Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason i could not reply to a quote. So I will simply say because of the trees the ground searchers will find her not aircraft.IMO

What happened to the Hannah Graham scanner thread?

For some reason i could not reply to a quote. So I will simply say because of the trees the ground searchers will find her not aircraft.IMO

I assume you were responding to me. The point is that the Ground Penetrating Radar sees through trees as if they weren't there.

Rick Boone @RickBooneFOX5DC · 4m 4 minutes ago
Stafford Co sheriff's office join the search for #HannahGraham. More than 100 miles searched. 3000 tips have come in @fox5newsdc

someone posted this in the scanner thread its from yesterday. Are the Stafford county sheriffs just helping the search or is there some link to stafford county.

someone posted this in the scanner thread its from yesterday. Are the Stafford county sheriffs just helping the search or is there some link to stafford county.

My understanding is that they're supporting the effort. Stafford County has a trained SAR team. I haven't heard of any links to Stafford County yet, but this case keeps expanding, so we'll see.

Does anyone know if or when the Charlottesville police may ask for volunteer searchers this weekend?

Yes, but there are only 2 posts there all day.

I presume nothing relevant was heard, or maybe people were not able to listen today. I was busy cleaning and cooking most of the day myself.

So pleased to see just how intense the search for Hannah is. Sometimes it does come down to just ole boots on the ground. Hunting season. May yield an answer. I pray it's soon. For Hannah and those who love her. No matter how she needs to be found.

Does anyone know if or when the Charlottesville police may ask for volunteer searchers this weekend?

Hard to say. Seems they have a lot of Pro's on the job. If I am not mixing up my cases I do believe Tim Miller is also now involved. If god forbid Hannah is not found timely there may be some volunteer searches down the road. Last I heard the public was just asked to check their property. Buildings on their property. Things of that nature. Anyone know anymore to help this poster out?

No, but I'm sure it will be announced. There was indication during the PC today that they may be "ramping up" the effort for this weekend. Not sure if that means untrained volunteers or not.

I'm signed up to receive alerts from UVa for SAR and nothing has come through since the one big public weekend search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member