Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, No.
If JM is really just a "middle man" in some sort of larger operation, he would have already cut a deal for immunity and protection and spilled his guts.

Perhaps that speaks to the search warrants in Nelson. ?

We've all wondered that. Chief Longo says he still feels Hannah could be alive.

https://twitter.com/RickBooneFOX5DC/status/517381298311413761

I think this thiught comes into my head bc I really really want her to still be alive, and this is the only scenerio I can imagine her being alive in.

Someone mentioned that JM might keep his victims alive for a while, but I recall reading that its assumed MH died the time she went missing, but that is just what her mom, Gil, has dpeculated and there is no proof of that.

We've all wondered that. Chief Longo says he still feels Hannah could be alive.

https://twitter.com/RickBooneFOX5DC/status/517381298311413761

I think this thiught comes into my head bc I really really want her to still be alive, and this is the only scenerio I can imagine her being alive in.

Someone mentioned that JM might keep his victims alive for a while, but I recall reading that its assumed MH died the time she went missing, but that is just what her mom, Gil, has dpeculated and there is no proof of that.

BBM. Me too.

If Longo really thinks this, that would imply that CPD doesn't think JM is a serial killer. What was JM up to, then?

I

Maybe there's evidence that MH was kept alive for a while? Would that explain the broken bones? He's still a serial killer. MOO.

Personally, No.
If JM is really just a "middle man" in some sort of larger operation, he would have already cut a deal for immunity and protection and spilled his guts.

Would a syndicate trust a guy like JM? He was kicked out as cheer leading squad in HS for groping, kicked out 2 universities, reprimanded for prowling at his taxi job, used the hospital job as his only reference to coach. That kind of enterprise would maybe consider JM a loose cannon.

I don't understand why everything is sealed unless they are afraid someone will be killed(Hannah?) if the information leaks out before they move in.

I don't understand why everything is sealed unless they are afraid someone will be killed(Hannah?) if the information leaks out before they move in.

OMG this is an interesting thought.

OMG this is an interesting thought.

I think that not all trafficking is done by "syndicates." And my understanding is that often organized criminal activity uses a local guy as a front.

Theres something to all this...how amazing would.it be to bust a trafficking ring in Nelson County? I've been to Nelson County and could 100% see it being under the radar out there.

Would a syndicate trust a guy like JM? He was kicked out as cheer leading squad in HS for groping, kicked out 2 universities, reprimanded for prowling at his taxi job, used the hospital job as his only reference to coach. That kind of enterprise would maybe consider JM a loose cannon.

I don't think that all trafficking is done by sophisticated syndicates. It is also my understanding that organized criminal activity often recruits locals as fronts.

Theres something to all this...how amazing would.it be to bust a trafficking ring in Nelson County? I've been to Nelson County and could 100% see it being under the radar out there.

Very much so. There are parts of Nelson County that are extremely remote, and it is very sparsely populated. I've spent a fair amount of time there in the past.

It's great that Longo is being positive about Hannah being found alive but IMO they are searching for a body and they know they are.

It's great that Longo is being positive about Hannah being found alive but IMO they are searching for a body and they know they are.

Thats how I feel
I hope he is right but it seems unusual for LE to announce that IMO
Has something surfaced to give him that impression?
Is JM talking?

This is standard in cases but if the defense knows there is a search warrant in Nelson County and there is any validity to it, the defense will also know what the warrant is for, so it's kind of a moot point I would think?

I agree. He is dealing with the family daily...they all know the reality, but none of them really want to just come out and classify this as a body recovery yet.

Seriously? I'm not trying to be insensitive because there is nothing that I want more than for her to be alive.... but I highly doubt she's at Gramma's house eating greens right now. That quote really bugged me.

It is so wrong that this wording made me LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74