Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this with a grain of salt. I had a dream last night she was found in "green hills" in the valley of these small green hills. This means nothing to me other than I have been reading these forums too close to bed but I'm just curious if this is a location that exists.

It's so interesting to me that people have such different views of whether JM looks like the composite. For me, if I look at the picture as a whole, he doesn't look all that similar. But if I look from the nose down through his chin, I get chill bumps.

The moment where he looks eyes on Hannah Graham, from across the mall, through tree, just so fast, so viscerally, that's haunting to me.

You can watch the Situation Room broadcast from today at:

http://www.cnn.com/go/?sessionToken=r1FqsPkPR8rDtq1ycDGUG5gqJ

Coy Barefoot said LE is building a profile for JW, asking for anyone who knows him to come forward. as previous posted, CB said something about the last 48 hr, not sure what he meant, could guess, testing has come back, something found. Dunno.

"I can discount 50% of it" BBM/ what 50% can you discount, out of curiousity?

This was a very loose metric. I went thru all the cited cases, place and time. It was a cursory scan (it was A LOT of information). The ones I thought were sticky I added to a map on my Wordpress site. I'm not going to stick someone with a crime with no basis. I thought the ones to the south of Charlottesville (and south of Lynchburg) had no credibility: that is completely subjective and unscientific at this point.

Take this with a grain of salt. I had a dream last night she was found in "green hills" in the valley of these small green hills. This means nothing to me other than I have been reading these forums too close to bed but I'm just curious if this is a location that exists.

Greene Hills Club in Ruckersville, close to Greene Acres lake where they searched for Samantha Clarke.

The moment where he looks eyes on Hannah Graham, from across the mall, through tree, just so fast, so viscerally, that's haunting to me.

And why I personally believe this case has such momentum.

We SAW him abduct her (potentially). We SAW her disappear.

That doesn't happen often.

Baffled. What is the meaning in this?

That looks like a man's handwriting to me. I think he was planning something that would make it appear he committed suicide. And then he attempts to slip over the border and disappears.

That looks like a man's handwriting to me. I think he was planning something that would make it appear he committed suicide. And then he attempts to slip over the border and disappears.

Not that dramatic. Keep catching up on posts and you'll learn it's junk mail. ;)

These 2 links posted on another thread might help understand the composite. FBI released revised composite June 13th 2012.

Authorities Launch Multimedia Campaign in Morgan Harrington Murder Case
Murder Suspect Linked by DNA to Sexual Assault in Fairfax City, Virginia
FBI Washington
June 13, 2012

And her parents have worked tirelessly to raise awareness on college campuses, believing her murderer to be from the area and that he would kill again.

Imo one of the reasons Hannah's case has such attention, other than the usual "well-off white female college student, (which is powerful in itself) is the link to a possible serial killer so early on, within weeks of her disappearance. Not just as a theory by some quack blogger but a real link to another murder.

And her parents have worked tirelessly to raise awareness on college campuses, believing her murderer to be from the area and that he would kill again.

Sadly, bringing awareness will never be enough. College student have to find out everything on their own, sometimes the hard way, just as teens who text while driving do, Imo.

???

I read this several times. No where did I say that it didn't matter that he'd raped a woman. Did you quote the correct post?

me = "The Rapist's/murderer's DNA links Morgan and Fairfax victim. I know they can't build a case on just that, they have to prove he was there and had the opportunity to commit the crime. If they can't tie JLM to the Fairfax rape (even if they're unable to build a case beyond that) then he is the luckiest *advertiser censored* that ever walked the earth."

What I mean is if he left his DNA with the raped woman, he is busted. There is no explaining that away.

Of course there was a mother of a toddler who lost the toddler for thirty days and it was OK, so who knows.

wusa9: "Sellers also says they need people who know abduction suspect Jesse Matthew to come forward, "Anybody that grew up with him, hung out with him, knows him, even 10 years ago regardless of how small that bit of info is, when you add it all up we're able to develop a better profile."

nbc29: "The last time anyone saw Graham, a second-year University of Virginia student, she was on the downtown mall with Matthew at 1:40 a.m. Saturday, September 13. Police say they now know more about where Matthew may have been between that time and when investigators started searching for Graham on Sunday.

Police have repeatedly asked the public for any information about where Matthew went after 1:40 a.m. on September 13, when he and Graham last appeared on surveillance video.

Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo believes law enforcement is narrowing that time gap. “I think the more we gather with respect to investigative leads the more sense, the more idea, we get as to when we believe that time period that becomes most relevant took place and how much time we are dealing with between her disappearance and where that need to search would have otherwise began,” Longo said."

wusa9: "Sellers also says they need people who know abduction suspect Jesse Matthew to come forward, "Anybody that grew up with him, hung out with him, knows him, even 10 years ago regardless of how small that bit of info is, when you add it all up we're able to develop a better profile."

nbc29: "The last time anyone saw Graham, a second-year University of Virginia student, she was on the downtown mall with Matthew at 1:40 a.m. Saturday, September 13. Police say they now know more about where Matthew may have been between that time and when investigators started searching for Graham on Sunday.

Police have repeatedly asked the public for any information about where Matthew went after 1:40 a.m. on September 13, when he and Graham last appeared on surveillance video.

Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo believes law enforcement is narrowing that time gap. “I think the more we gather with respect to investigative leads the more sense, the more idea, we get as to when we believe that time period that becomes most relevant took place and how much time we are dealing with between her disappearance and where that need to search would have otherwise began,” Longo said."

This just makes me feel they really have no idea where he went.

Wonder how long it takes to get phone records / pings from JM's cell? Or if he had one?

Back ON TOPIC, please.

Thank you.

A few years back, a friend on a chat site got me with that av. I'm just paying it forward :angel:

It got my cat last night--he had his head turned almost upside down watching it and kept batting at it. A moment of levity in the midst of all this horror. Thx

Yes, I too always wonder if JM was familiar to HG in a casual sort of way, but what I always imagine is that possibly in her time as a nursing student, she may have run into him at the hospital where he worked. It would be hard not to recognize him, he was pretty distinctive looking for his size and his bountiful dreadlocks. That is the only way I can see Hannah going off somewhere with him.

[ETA: Sorry, this was intended as a reply to Evie Ivy Over, who said she thought HG must have seen JM around and thus wasn't afraid of him. I agree.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member