Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 29m29 minutes ago

@jordhy Our NBC affiliate in Houston got access to the car now that police released it to a wrecking yard. That & a religous tape found.
This is how they got it.

Okay this is kind of off topic but this reminds me of something. I once had a boyfriend who wrote me a letter breaking up with me and we had been together a while and on the outside of the letter said don't read this letter here, leave first. It was a confession of things he had done to me in the past that I never knew about etc....I have a feeling this was written by JM to his family. It just reminds me too much of that confession letter I got. If his family was religious it would only make sense to include religion to get them through whatever he was about to say...just my opinion.

Does "to release God's power." sound like a Christian sayings? It sounds a bit cult-like. No offense to anyone.

Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 27m27 minutes ago

@LisaJMiles Not sure the letter was inside when our NBC station in Houston got access to the car. Police released the car to a wrecking yard
and more.

Does "to release God's power." sound like a Christian sayings? It sounds a bit cult-like. No offense to anyone.
Not to me, but no offense to anyone and I won't name religions here, but I have seen and heard some strange things come from some churches.

I guess I missed this information that you all are referring to. Are you all saying that the Fairfax rape suspect who we know through a composite sketch done in 2005 was sighted in Lexington? So...before that sketch went viral in conjunction with the Hannah Graham case, someone in Lexington recognized a rape suspect based on a composite sketch from almost ten years prior? How is this possible? Was it just random luck that someone who currently lives in Lexington used to live in the Fairfax area in 2005 and saw someone that looked like a sketch they saw ten years ago?

This is why I think it was a lie...I found it strange that WG gave the Sketch description as the guy he saw HG with last, and then a spotting of Sketch in Lexington gets called in the next day or so.
Very fishy, feels like a lie to cover JMs butt.

Seriously?
Reporters found something but LE didn't see it?
Sounds odd

Maybe the other letter was confession or suicide note? Maybe there is no other letter (he had not written it yet).

What an odd thing for LE to leave behind and why didn't they impound the car until after the trial instead they sent to junkyard?

This is how they got it.

When police release a car to a wrecking yard, does anyone have access to it?

This is why I think it was a lie...I found it strange that WG gave the Sketch description as the guy he saw HG with last, and then a spotting of Sketch in Lexington gets called in the next day or so.
Very fishy, feels like a lie to cover JMs butt.

I've always thought that LE kinda knew who he was after HG became missing and I thought LE purposely released that description of JM from when he looked like the sketch.. JMO

The envelope and writing on the front looks like something you would get from a mail order "religious self help" kind of business to me. It does not look personal at all. JMO.

The envelope and writing on the front looks like something you would get from a mail order "religious self help" kind of business to me. It does not look personal at all. JMO.

The letter my ex wrote to me didn't look personal either and we had been together for like 4 years. lol

Come to think of it, sounds like the stuff my grandmother would receive in the mail from certain religious organizations . . . "Take this (cross, or prayer cloth, or whatever) and pray to release God's power in your life, etc., etc., and please remember to send donations to this address." So a gift and message like that might not seem too out-of-the-blue.

Doesn't mean LE didn't see it. But it might mean LE didn't think it was significant enough to keep, IMO.

well... anything is possible but given the circumstances, how can they (LE) dismiss anything

I thought that too! I searched the image on google and it did not return any matches.

Good point. That never occurred to me. You could be right.

I guess I missed this information that you all are referring to. Are you all saying that the Fairfax rape suspect who we know through a composite sketch done in 2005 was sighted in Lexington? So...before that sketch went viral in conjunction with the Hannah Graham case, someone in Lexington recognized a rape suspect based on a composite sketch from almost ten years prior? How is this possible? Was it just random luck that someone who currently lives in Lexington used to live in the Fairfax area in 2005 and saw someone that looked like a sketch they saw ten years ago?

These 2 links posted on another thread might help understand the composite. FBI released revised composite June 13th 2012.

Authorities Launch Multimedia Campaign in Morgan Harrington Murder Case
Murder Suspect Linked by DNA to Sexual Assault in Fairfax City, Virginia
FBI Washington
June 13, 2012

Anyone heard the term "Faith tools" before?

If it were from some religious ad why would it emphasize before and first! Whoever wrote it really didn't want them to read the letter first, but you guys could be right, who knows anymore! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy