it after searching.

Do we know where those pics were taken of his "burnt orange" car? The ones with the new, spare wheels and extra seats against the wall? Sorry if this ha been covered already...

I'm not so sure those belonged to him. The car seat doesn't match. And though it's hard to tell from the angle, the tires look too big. I don't think LE would leave evidence just laying about against the wall and don't think all that stuff could have fit into his car anyway.

When I first moved into my previous house the vultures would sometimes hang out in the yard and most terrifying of all, line up on the roof. Once I came home to 6-8 of those things sitting along the peak and when I got my toddler out of the car one did a "fly by" to check her out... It was like a Hitchcock movie!
This behavior persisted on and off for the first several months. After getting to know the neighbors they told us that the man we purchased the house from used to shoot all the squirrels and leave them littering the lawn... Hence, the vultures. I don't think they were sad to see him go honestly!
We lived in an area close to a state park and surrounded by lots of small farms, probably very similar to the areas where both HG and MH were found. There was always an abundance of wildlife and cars colliding and the vultures were not easily scared off from a meal, even if it was only a foot or two off the road. They would hang out on the horse fences and seem to take turns feeding. If they did back off it would only be for a moment as the car passed and then they were right back at it. Especially if it was something as large as a deer.
I have heard that they will regurgitate on you as a defense mechanism but I will try for the rest of my life to never put that to the test!
Creepy, creepy birds!

Oh my that is scary I have a fear of birds so thankfully there are no vultures in my part of the world. I've learned a lot reading this thread though and I was skeptical that the remains found were Hannah as I couldn't understand how they became skeletal so quickly. Now I know.

Looking at the car in the above photo....bald tire in the back, hoping that the wheel wells and under carriage proved to hold relevant evidence , a smooth tire like can spin.

Yeah, the car appears to be in a building or garage....there is at least one seat in the room and what looks like a whole set of new tires. The tires on his car being really worn. I thought it unlikely he had a garage at his apartment, so is this in custody? Seems like a messy garage to keep cars in custody (I envision the defense slamming the environment the car was kept in, if the case. Not sure what I'm looking at though, as I haven't noticed an police tape n the pics like others have mentioned!

Not even if they are a convicted fellon who is sitting in prison for the rest of his life?

Nope. Thus far, there's absolutely no indication/proof that anyone else was involved in the disappearance of Hannah Graham. Even if a member of JM's family is Satan himself, the "sins of the family" aren't relevant and aren't allowed per the rules of the website.

Yeah, the car appears to be in a building or garage....there is at least one seat in the room and what looks like a whole set of new tires. The tires on his car being really worn. I thought it unlikely he had a garage at his apartment, so is this in custody? Seems like a messy garage to keep cars in custody (I envision the defense slamming the environment the car was kept in, if the case. Not sure what I'm looking at though, as I haven't noticed an police tape n the pics like others have mentioned!
It's the little white line at the top of the window. If they tape it before they move the car then maybe that's when they (LE ) spotted the evidence that prompted them to seek the apartment search warrant. I don't think they did much touching of the car outside at LJM's because it was dark out and not a controlled environment. The impound garage does look a mess.

This thread is now closed. Once again it has completely derailed with off topic posts about JLM. We have several separate threads about him. Hannah was to be the focus of this one.

Family members are NOT to be sleuthed. JLM's relatives are off limits unless one has a media link which points out a familial connection to a previous crime.

Questions about the rules should be sent to a mod/admin in a pm, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans